What's new

No water, no trade with India: Khaleda

Do not believe in these types of propaganda as these are not good for your health.

The above news cleverly mentioned about household not the household member numbers. There lies the real story hidden.

anything bad about india = real face of india
anything good about india = propaganda

am i right??...when was the last time something good happened about india and u did not claim its a propaganda??

Bengali speaking people does not necessarily mean they are from Bangladesh which most of the radical hindu politicians try to propagate.

Stop all these hue n cry and as I have told you stop showing that your country is lawless and a failed state that it can not deal with illegal migrants.

Well its reality that because of this f**** vote bank politics congress dnt want to clean dust.

If you are really believe that any one is illegal migrants provide proof to Bangladesh, Bangladeshi government will accept that person.

As I already said just come to Delhi I will show you where your country man living and making India hell.

I am assuming you live in USA seeing your flag, hope you atleast the rules and regulation of illegal migrants and their deportation. Stop acting like fool like your other fellow Indian those who are living there.

Actually I just visited once ;)

And Indians here showing you truth to your self which you dnt want to accept .

I think bollywood and some billionaires are creating lots of hallucination to the Indians as they have also started to think they are rich ...:LOL: wake up from dream and come to reality.

Another fan of bollywood ...:lol:

India is one of the fastest growing economy of world.

Do you even know the growth rate of Bihar ???

Stooping trade, does it mean that the cow trade will also stop?

We eat cow n love it n it helps the poor people of bordering Bangladesh to earn some money. We dont mind helping them and to raise our cow that we will eat for us...

Last edited by a moderator:
why is this mud slinging happening in this thread.
Come on guys we all know our respective countries have poor. Just give a break to the poor. I don't find it appropriate when we make fun of our neighbours economical state. so do not embarass yourself by indulging in such mud slinging.

Mate cool down drink Water and see the picture I am providing you about Slums in Bangladesh. Did I deny we don't have slums in India but Bangladesh is largest slum possessor in The World.

I am showing you UN-Habitat Data Published in Economist Magazine. 70% of Bangladesh's Urban population live in Slums and that is 28.2% for India.

201013NAC198.jpg

Dnt show this pic to them

Otherwise some more will cross the border

We eat cow n love it n it helps the poor people of bordering Bangladesh to earn some money. We dont mind helping them and to raise our cow that we will eat for us...

it took me 4 pages of this thread to realize captain planet is a fanatic troll...

how dumb can i be??....ufff

We eat cow n love it n it helps the poor people of bordering Bangladesh to earn some money. We dont mind helping them and to raise our cow that we will eat for us.

Nice, means we Indians can starve Bangladesh for Beef, the day they create more nuisance for us in trade relation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By that logic if you stop trade would that not starve you?

No trade, no water for Bangladesh.........:cheesy:

We also need Giant Dams on Brahmaputra and Teesta also and trying to divert their water. No trade, no water, no transit, no beef, no jumping through the fence. nothing should be allowed. :lol: :lol:

Apart from cow we can stop all trade as it will help to flourish our local companies n as there is a huge trade deficit.

About 32 times trade difference you have with China in terms of import export .....

Just save your self with them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom