What's new

North Korea Mystery Army

these half naked and half hungry Communist will be wiped in any opening conflict

for 2 reason

no air power
no navy

I consider myself Yugoslavian as I am Serbo-Croatian since my father is of Serbian ethnicity and my mother of Croatian ethnicity along on her side ancestor from France and Hungary.

Josip Broz Tito visited North Korea once and there is theory that during that time Yugoslavian submarine technology was transferred to North Korea. Another that North Korea and Iran closely cooperate with each other in civilian and military matters and that according to one theory origin of Croats is from Iran hence invested in more than one way. Also anti imperialism.

Why I should trust you Pakistani when you hide it that you're Pakistani, even if you are Pakistani you sound like American or even Indian on subject of North Korea in such generic way.

Ghauri is based on Hwasong-7 and Nodong-2 is just place in North Korea plus number designation by Americans before they introduced Korea North plus number for missiles.

North Korea never received license to produce 9M133 Kornet as they received examples of that missile from Syria from whom it also received decade before that OTR-21 Tochka solid fuel ballistic missile that was reverse engineered and produced as Hwasong-11. In 1970s they acquired SCUD-B from Egypt since China nor Soviet Union was willing to sell it to North Korea.

Only thing as far as I know that they might have got license to produce is 9K38 Igla and R-60M AAM few year before Soviet Union collapsed while involving knock down kit as far as I am aware involving military hardware was for Mig-29 that they assembled few of them. As for you placing quotation mark on modern involving 9M133 Kornet when K2's armor can't handle it.

ROKA until recently fielded M48A3K and M48A5K which it had to retire as ROK doesn't have tools to produce spare parts for them unlike DPRK has for T-55 and Chonma-ho. DPRK tanks do not have autoloaders, except maybe their latest MBT hence there is far less limitation on length of APFSDS along ample supply of tungsten and depleted uranium. I remember reading about some Pakistani tank that had 125mm smoothbore cannon and no autoloader so I am sure you're aware of that one. Most numerous APC in ROK is K200 with 12.7mm M2 HMG without enclosed cupola unlike even first DPRK wheeled and tracked APCs armed with 2 KPV-T 14.5mm in enclosed turret. KPA has armor that can deal with whatever ROKA throws at them.

Except Pon'gae-5 is in serial production yet here we are you making assertion that demonstrates you being uninformed about the subject and image I posted in my previous post is that of new missile for it that is similar to one used on S-350 and S-400 SAM systems. Estimates for older type of TELAR are 156 equivalent of 26 S-300 battalions. Another is development of Tor equivalent SAM system that could counter low flying jets, helicopters and cruise missiles. Also S-300 has capability to control missiles of S-200 hence any high flying jet can be engaged before it comes close enough to fire AGM-88 HARM and if it lowers altitude then range of that missile is reduced as near sea level range of missile is reduced to one third of what is capable at high altitude.

C-RAM such as ground variant of Phalanx CIWS and Iron Dome are good against mortars, artillery shells, short range multiple rocket launchers, drones and cruise missiles.

Palestinian resistance nearly depleted stockpiles of Iron Dome in Israel and if I remember correctly "missiles"for Iron Domes don't have SARH and are purely guided by ground radar.

NATO couldn't wipe out Serbian air force, not even make a notable dent on it and you expect them to wipe out KPAF?

these half naked and half hungry Communist will be wiped in any opening conflict

for 2 reason

no air power
no navy
Those "half naked and half hungry communist" are less hungry than Indians and on par with your people.

If not for North Korea and Pakistan trading technologies, if your country didn't receive North Korean missile technology then cat wouldn't be out of the bag for Chinese as that is reason why they had no longer excuse not to provide your country with ballistic missile technology.

You can't win war by air power alone nor navy unless your opponent is on an island such as Japan, Taiwan, Singapore...

Back
Top Bottom