What's new

'No more drone strikes in Pakistan'

We complain about terrorist organization declared by UN,EU,US,UK etc... :rofl::rofl: kid you've no idea what you're talking about.... and who's getting fucked in Kashmir???:rofl: today we send one of your LeT pig to hell.. it was so nice of you to say prayer for a Pig anyways,...

Kid try harder....
BLA is not terrorist because RAW is training them , LTTE is not terrorist because tamil terrorist from india supported them, Mukti bhanis are not terrorist because indian RAW trained them , ANA is not terrorist because they are indian allies but Kashmiri freedom fighters are terrorist because they are against india , afghani taliban are terrorist because they are banging RAW operatives in afghanistan , srilankan army is terrorist because they banged indias beloved LTTE , Pak army is terrorist army because they Banged indian soldiers in LOC **** INDIAN LOGIC

never mind kiddo enjoy ur delusional life that u are a superior race with tiny country somewhere in arab maybe ur an Arab :rofl:

we are tiny. but wolfpack. we dont care for written intentional laws. if national security or economy is jeopardized, you will pay by all means necessary. i remind you of munich. i remind you of dubai.
RAW is taking care of you :)

BLA is not terrorist because RAW is training them , LTTE is not terrorist because tamil terrorist from india supported them, Mukti bhanis are not terrorist because indian RAW trained them , ANA is not terrorist because they are indian allies but Kashmiri freedom fighters are terrorist because they are against india , afghani taliban are terrorist because they are banging RAW operatives in afghanistan , srilankan army is terrorist because they banged indias beloved LTTE , Pak army is terrorist army because they Banged indian soldiers in LOC **** INDIAN LOGIC

HAhaahaha LTTE is a terrorist organisation.. Did i say no??? BLA?? we don't train them and you've no proof... ANA is a Military not a terrorist organizaton you idiot... Mukti bhanis is not a terrorist organization they were fighting for their home land against butchers in East Pakistan....... you make no sense in LOC firing we don't call Pakistan Army as terrorist but we accuse them of helping terrorists.... so much for your madaressa education. We didn't call Sir Lankan Army as terrorist we accused them of their crimes against humanity...See an army can't indulge in massacre ....

we are tiny. but wolfpack. we dont care for written intentional laws. if national security or economy is jeopardized, you will pay by all means necessary. i remind you of munich. i remind you of dubai.
RAW is taking care of you :)
Hizbollah is doing the right thing by Fucking ur tiny state upside down we dont need to support any organisation against israel :) most of them are already doing the JOB and about RAW yea mighty RAW getting raped in afghanistan and in kashmir good luck to them they need to concentrate on their own land maybe chattishghar or Assam or indian mujahidden who want most of the muslim dominted areas in india liberated :)

dont mean to be rude on this. its hard to believe that pakistan as a nation is capable of building effective drones. they rely heavily on foreign player like china or russia to stock their arsenal. maybe i got that wrong? and for finance they rely a lot on the arabs to whom pakistan claims brotherhood.
LOL u need to look more towards our domestic weapons industry. We have a very vibrant industry of our own producing one of best equipment in the world and we do export them as well including Americans and EU. We already sell Americans our Border Eagle UAV since early 2000s............

Pakistan’s Beagle to sniff U.S. borders
by Brian Walters
25 December 2003

An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) dubbed ‘Border Eagle,’ together with ground display software, is to be supplied by Integrated Dynamics (ID) to the U.S. Homeland Border Control. Some 20 of these mini surveillance systems are to be delivered before the end of February and an example is featured on the Pakistan-based company’s Dubai 2003 exhibit (Stand No. W102). On-board sensors are to be supplied in the U.S.
ID is making its second appearance at a Dubai show, having previously promoted its UAV expertise in 1997 and winning orders as a result. Although Pakistan is the company’s biggest customer for UAVs and support systems, its expertise in flight control, telecommand and control systems has won recognition in several other countries including France and the UK to which such electronic equipment has been supplied.
While the company’s smaller UAVs are powered by piston engines in the pusher configuration, the Tornado 2000 aerial target and decoy system, also on display, is powered by two 18-pound thrust mini turbojets, which endow a speed range of 70 to 300 knots. To help train UAV operators, ID has developed pilot and mission simulators that offer low cost solutions to training requirements that would otherwise oblige use of real UAVs.

The pilot simulator provides a high level of realism and can support single or multiple instrument failures, while the mission simulator enables the user to analyze the mission before the actual flight, thus reducing risk and increasing system cost effectiveness.

http://www.ainonline...2beaglep38.html

For more info on our Armed Drones visit this thread.

Welcome to Pakistan's Unmanned Warfare Command.

And to know abt our UAV industrial base visit this thread.....BTW we already make parts of Turkish Anka Drones.

Pakistan's UAV - Drone developments

Last edited:
get your facts right. Isarel doesn't beg, our race is far more superior than yours. america is an ally and it is only normal considering we are in the midst of morons. and just so you know its a two way exchange with the americans on intelligence and aspects beyond your comprehension :) :) :)
LOL why dont u take the trouble of getting yr own facts right in the first place.........

The Fact of the matter is actually yr kind is no match for our superior standards and Believes and no wonder yr still following an obsolete religion of prehistoric times. But i dont blame u coz i would be also a moron like u if i were following an obsolete religion.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Damn that jewish reaction. BTW we all know what The Grat Man Adolf Hitler taught the lesson and meaning of ''superior race'' to yr entire kind for good.

@Zarrar Alvi check the video.

Drones inflicted significant losses on the Taliban and other armed groups operating in northwest Pakistan. Many senior armed group leaders like al- qaida Abu Yahya alLibi and Taliban’s wali-Ur rehman Mehsud have been killed in drone strikes carried out in North Waziristan. While parts of the tribal agency serve as a base for insurgent operations but they are also
home to around 840,000 people who face the constant fear of being killed by armed groups, the Pakistan armed forces or US drone strikes. Its actually collateral damage or death of civilians resulted by drones or military operations is the sad part

you are right. It has a good as well as bad aspect also. Drone strike was useful in neutralizing terrorists. Now it will be a responsibility on the shoulder of Pakistani army to wipe them off. Let us wait and watch what happens but certainly the terrorists shall be much more fearless now.

LOL why dont u take the trouble of getting yr own facts right in the first place.........

The Fact of the matter is actually yr kind is no match for our superior standards and Believes and no wonder yr still following an obsolete religion of prehistoric times. But i dont blame u coz i would be also a moron like u if i were following an obsolete religion.

there is absolutely no need to attack my religion. even if i dont follow your religion i am sure it doesnt advocate insulting and looking down upon other faiths in a derogatory way. here you set a perfect example of your hypocritical character and upbringing on which i could spit.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Damn that jewish reaction. BTW we all know what The Grat Man Adolf Hitler taught the lesson and meaning of ''superior race'' to yr entire kind for good.

do you know how many innocent kids succumbed to their deaths during the holocaust? is that something to applaud and be proud of? do you realise what you say and boast about? do you know that how vulnerable you are and how easy it could be to kick your *** if someone really wanted to? you have absolutely no clue of who could be reading this. there are lunatics out there that can just rip your guts out and you wont see it coming. so no need to get hyped. and dont get personal. all will be good :)

@Zarrar Alvi check the video.

LOL kid im attacking yr ''Superior Complex'' and yes yr religion is outdated

good. There are no AQ operative anyway and drone strikes are not going to be effective against taliban because US is negotiating a withdrawl. Whats the point in wasting taxpayer's money.
if they see more terror activity they can always go back. Afgans wont stop them.

LOL kid im attacking yr ''Superior Complex'' and yes yr religion is outdated

Bro...he's Mossad...didn't you see what he said? Don't make the wrong move! Or we will end up assassinated. The 'kid' is no kid, he's ready to do it. :lol:

Bro...he's Mossad...didn't you see what he said? Don't make the wrong move! Or we will end up assassinated. The 'kid' is no kid, he's ready to do it. :lol:
assassinated? LOL they cant do much here. We are a free country we dont give a shit abt them or their superiority complex.

Back
Top Bottom