What's new

Noor Wali Mehsud's lies On India Media about APS attack are self contradictory

Raja Porus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
Note his eyes? Like his heart they are not straight.

These people are fundamentally of criminal nature, and, in such ventures, then gain such power and wealth, which is far far beyond their real status and imaginations. Only a bullet is the solution to such menace.

Don't know why Pakistani commentators are even taking notice of this - there is no evidence that this interview even happened.

It's just a photo of this guy with words written by a known peddler of lies.

I keep thinking when this bozo is taken out by Shahpur II, it would be great marketing for Pakistani drones.

Man they cant even lie properly.

Also he ugly af

handsome.jpg

Last edited:
They kill children then absolve themselves. Somebody drope a nuke on them.

What else is expected from these monsters? I really hope for the semblance of justice to exist, these guys are caught live and punished for everyone to see.

And our Establishment wants to pardon these animals, and unleash them back into society. If I was the President I would hang those Generals or Politicians who even talk about pardoning these assholes.

Talibunny interview:

Name: Abdul Wali
Sex : twice a week.
-- no you moron meant gender, male or female.
Talibunny: Oh ok, boy, goat sometimes donkey
I think PA should release pictures after killing the leaders of TTP and BLA, these scums killed Children without any remorse we should not show them any mercy or treat them like Humans, because they are not.

Noor Wali recently recently said on an Indian Media Platform that Army itself conducted an attack on APS, but here is a video of his leader Fazllulah claiming that he is responsible for that Attack.

Here he claimed that PA was responsible for the APS attack ⬇️

India is a hate filled cesspool regarding anything to do with Pakistan, enough said.
All you get is naked lies.

Back
Top Bottom