What's new

Norouz at the tomb of Cyrus the Great

??? I dont have a beard (prophet muhammed did though, if your insulting him then you fireworshipping kaffir will face alot of trouble)

Do you guys think europe could simply occupy muslim lands as part of empire

Europe or eurabia is flooded by muslims because of the actiins of europeans

Russias muslim population is on the rise also

Not really. Europe is flooded by muslims because they've provided lazy middle easterns with great job and education opportunities and other services provided by the government. Why Arabs don't go to Africa for example? or Latin America?

You guys, with such limited way of seeing the world, will just give bad name to real muslims who want to get integrated into the society. Very sad.

Funny thing is I have money, cars and houses

Your underestimating if the muslims will be the end of your faith

Im also not middle eastern

Funny thing is I have money, cars and houses

Your underestimating if the muslims will be the end of your faith

Im also not middle eastern

Money, cars, houses and properties won't bring respect for someone. You need to get integrated into the multi-cultural society of England and think like a cosmopolitan person. Sticking to religious ideologies and trying to insult others will get you nowhere.

Your behavior only spreads hate and it just makes borders bolder.

Arabs mostly are. MENA means Middle East and North Africa and that's where 99% of Arabs belong to. You talked about Eurabia and I said that, but it doesn't change the fact that most muslims have gone to European countries to use the opportunities that they have provided.

Yea. That's true. Not trying to justify the discrimination that Muslims are facing in Europe, but they have good reasons to look down on muslims when people like him could go there freely and roam around while nothing positive could come out of them.

I live in Holland, and muslims have ruined their repuation themselves. You have a large Moroccan minority here and some of them are quite fanatical. I haven't face much discrimination here. It's all about how you behave as person and your attitude.

Parsees celebrating the new year in India. BTW Parsee new year is a bank holiday in Mumbai, the financial capital of India.

Festival_051.jpg

I live in Holland, and muslims have ruined their repuation themselves. You have a large Moroccan minority here and some of them are quite fanatical. I haven't face much discrimination here. It's all about how way you behave and your attitude.

I know Surenas. It always depends on how you behave personally, but at the same time you can't ignore how they think of the society you belong to. No one considers you a muslim if you don't want, but finally, when they think about you, they consider it that you might've come from a different culture. Like it or not, you could never change people's wrong ideas about a group of people.
If you say Moroccans are fanatical, it means that if you see a Moroccan, even if he/she proves not to be fanatical, you always consider it that they come from a fanatical group of people. That's what I meant.

How do you guys think we have aquired wealth without intergrating, you have to kniw the system

But why would you beleive the muslims would give up on the most powerfull ideologies there is

You fireworshippers are NOT WHITE, you can try to be coconuts but it wont help

You think turning up drinkining alcohol and eating pigbmeat and acting like moraless ****** will ingratiate you

Then you have a bug suprise coming

You can celebrate your fire festivals in europe, doing so.in muslim lands is sn insult and an attack

I know Surenas. It always depends on how you behave personally, but at the same time you can't ignore how they think of the society you belong to. No one considers you a muslim if you don't want, but finally, when they think about you, they consider it that you might've come from a different culture. Like it or not, you could never change people's wrong ideas about a group of people.
If you say Moroccans are fanatical, it means that if you see a Moroccan, even if he/she proves not to be fanatical, you always consider it that they come from a fanatical group of people. That's what I meant.

Of course many people see I come from a different culture and country, but if you respect the values of the country you live in than there is no problem at all. The discrimination in West-European countries are overestimated. If you want to see real racism or discrimation, you shoud look at Arab countries or Japan for expample. In every country you would see discrimination, but I think Western countries have the lowest form of it.

Parsees are also Indias richest community. The largest and most reputed business group - Tata is Parsee owned. There are other Parsee businesses too and a few billionaires. They have a reputation of being generous and run many charities and are the pride of India.

When I see Iranians in India or outside, I completely get confused with people like Ahmednijad. But I also understand he's a politician after all.

OK I'm done spamming now you can go back to the religion nazi from UK :p

How do you guys think we have aquired wealth without intergrating, you have to kniw the system

But why would you beleive the muslims would give up on the most powerfull ideologies there is

You fireworshippers are NOT WHITE, you can try to be coconuts but it wont help

You think turning up drinkining alcohol and eating pigbmeat and acting like moraless ****** will ingratiate you

Then you have a bug suprise coming

You can celebrate your fire festivals in europe, doing so.in muslim lands is sn insult and an attack

You don't necessarily need to get integrated to the society to get rich. Saudis are rich but they are conservative people anywhere they go and they don't get integrated into the society well. Accepting the values of others doesn't mean you need to practice them, it means you just need to shut your mouth and don't talk nonsense about something which is none of your business.

*** We celebrate the new year right in Iran and you can't do a heck about it.

We are not White in the sense of North Europeans. If that's the case, then Italy and Spain are not white either. We're from the Mediterranean and Caucasian race if you don't know. That's how we're classified in perspective of racism. Aslo, please don't bring your skin color inferiority complex to the topic again.

And you mozies think acting like tough men will get you somewhere, but it will eventually lead to you people getting discriminated and kicked out ultimately.

Of course many people see I come from a different culture and country, but if you respect the values of the country you live in than there is no problem at all. The discrimination in West-European countries are overestimated. If you want to see real racism or discrimation, you shoud look at Arab countries or Japan for expample. In every country you would see discrimination, but I think Western countries have the lowest form of it.

We're not talking about how significant this discrimination is. Let me say what I mean this way. If a group of people act in a particular way, then most people tend to generalize that behavior to the whole members of that group. That's what it was meant to be in my comment Surenas.

Parsees celebrating the new year in India. BTW Parsee new year is a bank holiday in Mumbai, the financial capital of India.

Festival_051.jpg

If I'm right the Parsi's are seen as the most respected group in India, isn't it? They are seen as loyal, honest and generous. Even the British saw the Parsi's as the most intellectual group of India when they occupied the country.

If a group of people act in a particular way, then most people tend to generalize that behavior to the whole members of that group. That's what it was meant to be in my comment Surenas.

Well, thats a natural respons and behavior, rather than a European phenomonon.

Well, thats a natural respons and behavior, rather than a European phenomonon.

Then you misunderstood the point of my post. I didn't claim it was a European phenomenon. The point was that people like him gives bad reputation to Muslims and causes others to look down on them for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom