What's new

North Korea shows off a new long range missile in the parade: "KN-08"

I guess Nkorea could achieve all these "glories" only due to Chinese backing ... all hail chinese... errr ...north korean missiles and Nukes ... lol :rofl:

So From Where do You think technology even for these Trucks came to NK :rofl:

It indeed implies more than 1.2 Billion Peace Loving people than 20 million communists

And When A2 was first flown India was under Sanctions and India never had a Giant rouge communist neighbor as a friend.

Now We can make this which can strike upto 3500Km and can gain 900Km altitude and still weighs only 17 Tonnes

agni_0.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Grapes are sour!

A completely new design and is a massive monster sitting on top of a purpose built 16 wheel cross country mobile launcher with a possible range in excess of 10,000 Km. The new missile name is probably KN-08 and is nuclear capable with a diameter of 2 meters and a length of over 18 meters:

428169-41.jpg

Good News for Tipu or Taimur(whatever)
The Indian obsession with Pakistan is infinite , knows no bounds !

Help is available for this kind of psychiatric disorders , I urge you guys to seek urgent medical attention ...

trollfeed.jpg

post reported ya trolls.

And the service was too fast. Although I didn't made any personal insult in that post

But no matter how many time I did report Chinese warmongers here who keep on Posting 100's of Non topic and Personal, racial and Spamming posts I barely saw anyone getting banned.

Missing the old moderation staff of PDF( TaimiKhan , T-Faz..) These new mods are most biased here.

North Korea with full international sanctions, full embargo, 20 million people and zero money produces KN-08.

India with zero sanctions, 1.2 Billion people and ability to borrow money from international markets, produces that "thing".

It's clear which country is more advanced.

LMAO, this reminds of a similar thought by a ex-pak prez who said that," we would rather eat grass, but will continue our nuke and missile programs".

Dude, there are 20 million( almost whole country) people totally isolated from the world and are desperate for food aid. It has to be only communist thing that care about military than their own people.

Unfortunately India got its priorities and has to feed 30% of people living below poverty line. We are developing our military while feeding our own people and not begging for international food aid or world bank loans for the countries survival. We dont run over our citizens by battle tanks.

FYI, that A-II missile on display at the republic day parade is a mock model. It is only meant for display purpose.
While the real model is an all solid stage fueled with much better TEL.

An idiot talks with our any prior knowledge, while a matured talks on researched matters or shuts his mouth if he is unaware of something.

A completely new design and is a massive monster sitting on top of a purpose built 16 wheel cross country mobile launcher with a possible range in excess of 10,000 Km. The new missile name is probably KN-08 and is nuclear capable with a diameter of 2 meters and a length of over 18 meters:

428169-41.jpg
The TEL is a Chinese WS51200. I couldn't find a picture of it but there are pictures of it's variants:
Heavy_Duty_Off_road_Vehicle.jpg

And as it is most probably liquid fueled, it can't reach a range of 10000 km. perhaps 6000 km.

Liquid fueled missiles are highly unreliable.

This is exactly the opposite. Solid fuel missiles have better range, speed, launch time and durability but they are very unreliable. In contrast, liquid fuel missiles are much safer but have less energy, high setup time and less thrust. They are better to be used as SLVs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom