What's new

NORTH EAST INDIAN girl beaten with rod in Bengaluru, NORTH EASTERN in area told to leave

Is that a trick question?
I know it would be too subtle for effigies..
You failed in Arunanchal & let's not talk about rest..Had those people really hated being in India things would have been different by now..
Now it's a gone case.

Is that a trick question?

Pointless to quarrel with these curry brutes. Indian logic is to paint every rape and bad incident in their country as incredible India. Pretend everything is perfect.

Pointless to quarrel with these curry brutes. Indian logic is to paint every rape and bad incident in their country as incredible India. Pretend everything is perfect.
See the world perspective of Pakistan(Nerve centre of terrorism,Child molestor,Animal abuse,Failed country economically & socially,Chinese colony).You would get answers.
On ground Pakistan is noting but a mocking corner.

It's useless. All they can ever do is copy white people and East Asians. Party all night and do not work. Niggers of the sub continent.
Thats a bit rich coming from Chinese who were treated like sub-human entities worth of being lab specimens by Japanese in WW2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Several North East Indian states have higher quality of life than an average Chinese, some culturally even more civilized and most certainly not gullible like Chinese to submissively worship a Govt which is responsible for highest death toll of Chinese in entire history.

Seems like Sino-centric Han chauvinism has gotten the best of your judgement.

Last edited:
I know it would be too subtle for effigies..
You failed in Arunanchal & let's not talk about rest..Had those people really hated being in India things would have been different by now..
Now it's a gone case.
Would you like to check the balance on who failed the most? Let me know so we can start comparing.

Thats a bit rich coming from Chinese who were treated like sub-human entities worth of being lab specimens by Japanese.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Several North East Indians have higher quality of life than an average Chinese, some culturally even more civilized and most certainly not gullible like Chinese to submissively worship a Govt which is responsible for highest death toll of Chinese in entire history.

Seems like Sino-centric Han chauvinism has gotten the best of your judgement.
Hahahahahah.....
You're a joke and your post belongs to the joke section.
Taking a "several" compared to an "average". You're fucking dumb.

I've interacted with them lot for sometime. To make it short. My experience with them (North East) is a bitter one.

I am guessing you did a typical pathological big mouth high IQ Chinese supreme race boasting and in response they let their fists do the talking.

Hope that might have taught you the difference between pdf and real life ;)

Would you like to check the balance on who failed the most? Let me know so we can start comparing.

Hahahahahah.....
You're a joke and your post belongs to the joke section.
Taking a "several" compared to an "average". You're fucking dumb.
Almost 30 years & lilly foots are still grinding on Arunanchal..It's an utter failure from your side although you being more resourceful in every way than us.You have already wasted all juncture.It's out of your hand now..

Arunanchal has immense hatred for China.Assam also has elected most Hindu nationalistic party & I think you got the indication.Basically Tripura Assam Arunanchal consist 85% of NE India.Also rebels that are operating in other states are in their last breath..

PDF is the only way now..

U see the unfortunate scenario ?
He just tried to defend the NE mongoloids by making fun of other mongoloids as "chinks", and we celebrate our cultural diversity.
Someday this guy wud be caught in some video doing the exact same thing.
You see the fortunate scenario?That guy called you Nigga but not to any African Americans..
Practically Chinks means Chinese.

You see the fortunate scenario?That guy called you Nigga but not to any African Americans..
Practically Chinks means Chinese.
No dude.
Chinks is a slur for mongoloid. So is "bonku" (I find it very funny thoh).
Btw, I m a Bengali Indic.

Lol who would copy little eyed Chinks...!
Also I doubt if you had interaction with any NE Indians..The gave biggest majority to Hindu nationalist party last election..

Since u mentioned 'Chinks':

Chinks are on average high IQ- ed, straight-haired and fair-skinned with more neotenised facial features, all signs of advanced evolutionary development- something shared by Mongolians, Japanese, Koreans and Tungusics. All the nations that these races live in are highly-developed nations.

then

low IQ- ed, hairy, dark-skinned, body odour-ridden (<== especially this) and big-nosed Indians- signs of the retention of ancestral and primitive great ape features that you share with your fellow Negroid and Australoid cousins from Africa.

Im a 'Chink' myself and im glad to be 1.

Last edited:
I am guessing you did a typical pathological big mouth high IQ Chinese supreme race boasting and in response they let their fists do the talking.

Hope that might have taught you the difference between pdf and real life ;)
Yea, as always you can't differentiate delusional and reality.
You can keep guessing and we can keep doing.
Oh, it has nothing to do with fist fights and we aren't Indians who they dislike. It has everything to do with lies and being ungrateful.

Oh, you forgot to correct your "several" to an "average" comparison, dumb dumb?

Since u mentioned 'Chinks':

Chinks are on average high IQ- ed, straight-haired and fair-skinned with more neotenised facial features, all signs of advanced evolutionary development- something shared by Mongolians, Japanese, Koreans and Tungusics.

then

low IQ- ed, hairy, dark-skinned, body odour-ridden (<== especially this) and big-nosed Indians- signs of the retention of ancestral and primitive great ape features that you share with your fellow Negroid and Australoid cousins from Africa.
In India not all are fair skinned or dark skinned or brown skinned or tall or small.India is known for it's diversity.
Sum Thin Wong with your logic.

Almost 30 years & lilly foots are still grinding on Arunanchal..It's an utter failure from your side although you being more resourceful in every way than us.You have already wasted all juncture.It's out of your hand now..

Arunanchal has immense hatred for China.Assam also has elected most Hindu nationalistic party & I think you got the indication.Basically Tripura Assam Arunanchal consist 85% of NE India.Also rebels that are operating in other states are in their last breath..

PDF is the only way now..
Seriously? I've heard stories of how IMMENSE they hate indians. You cannot buy land in the north east let alone them liking you.
But I am not here to defend them or take away North East from India. I suggest you read my post again. I do not defend them, dodo. You can keep them as long as you like. I don't like to get into a red herring debate and this has nothing to do with Arunanchal or whatever the name is.

In India not all are fair skinned or dark skinned or brown skinned or tall or small.India is known for it's diversity.
Sum Thin Wong with your logic.
Yes I agree. But nut cases like yourself is in abundance.

Seriously? I've heard stories of how IMMENSE they hate indians. You cannot buy land in the north east let alone them liking you.
But I am not here to defend them or take away North East from India. I suggest you read my post again. I do not defend them, dodo. You can keep them as long as you like. I don't like to get into a red herring debate and this has nothing to do with Arunanchal or whatever the name is.

Really?If the hatred is "IMMENSE" why would they be electing the most nationalistic party of India?It proves how you beat your drum with broken record.

Yes I agree. But nut cases like yourself is in abundance.

Well you are cluelessly spewing random arse bs. It's you the bedlamite cause the whole thread is based on different thing & not a bit related to racism or such..
Do a mental check up of yourself first before taking such moral apex over such thing.

Back
Top Bottom