What's new

Norouz at the tomb of Cyrus the Great

If I'm right the Parsi's are seen as the most respected group in India, isn't it? They are seen as loyal, honest and generous. Even the British saw the Parsi's as the most intellectual group of India when they occupied the country.

Yes you are right. They are also the most successful group in India. I'm from Mumbai and count many Parsees as my dear friends. But their most important feature is that they are honest.

Most of them are based in Mumbai, Pune and Gujrat.

The British did have a high regard for them and worked closely with them. This also immensely benefitted the Parsee community. However this is not held against them because Parsees are part of the very fabric that makes Mumbai a great city.

I wonder if the UK religion nazi with money and cars affords a Jag or Range Rover - those brands are now owned by Parsees.

Your not white, the white people laugh at you when you talk about racial classification

Exactly busuness is business, I do business with all types, I think most of them are scum, but business is business shut your mouth
and make the money

Trust me kaffir europe is going down the
toilet

When they us out do you think the racists will let you fire worshippers go, no your fcuked too

Thats the problem why should muslims have ti live with you, would you be happy simewhere else

Then you misunderstood the point of my post. I didn't claim it was a European phenomenon. The point was that people like him gives bad reputation to Muslims and causes others to look down on them for obvious reasons.

That's right indeed. Those fanatical muslims are the main cause muslims have a bad reputation in Europe and other countries. I can't understand why you emigrate as muslim to a country with completely different moral values and instead of being grateful, you behave as a religious zealot with no respect at all. European countries should kick those people out of the country.

Your not white, the white people laugh at you when you talk about racial classification
Europeans consider only Nordic and Celtic people as white, even South Europeans were considered non-white during periods in European history. but the Mediterranean race and Caucasian race are also white. As I said again, please don't bring your skin color inferiority complex to the topic.

Exactly busuness is business, I do business with all types, I think most of them are scum, but business is business shut your mouth
and make the money
Business is not culture. You lack cultural values for sure.

toilet
Then leave Europe and go to the place that it's rising. Go to Saudi Arabia. Why not?

When they us out do you think the racists will let you fire worshippers go, no your fcuked too
I didn't understand what you said. Rephrase it please.

Thats the problem why should muslims have ti live with you, would you be happy simewhere else
Anyone that doesn't like it could jump down from the closest mountain. Believe me, I couldn't be any more careless about radical muslims like you.

Your not white, the white people laugh at you when you talk about racial classification.

White people don't care about race nor about who's white or not. They only care about who's willing to participate in the society. Besides that, scientifically we are placed under the caucasid race.

toilet

Nonsens. The new generation of immigrants with a muslim background are becoming less religious by every generation.

I wonder why iranians dont wear their cultural or traditional clothes instead of the western ones.

I wonder why iranians dont wear their cultural or traditional clothes instead of the western ones.

We do. Not in the cities, but they do it very often in small towns, villages, etc. And they wear it on official ceremonies too as a symbol.

Because fashionally Iranians just like those clothes. I also don't see Dutch people still wearing wooden shoes and their cultural dresses.

Yes you are right. They are also the most successful group in India. I'm from Mumbai and count many Parsees as my dear friends. But their most important feature is that they are honest.

Most of them are based in Mumbai, Pune and Gujrat.

The British did have a high regard for them and worked closely with them. This also immensely benefitted the Parsee community. However this is not held against them because Parsees are part of the very fabric that makes Mumbai a great city.

I wonder if the UK religion nazi with money and cars affords a Jag or Range Rover - those brands are now owned by Parsees.

Thanks for the information. I have a great respect for the Parsi's in India and I think they are the best example of perfect integration. But I also heard their community is quite isolated for other people?

and make the money

toilet

Thts a real big pile of crap.... thanks...

Because fashionally Iranians just like those clothes. I also don't see Dutch people still wearing wooden shoes and their cultural dresses.

Do you people even have a culture? ur concept in those mid evil times maybe wearing wooden shoes and wierd hairstyles surely not ours... ours was much more elegant and gracefull...and no it probably has more to do with the shahs rule than chosing them.... although to u even headscarfs are some sort of a midevil heargear used to torture women...

That's right indeed. Those fanatical muslims are the main cause muslims have a bad reputation in Europe and other countries. I can't understand why you emigrate as muslim to a country with completely different moral values and instead of being grateful, you behave as a religious zealot with no respect at all. European countries should kick those people out of the country.

Just 1 thing... did the muslims invade you or did they invade your country? to be honest... who even cares abt netherlands? except junkies n other adventurers?.... also... its u people urself who ask for trouble when u draw disrespectable cartoons and ban stuff without any logical reason... or even burn Korans coz of ur tiny materialistic egos.

Do you people even have a culture? ur concept in those mid evil times maybe wearing wooden shoes and wierd hairstyles surely not ours... ours was much more elegant and gracefull...and no it probably has more to do with the shahs rule than chosing them.... although to u even headscarfs are some sort of a midevil heargear used to torture women...

Did you read what I said?
We still do wear traditional clothes in small towns,villages and distant areas. Also, Iranians proudly wear traditional clothes on TV on almost every national occasion. I don't see why you should complain, we haven't lost the culture, but surely you can't expect people in Tehran to dress like that.

Of course Holland have a culture.

1900-zb1.jpg

Thanks for the information. I have a great respect for the Parsi's in India and I think they are the best example of perfect integration. But I also heard their community is quite isolated for other people?

Actually they are isolated when it comes to marriages. Thats a choice THEY have made. They are such a tiny minority they for centuries have not married non parsees due to fear of losing their identity. But they are changing some of those rigid rules slowly because they have a gene pool issue.

Otherwise Parsees are not at all isolated, they are in sports, arts, music, movies, medicine, business and dominate high end law and accountancy and audit fields.

Infact India's current solicitor general is Parsee and we have had parsee chiefs of our army, navy and air force too. Infact our greatest war hero who was Army chief during 1971 war was a Parsee - Sam Manekshaw.

Here's an incomplete list. See in light of their tiny nos in India's vast population.

List of Parsis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually they are isolated when it comes to intermingling. Thats a choice THEY have made. They are such a tiny minority they for centuries have not married non parsees. But they are changing some of those rigid rules slowly because they have a gene pool issue.

Otherwise Parsees are not at all isolated, they are in sports, arts, music, movies, medicine and dominate high end law and accountancy and audit fields.

Infact India's current solicitor general is Parsee and we have had parsee chiefs of our army, navy and air force too. Infact our greatest war hero who was Army chief during 1971 war was a Parsee - Sam Manekshaw.

Here's an incomplete list. See in light of their tiny nos in India's vast population.

List of Parsis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess Iranians would like it if you bring up a topic about Iranian related minorities in India or any other foreign countries.

Just 1 thing... did the muslims invade you or did they invade your country? to be honest... who even cares abt netherlands? except junkies n other adventurers?.... also... its u people urself who ask for trouble when u draw disrespectable cartoons and ban stuff without any logical reason... or even burn Korans coz of ur tiny materialistic egos.

Junkies? You have a really wrong view of Netherlands. Draw disrespectable cartoons? You should learn to respect freedom of expression and not be so quick tempered. I don't see Christians burning whole cities because Jesus is being disrespected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom