What's new

NORTH EAST INDIAN girl beaten with rod in Bengaluru, NORTH EASTERN in area told to leave

however, this is commonplace in northeastern states. any mainland guy who lived a considerable time in all states (assam n tripura being the exceptions here) wud know that locals regularly beat up "biharis" for fun. anyone who doesnt look mongoloid is a potential target .....

So you are taking revenge? And that too against a GIRL?

:sick:

How can they slap?
It was not slaps. It was like fisting. Throwing cheap punches while his back was turned.

whats happened is deplorable.
however, this is commonplace in northeastern states. any mainland guy who lived a considerable time in all states (assam n tripura being the exceptions here) wud know that locals regularly beat up "biharis" for fun. anyone who doesnt look mongoloid is a potential target ..... for fun. age, sex doesnt matter for these individuals.
off course these ppl are not in majority, but they are a sizeable minority.
my point is there is way more racism against non locals in hilly states than u can ever imagine (otherwise if u are living there u wud know).
NB: i lived for only 6 years there but "saw" many such instances, i m not even considering the other instances i listened to.
I've interacted with them lot for sometime. To make it short. My experience with them (North East) is a bitter one.

I've interacted with them lot for sometime. To make it short. My experience with them (North East) is a bitter one.
I m very sorry to know that.
north east is a cosmos, just like the rest of india; only its fabric is more mongoloid than indic (doesn't apply to assam and Tripura). ppl there (in hill states) are simpler, ... in spite of the racist tendencies of the locals there for the mainlanders, I would still be happy to live among them.

Not justifying the act but slapping event over parking between the neighbours and here some idiots are painting and provoking it as independence from india for NE.

As we type and write these there are thousands and thousands of people slapping other people all around the world. If we seek independence of all we would have countries like ants.

lol such idiots are just waste of oxygen.

whats happened is deplorable.
however, this is commonplace in northeastern states. any mainland guy who lived a considerable time in all states (assam n tripura being the exceptions here) wud know that locals regularly beat up "biharis" for fun. anyone who doesnt look mongoloid is a potential target ..... for fun. age, sex doesnt matter for these individuals.
off course these ppl are not in majority, but they are a sizeable minority.
my point is there is way more racism against non locals in hilly states than u can ever imagine (otherwise if u are living there u wud know).
NB: i lived for only 6 years there but "saw" many such instances, i m not even considering the other instances i listened to.

Indians should beat up those locals instead of going for a lone helpless girl. Cowardly people.

Indians should beat up those locals instead of going for a lone helpless girl. Cowardly people.
That is the problem with us south asians. Beating up each other seams to be the most favoured solution (although that was my reaction too after seeing the video).
For ur info, nobody is "going after the girl", I m just reiterating the other side of the coin.
Anyway, the law took its own course and those culprits were apprehended.

Time to liberate these fellow mongoloids
Time to liberate ur internet connection from you.

It was not slaps. It was like fisting. Throwing cheap punches while his back was turned.

It's useless. All they can ever do is copy white people and East Asians. Party all night and do not work. Niggers of the sub continent.
Lol who would copy little eyed Chinks...!
Also I doubt if you had interaction with any NE Indians..The gave biggest majority to Hindu nationalist party last election..

Back
Top Bottom