What's new

North Korea to Launch Satellite for Kim's Birthday

no leadership is respected when they persue their goals when ppl is dying with hunger,without medical treatment, without access to any information,without having rights to do what they like.....
they are living in hell, while leaders are enjoying best things in world.see national geography documentary on north Korea.. you will know what I'm am telling you.

Even you can find one on netflix....
It is a respect that is not genuinely felt but conveniently generated for the moment just for the sake of poking at US by way of applauding our adversary who is an enemy of our ally South Korea.

Any country at one time did not existed. A people decided to stake out a region of land that they believe can provide them with benefits and proceed to draw out the maximum scope of this territory to defend. A country is borned. From this perspective, all countries are artifices. But politically forced divisions are even more artificial and emotionally heinous than anything in any country's history. In the case of Korea and Germany, when we see politically distinct entities with grossly divergent economic conditions, we cannot help but be offended by the existence of the one with the inferior economic condition for its share of the people. Why were there no 'West German' eager to fight his/her way to the East? Why are there no massive demonstrations of South Koreas at the DMZ fighting to 'escape' South Korea?

That abomination call 'North Korea' must cease to exist for the greater good of the Korean people.

no leadership is respected when they persue their goals when ppl is dying with hunger,without medical treatment, without access to any information,without having rights to do what they like.....
they are living in hell, while leaders are enjoying best things in world.see national geography documentary on north Korea.. you will know what I'm am telling you.

Even you can find one on netflix....

could you or any other member provide me a link.

and i use dial-up connection, so a torrent link would be more welcome.

Thanks.

well there is a small different between Iran and north Korea in designing these launch vehicle
In Iran when we fail at one launch , we go to designing table but we take the old design and
drawings with us try to find the flaw and fix it ,but sadly in North Korea they go back to drawing
table but they take several blank sheet with themselves and draw a new design . I say it's a
little in efficient when you try to design a missile.

by the way were not the last defeat of north Korean missile program were due to failure of
separation 2nd and 3rd stage of the missile ?
honestly I expected them to fix that problem much faster .

well there is a small different between Iran and north Korea in designing these launch vehicle
In Iran when we fail at one launch , we go to designing table but we take the old design and
drawings with us try to find the flaw and fix it ,but sadly in North Korea they go back to drawing
table but they take several blank sheet with themselves and draw a new design . I say it's a
little in efficient when you try to design a missile.

by the way were not the last defeat of north Korean missile program were due to failure of
separation 2nd and 3rd stage of the missile ?
honestly I expected them to fix that problem much faster .

The north Korean SLV is a 3 stage rocket while the Iranian one is a 2 stage rocket. If North Koreans launch a two stage rocket then it means Iran has helped them and if they go by their old design of 3 stage, it means they have done it by themselves.

You mean like how communists ALWAYS create a refugee crisis?

Of course, you wouldn't understand what I mean! I'm talking about the longest running refugee crisis created by zionazis of israel.

Well, we will see if its succesful (confirmation by NORAD) or if it falls again into the sea
best luck to the north koreans

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom