What's new

'No smoking, no shaving': Taliban restore old rules in newly seized Afghan territory

Taliban are not civilised and must be defeated. Nothing good can be expected from a group with such hardline perspectives. I hope Iran can Empower the Fatemeyoun and hopefully a pro iran faction can take over the backward people of afghanistan.

What is ur proof of taliban forcing opium? If u were not a stupid indian u would have known that opium trade ceased when taliban were in power, its the warlords that grow them. US flying taliban to syria?

Those things happened. You may find internet records of them if you search.

But will you next say that NATO is concerned about the welfare of the Afghan people and so will not leave Afghanistan ?

Veil is anti human and banning scarf is human? Maybe u rats have different definition of humanity.

But why do you want the veil ?

Perhaps your idea of a Muslim woman - Asiya Andrabi :

Asiyaandeabidgfghghtu-770x433_571_855.jpg

My idea of a Muslim woman - Arfa Khanum Sherwani :

Arfa-Khanum-Sherwani.jpg

Those things happened. You may find internet records of them if you search.

But will you next say that NATO is concerned about the welfare of the Afghan people and so will not leave Afghanistan ?

But why do you want the veil ?

Perhaps your idea of a Muslim woman - Asiya Andrabi :

Asiyaandeabidgfghghtu-770x433_571_855.jpg

My idea of a Muslim woman - Arfa Khanum Sherwani :

View attachment 762688

Internet record? What BS are u uttering? Show me proof where taliban forced anyone to grow opium or eat ur words u liar. U dumb indians only know propaganda. And shouldn't the women decide her dress? Why ban scarf then? U think someone can force a women to wear scarf in tje west? Its clearly by choice but its banned and hypocrites like u shut their mouths then.
You can make ur women wear that and show them around ugly hindus others would like a veil, if u dnt like it, no one cares but if u call it anti human then im bound to show how much of a human u really are.

Burqa has nothing to do with Islam. It is a Jewish garment. Please read this post of mine about an Egyptian woman parliament member and academic who has researched on this and has called for a ban on the burqa

Burqa have nothing to do with Islam yes. But the purpose it serves ( I mean parda) have everything to do with Islam. Jewish religion is abrahmic religion just like Islam. So the concept exist in Islam too. Just like prohibition from drugs, alcohol etc.

But that's not the point I was concerned about. I talked about the hupocrasy. Now that we have acknowledged the relivence of burqa to a practicing Muslim lady and Muslim society, let's talk about the hupocrasy of those liberals who says their country their rule when France put bans on "a religious garment" , but when another society put a ban on dresses except "a religious garment" why liberals and west start crying about it ???

France prohibiting (forcing its citizens to remove burqa) its citizens from wearing burqa is bad and so is Taliban forcing them to always wear burqa when going out. We should have this in common understanding. But than we know one group doesn't care about human rights, democracy and never claimed to be a champion in freedom to citizens. On the other hand we have France which claim to be a democracy, claim to be a champion of freedom and still act like Afghan Taliban.
My idea of a Muslim woman - Arfa Khanum Sherwani

Your idea of a Muslim women is wrong. As per surah nisaah, a Muslim women can not decorate herself and put makeup for men other than her husband. She is told to keep a serious face and voice whenever she is exposed to world outside of her house.

@jamahir I am not someone who force these things on ladies of my house, and I accept to be a sinfull Muslim and ask for forgiveness from Allah, but I am thankful that I don't have any personal interpretations of Islam when I know I am less knowledgeable. That's what you are doing. There are things that were clarified to you and me. We don't have to have an opinion on them as that's not required and won't matter.

I am not someone who force these things on ladies of my house, and I accept to be a sinfull Muslim and ask for forgiveness from Allah, but I am thankful that I don't have any personal interpretations of Islam when I know I am less knowledgeable. That's what you are doing. There are things that were clarified to you and me. We don't have to have an opinion on them as that's not required and won't matter.

Zaberdast …

Tera qasoor nahi hy! Your soldiers have told you horrific stories about taliban because they have faced the wrath of these mujahideen. But no one invited you to the Afghan land. Your brainless queen have sent your soldiers for such shameless treatment at the hands of these rag tag fighters!
you stupid batty boy, the perverted islami emirate of waziristan was in Pakistan NOT Afghanistan.

oh how I wish there was more than one decent mod here who could be tagged, they are as ignorant of Pakistani history and geography as you are!

Last edited:
Is this according to Sharia Law?
depends on the version of shariat, doesn't it? do you want to know how many there are in the indo-Pak sub-continent? get me permission from the forum leader/owner and I shall enumerate them. at the moment I am being threatened and harassed by my stalking mod and am being told "pagal ho gaya he" by another therefore can't post much

Last edited:
France prohibiting (forcing its citizens to remove burqa) its citizens from wearing burqa is bad and so is Taliban forcing them to always wear burqa when going out. We should have this in common understanding. But than we know one group doesn't care about human rights, democracy and never claimed to be a champion in freedom to citizens. On the other hand we have France which claim to be a democracy, claim to be a champion of freedom and still act like Afghan Taliban.

France is a civilized rules based society that attracts millions of immigrants and even more millions in tourists
It has a representative form of government with a lot of protections for minorities. Get back to me when Afghanistan is anything close.

There are a lot more pressing issues in Afghanistan than what a woman wears. It is not like Afghan women are running around naked or in skimpy attire

Situation Normal, All Fouled UP.

That "No smoking" thing is just decoration. The rest of the things : no shaving, women to not go out, women must compulsorily wear the burqa, women should not work etc are the real deal.

Of course NATO is leaving the country in the hands of those they themselves created.

Your heroes, eh @Areesh ?

@Zarvan ?

What is wrong with being pious and Islamic

Why should we be so defensive?

Muslims should live their lives for the sake of Islam and not to please non-Muslims.
Taliban are not civilised and must be defeated

Non-sense. If Muslims continue to be so defensive and not defend Islam then there will be a time when all Muslims will be called uncivilized.

Remember Taliban is just a euphemism for Islam for the non-Muslims.

France is a civilized rules based society that attracts millions of immigrants and even more millions in tourists
It has a representative form of government with a lot of protections for minorities. Get back to me when Afghanistan is anything close.

There are a lot more pressing issues in Afghanistan than what a woman wears. It is not like Afghan women are running around naked or in skimpy attire

Both governments are extremists when it come to forcing their rules in religious matters. What France did with church in past and to mosques and Muslims now is no different than what Taliban doing in Afghanistan. The only difference is that Taliban doing all that on people of their own religion while France taking on minorities. Stop glorifying extremists.

Keeping a full beard in full summer heat is challenge enough.

Then there is the sand/ dirt as well that get in beard. Becomes even more unbearable in summer, despite washing with shampoo.

These fellows are crazy.

What about trimming? Is trimming allowed?

My jawline is itching Just thinking about this.

Both governments are extremists when it come to forcing their rules in religious matters. What France did with church in past and to mosques and Muslims now is no different than what Taliban doing in Afghanistan. The only difference is that Taliban doing all that on people of their own religion while France taking on minorities. Stop glorifying extremists.

france is a functional society where millions of foreigners queue up to settle . afghanistan is a basketcase
get your facts and priorities straight
What is wrong with being pious and Islamic

Why should we be so defensive?

Muslims should live their lives for the sake of Islam and not to please non-Muslims.

Non-sense. If Muslims continue to be so defensive and not defend Islam then there will be a time when all Muslims will be called uncivilized.

Remember Taliban is just a euphemism for Islam for the non-Muslims.

what does the taliban have to do with muslims and Islam ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom