Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
North Korean Largest Military Display

1286712173_37442.jpg

1286712170_60472.jpg

1286711053_84658.jpg

1286711051_76374.jpg

North Korea Rocks i have one question Pooping in my mind why logo of north Korean chinese and russian armed force are same as red star in their caps

So a woman pointing a sword at her crotch while she high-kicks is quite acceptable, but a husband kissing his wife is an affront to sensibilities everywhere?

Just trying to clarify...

Nice one....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW,on a serious note,does anyone really have any problem with a husband kissing his wife???

So a woman pointing a sword at her crotch while she high-kicks is quite acceptable, but a husband kissing his wife is an affront to sensibilities everywhere?

Just trying to clarify...

Both are quite bad, but I am guessing the kissing bit is an actual act...

Our (muslim) culture is different to both North Korea's or USAs. Once the mod has allowed it (which they have), I wouldn't comment on the issue...

Any north korean on this forum

North korean inside north korea won't have access to this forum because of the tight control on internet use by the state. people are not permitted internet access.

Nice one....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW,on a serious note,does anyone really have any problem with a husband kissing his wife???

Well, in UAE, you're only allowed to hold hand in public... and that's only with your wife.

So I guess that would be yes, only in public. The policy is: wanna do it? Do it at home!

North korean inside north korea won't have access to this forum because of the tight control on internet use by the state. people are not permitted internet access.

Correct. However I think some elite officials and their families do have access to the internet. Does any one know whether the cellphone ban has been lifted?

Back
Top Bottom