What's new

No Neighbor Comes To Honor Lance Naik Ahmad Wani's Family on Winning Ashoka Chakra

Article says pak has to vacate kashmir, kashmir area belonged to king hari singh. It doesn't say that pak can do shareef it wants with area with no population.
It's an assumption from pak. U had no right to trade any land of kashmir but u did so how can u expect india to reciprocate.

You, of course, could not have read those two 'articles' in under 5 minutes! (as is clear from your response also)
So, stop trolling

Last edited:
Why just stop there, huh?? Go check my post no#31. You are the petty attention seeker who quoted me initially. Seems like you are the one too desperate here. LOL :lol: Not the other way around busy maaan. :o:
You choose to respond back, silly person. Also I was trying to save you the embarrassment of being wrong about the religion. Simple fact(may the almighty forgive me for any mistakes) is that he is going straight to hell like the foreign terrorists that blew them selves up in a group of people.

You choose to respond back, silly person.
I m active in 2 different threads , don't believe it check my response there.
I have done proper research on this topic so the moment I opened the link it was clear that what it says.

I m active in 2 different threads , don't believe it check my response there.
I have done proper research on this topic so the moment I opened the link it was clear that what it says.
Awww muffin, your so cute

As if you are the gatekeeper of Hell. Get a life dude. :hitwall:

Lol. I won't be surprised is here believe they are.

Stop spamming every thread with the same stupid video.
Has been discussed and debunked many times:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chri...-of-trash-ive-seen.444780/page-4#post-8586944

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chri...-piece-of-trash-ive-seen.444780/#post-8585207

A little Correction:

Step 1. A Truce Agreement is concluded
Step 2. Pakistan begins withdrawing its troops
Step 3. India too begins withdrawing its troops (to a minimum level) while Pakistani troops are being withdrawn
Step 4. Plebiscite by UN

A Truce Agreement was never reached because India rejected all demilitarization plans proposed by the UN. Pakistan accepted all.

As Truce Agreement could not be concluded, the Commission never notified Pakistan to begin withdrawing its forces.

Pakistan had made it clear to the UN that it was ready to withdraw its troops as soon as the Commission notified it,

Pakistan went a step further and told the UN that it was ready to withdraw its troops in favor of UN troops regardless of Indian reaction to such a proposal ...

There's a reason for which the UN appointed official mediator (i.e Sir Owen Dixon) blamed India and not Pakistan for halting the process ...

Pakistan stands ready to conclude a truce agreement with India, even today ...

=======

Some hard facts for you our ignorant Indian friend:

• India, in an attempt to deceive the world, seeks to fasten on Pakistan a responsibility to withdraw troops from Jammu and Kashmir unilaterally and unconditionally, by quoting out of context a certain provision of UN Commission’s resolution of 13 August 1948, that is, Part 11, paragraph A.I.

• While doing so, India deliberately suppresses the other paragraphs of Part II. The Indians are guilty of suppressio veri and suggestio falsi.

• These subsequent paragraphs make it obvious that the obligation of Pakistan to withdraw its troops from the state of Jammu and Kashmir does not devolve until both sides conclude a truce agreement to govern the withdrawal of not only Pakistan forces but also the bulk of the Indian armed forces from the state

• The reciprocal obligations of the two sides as to the modalities of demilitarization, have been persistently sought to be confused by India over the past 70 years almost as to mislead the world into believing that the obligation of withdrawal devolves on Pakistan unilaterally. A reference to the provisions of Part II of the resolution of 13 August, 1948 and the elucidations given by the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan to the Government of Pakistan, established beyond any possibility of dispute the reciprocal nature of the undertaking given by the two sides to withdraw their armed forces from the state of Jammu and Kashmir

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chri...-of-trash-ive-seen.444780/page-4#post-8586944

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chri...-piece-of-trash-ive-seen.444780/#post-8585207

A little Correction:

Step 3. India too begins withdrawing its troops (to a minimum level) while Pakistani troops are being withdrawn
Step 4. Plebiscite by UN

A Truce Agreement was never reached because India rejected all demilitarization plans proposed by the UN. Pakistan accepted all.

As Truce Agreement could not be concluded, the Commission never notified Pakistan to begin withdrawing its forces.

Pakistan had made it clear to the UN that it was ready to withdraw its troops as soon as the Commission notified it,

Pakistan went a step further and told the UN that it was ready to withdraw its troops in favor of UN troops regardless of Indian reaction to such a proposal ...

There's a reason for which the UN appointed official mediator (i.e Sir Owen Dixon) blamed India and not Pakistan for halting the process ...

=======

• India, in an attempt to deceive the world, seeks to fasten on Pakistan a responsibility to withdraw troops from Jammu and Kashmir unilaterally and unconditionally, by quoting out of context a certain provision of UN Commission’s resolution of 13 August 1948, that is, Part 11, paragraph A.I.

• While doing so, India deliberately suppresses the other paragraphs of Part II. The Indians are guilty of suppressio veri and suggestio falsi.

• These subsequent paragraphs make it obvious that the obligation of Pakistan to withdraw its troops from the state of Jammu and Kashmir does not devolve until both sides conclude a truce agreement to govern the withdrawal of not only Pakistan forces but also the bulk of the Indian armed forces from the state

• The reciprocal obligations of the two sides as to the modalities of demilitarization, have been persistently sought to be confused by India over the past 70 years almost as to mislead the world into believing that the obligation of withdrawal devolves on Pakistan unilaterally. A reference to the provisions of Part II of the resolution of 13 August, 1948 and the elucidations given by the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan to the Government of Pakistan, established beyond any possibility of dispute the reciprocal nature of the undertaking given by the two sides to withdraw their armed forces from the state of Jammu and Kashmir

A few more facts -

India's stance was consistent throughout. It would not accept parity between the two nations. Indian Army was there legally, at the invite of the Ruler. Pak Army was there illegally.

Also, India accepted the Dixon plan which gave Jammu and Ladakh to India, Northern Areas to Pak and a plebiscite would be conducted in the Valley. It was Pakistan which rejected the plan.

Either way, after Pak signed the Shimla Agreement - Kashmir is now a bilateral issue. No one forced Pak to sign the Shimla Agreement.

You choose to respond back, silly person. Also I was trying to save you the embarrassment of being wrong about the religion. Simple fact(may the almighty forgive me for any mistakes) is that he is going straight to hell like the foreign terrorists that blew them selves up in a group of people.

Which religion, I never mentioned or brought in any religion ?? I was stating a universal truth based on hard facts. Where is the proof about the existence of some so called heaven or hell?? Now your are embarrassing yourself. This is 21st century dude, be realistic. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Lol. I won't be surprised is here believe they are.

A few more facts -

India's stance was consistent throughout. It would not accept parity between the two nations. Indian Army was there legally, at the invite of the Ruler. Pak Army was there illegally.

Also, India accepted the Dixon plan which gave Jammu and Ladakh to India, Northern Areas to Pak and a plebiscite would be conducted in the Valley. It was Pakistan which rejected the plan.

Either way, after Pak signed the Shimla Agreement - Kashmir is now a bilateral issue. No one forced Pak to sign the Shimla Agreement.

More bullshit and lies under the label of "facts"

Typical Indian buffoonry

A little Correction:

Step 4. Plebiscite by UN

=======

Brilliant as always

A few more facts -

'Facts'? not really.

1) India's stance has never been accepted by the UN.

2) Quite the contrary, Pakistan accepted the Dixon Plan, India rejected it. Get your facts straight

3) Simla Agreement does not (and cannot) supersede UN Resolutions. This has been discussed here in detail many times

'Facts'? not really.

2) Quite the contrary, Pakistan accepted the Dixon Plan, India rejected it. Get your facts straight

3) Simla Agreement does not (and cannot) supersede UN Resolutions. This has been discussed here in detail many times

It is funny that these guys bring in all kind of lies calling them "facts". Think everyone else is a fool in this world and would accept those lies.

It is funny that these guys bring in all kind of lies calling them "facts". Think everyone else is a fool in this world and would accept those lies.

Most of them have been fed propaganda and lies, since childhood. These lies have been repeated so often over the last sixty years or so that the Indians (and some gullible Pakistanis also) believe that they are actually true.

Most of them have been fed propaganda and lies, since childhood. These lies have been repeated so often over the last sixty years or so that the Indians (and some gullible Pakistanis also) believe that they are actually true.

If Joseph Goebbels would have been alive, he would be so proud of this Indian state that came into existence on 15 August 1947. True heirs of everything he followed and practiced

'Facts'? not really.

It's not my fault that you have done a selective reading of history either by design or by mistake.

Google it. You will find numerous sources which state that India accepted the Dixon proposal of NA going to Pak, Jammu and Ladakh going to India and a plebiscite in the Valley.

Additionally, after the 1962 war with China, during the Swaran Singh Bhutto talks, India did offer land to Pakistan but Bhutto insisted on Ladakh as well.

The Shimla Agreement clearly states that all disputes will be resolved bilaterally. Pak can take India to ICJ and can check whether India is legally bound by any previous Agreement.

It's not my fault that you have done a selective reading of history either by design or by mistake.

Google it. You will find numerous sources which state that India accepted the Dixon proposal of NA going to Pak, Jammu and Ladakh going to India and a plebiscite in the Valley.

Well, I know what I am talking about. Still, I googled it to see what you were trying to say.

The very first result that turned up was an article by a well-known Indian Scholar stating :

... Pakistan demurred at first, but agreed. It fell through because Nehru did not accept the conditions in which the plebiscite could be held .... Dixon, on August 15, won Liaquat's clearance for his plan...

https://frontline.thehindu.com/static/html/fl1921/stories/20021025002508200.htm

The Shimla Agreement clearly states that all disputes will be resolved bilaterally. Pak can take India to ICJ and can check whether India is legally bound by any previous Agreement.

We don't need to take it to the ICJ as long as UNMOGIP is present in India and Pakistan, and Kashmir remains on the agenda of the UNSC as an unresolved international dispute, even after 47 years of the signing of the Simla Agreement. It's you who believes that UN Resolutions have become invalid now. You guys need to take it to the ICJ if you cannot (or don't want to) expel UNMOGIP from India

It's not my fault ....

Of course, it is not your fault. You guys have been fed propaganda and lies.

Back
Top Bottom