What's new

No money trail of Sharif's London flats: Supreme Court

As always Corrupt bureaucracy & Corrupt system will win this case, but it should not.
Our Judicial system is like
Ap Kehte Hain Yeh Bakri Hai,
Pura Mulk Kehta hai Yeh Bakri Hai,
Muje Khud Ye Bakri hi Lagti hai,
Mager iss baat ka saboot kidher hai k yeh bakri hai?

We have divided religious & Mundane affairs in two sections whereas it was completed 1400 years ago, these kinda culprits changing every law according to their need. this is why we are beheading to end point of balefulness.
Our system needs the law which was implemented by Hazrat Umer Farooq RA.

Watching Rauf Klasra show right now... Klasra was present in ths court today to follow today's proceedings.. He says tht PTI and Naeem Bukhari won today's round and tht Naeem Bukhari presented the case brilliantly today, and judges were involved today. And it seemed tht Naeem bukhari was hitting the right buttons.. He said, tht teamwork of PTI legal team was visible today, unlike in previous hearings.... Ok now, am much more satisfied after hearing Rauf Klasra

During the hearing, Justice Asif Khosa observed that there was no trace of transfer of money from Pakistan to a foreign country. The apex court was hearing a case pertaining to the alleged offshore wealth of the premier’s family in London

Even if PMLN fails to explain regarding the certain required explanation. At the end, it all boils down to one thing only and that will be decider of the case as the benefits of doubt always goes to the accused party that toes with the 'innocent until proven guilty'. The whole case depended on what PMLN had to offer rather than what to prove PMLN by concrete evidence.

That is why the treaty is needed with UK for the unconditional cooperating, and if that happens, their games are over. It is just matter of time ever since BREXIT happened not long ago. Just little more patient and their games are almost over. :D

Watching Rauf Klasra show right now... Klasra was present in ths court today to follow today's proceedings.. He says tht PTI and Naeem Bukhari won today's round and tht Naeem Bukhari presented the case brilliantly today, and judges were involved today. And it seemed tht Naeem bukhari was hitting the right buttons.. He said, tht teamwork of PTI legal team was visible today, unlike in previous hearings.... Ok now, am much more satisfied after hearing Rauf Klasra
Of course. Hamid Khan wasted entire month for nothing. Naeem Bukhari is the real man for this job.

Ok..the question, which i wanted to know..tht why didnt PTI legal bring issue of Kashif Masood Qazi in today's hearing? Rauf klasra asked Babar Awan... Ok, i am not sure, if i understood Babar Awan's reply correctly..but will tell, what i understood.... Babar Awan said, tht those documents are related more to Ishaq dar's involvement, and we want to confine the case right now till PM.... And tht SC has said tht we might pass two different orders or we are treating two diff set of petitions...one for JI petition, and other PTI and Sheikh Rahid's petition... If commission is made, on JI's request, then those documents can be included in tht commission... So PTI is not concentrating on those documents...This is what i could understand from Babar Awan's reply.... Has anyone else also watched Rauf Klasra's prog? What did u understand from his reply?

@PakSword @Doordie @Emmie @Knight Rider

Ok..the question, which i wanted to know..tht why didnt PTI legal bring issue of Kashif Masood Qazi in today's hearing? Rauf klasra asked Babar Awan... Ok, i am not sure, if i understood Babar Awan's reply correctly..but will tell, what i understood.... Babar Awan said, tht those documents are related more to Ishaq dar's involvement, and we want to confine the case right now till PM.... And tht SC has said tht we might pass two different orders or we are treating two diff set of petitions...one for JI petition, and other PTI and Sheikh Rahid's petition... If commission is made, on JI's request, then those documents can be included in tht commission... So PTI is not concentrating on those documents...This is what i could understand from Babar Awan's reply.... Has anyone else also watched Rauf Klasra's prog? What did u understand from his reply?

@PakSword @Doordie @Emmie @Knight Rider

Well I have not watched Babar Awan's program. But I can understand his standpoint.

Kashif Qazi case is a criminal case involving:

1 - Use of one's identity cards to open bank accounts in his name without his knowledge - Identity theft
2 - Depositing large sums of money in those accounts for transfer to another country
3 - Copying signatures of someone to use them in the bank transactions

This case requires a lot of fraud and forensic investigation. Shareer family is hasn't used it's name in all of this. The whole episode was facilitated by Ishaq Dar, who opened the bank accounts and then used them to transfer large sums.

If SC is involved in this case, it will not be solved in years, and moreover, there is a chance that shareer family is not convicted due to lack of evidence. Ishaq will definitely go into jail and he may take shareer family's involvement, however, shareer family will not spend a minute in disowning him in front of the court.

The current case is quite simple. Now that the court has said that one thing is required, proof that the flats were owned before 2006. Once this evidence is provided, it will be very difficult for shareer family to avoid disqualification and conviction.

Sorry my earlier assessment about judges was wrong. I was so busy at work that I could only read last few tweets and made up my mind that the judges were making ridiculous remarks. In fact today's round was won by PTI.

Well I have not watched Babar Awan's program. But I can understand his standpoint.

Kashif Qazi case is a criminal case involving:

1 - Use of one's identity cards to open bank accounts in his name without his knowledge - Identity theft
2 - Depositing large sums of money in those accounts for transfer to another country
3 - Copying signatures of someone to use them in the bank transactions

This case requires a lot of fraud and forensic investigation. Shareer family is hasn't used it's name in all of this. The whole episode was facilitated by Ishaq Dar, who opened the bank accounts and then used them to transfer large sums.

If SC is involved in this case, it will not be solved in years, and moreover, there is a chance that shareer family is not convicted due to lack of evidence. Ishaq will definitely go into jail and he may take shareer family's involvement, however, shareer family will not spend a minute in disowning him in front of the court.

The current case is quite simple. Now that the court has said that one thing is required, proof that the flats were owned before 2006. Once this evidence is provided, it will be very difficult for shareer family to avoid disqualification and conviction.

Sorry my earlier assessment about judges was wrong. I was so busy at work that I could only read last few tweets and made up my mind that the judges were making ridiculous remarks. In fact today's round was won by PTI.

Ok...thanks for describing more clearly... Understood better now...

Yes, even i got satisfied after watching Rauf klasra's prog.. Rauf klasra was present in the court today, and he said tht from judges' facial expressions and gestures, it looked like they are keenly listening to Naeem bukhari.. He said Naeem bukhari presented relevant legal arguments with precision... Also, he said tht today...it felt like team work of PTI legal team and seemed tht they worked hard... He said today was Naeem bukhari's day... Judges even dismissed watari prince letter saying tht we dont want to even waste time on tht......so We cant make correct assessments, just after following tickers of judges' remarks... Since Rauf klasra was present in the court, so he gave correct and unbaised analysis

PMLN is planning to bring another letter, as per a member on siasat.pk

نرس کا تصدیق شدہ خط عدالت عظمیٰ کے نام

میں تصدیق کرتی ہوں کہ ببلو اور طبلو کی پیدائش کے وقت دائی کے فرائض میں نے ادا کئے تھے

مجھے میری ماں نے بتایا تھا کہ شریف خاندان میں جب بچے پیدا ہوتے ہیں تو ڈالروں اور پونڈوں میں لپٹے ہوتے ہیں-

جب ببلو نے جنم لیا تو ١٠ ملین پونڈ کا ہوا- میں ساری زندگی اپنی ماں کو جھوٹا سمجھتی رہی لیکن اس دن مجھے یقین ہوگیا کہ کوئی تو خاص بات ہے

پھر طبلو نے جنم لیا، اس کی دفعہ بھی کچھ ایسا ہی ہوا، یہ انکا وزن نہیں تھا بلکہ انکے ساتھ ١٠ ملین پونڈ برآمد ہوئے تھے

میاں صاب اس پیسے کو ہتھیانا چاہتے تھے لیکن سب سے بڑے میاں صاب نے کہا کہ کمبخت، تیری تو عادت قرضے لینے کی ہے، تجھے اس پیسے کی کیا ضرورت؟ یہ پونڈے میرے ببلو اور طبلو کے ہیں

یہ کہ کر سب سے بڑے والے میاں صاب نے پونڈ ایک بڑے نیلے بیگ کہیں چھپا دئیے، وہ ہمیشہ کہتے تھے کہ اگر میں یہ پونڈ بینک میں جمع کرونگا تو نواز اور شہباز میرے جعلی دستخط کر کے ساری دولت ہڑپ کر جائینگے- آخر جعلی دستخط بھی تو انہوں نے خود سکھائے تھے

ایک دن انہوں نے بیگ نکالا اور حج پر جانے والے پانی کے جہاز میں سوار ہوگئے- یہ غالباً ١٩٨٠ کا ذکر ہے

لیکن حج پر جاتے جاتے معلوم نہیں کیا سوجھی، بیچ سمندر میں چھلانگ لگا دی اور تیرتے ہوئے نیلے بیگ سمیت قطر جا پہنچے

وہاں ان کی دوستی قطری شہزادے سے ہوئی جو قطر میں ایک چوراہے پر کھڑا لوگوں سے اس کے پراپرٹی بزنس کے لئے بھیک مانگ رہا تھا

میاں صاب نے سارے پونڈ اسے دئیے اور کہا کہ یہ پونڈ اپنے بزنس میں انویسٹ کرلو، مجھے کچھ نہیں چاہئیے، بس جب ببلو اور طبلو بڑے ہوجائیں تو انھیں نفع و سود سمیت واپس کردینا، اگر وہ نہ کرسکو تو کوئی چیز ببلو اور طبلو کے نام کردینا- لیکن ایک پیسا بھی نواز و شہباز کو نہیں دینا کیونکہ میں چاہتا ہوں کہ دونوں بھائی محنت مشقت کرکے قرضے لیں اور پھر ڈیفالٹ کریں- میں انھیں محنت میں عظمت کا سبق دینا چاہتا ہوں- اور خبردار جو بٹنی کو کچھ دیا، وہ صرف ٧ پاؤنڈز کی ہوئی تھی- اور ویسے بھی بٹنی سارے پیسے فراری کار خریدنے میں لگا دیگی

قطری نے سب سے بڑے میاں صاب کو روتے ہوئے گلے لگایا اور کہا میں بلکل ایسا ہی کرونگا، اور اپنے چھوٹے بھائی کو کہا کہ میرے مرنے کے بعد جب میاں شریر خاندان پنامے میں پھنسے گا، تو تم ان کے حق میں عدالت کو سب کچھ سچ سچ بتادینا

یہ سب باتیں سب سے بڑے میاں صاب نے صرف دو لوگوں کو بتائی تھیں. ایک قطری کو اور دوسرا مجھے

میاں نواز کو تو عدالت آنے تک ان کے سگے بیٹے نے قطری کہانی کے بارے میں کچھ نہیں بتایا تھا- وہ صرف ٢٠ کروڑ سالانہ اپنے باپ کو خرچی بھیجتے رہتے تھے- البتہ عمران خان کے بہت زیادہ شور مچانے پر ایک دن انہوں نے اپنے بیٹے سے پوچھ ہی لیا کہ اس نے فلیٹ کیسے خریدے- بیٹے نہ انھیں جو کہانی سنائی وہ میاں صاب نے اپنے بھولپن میں، یہ جانتے ہوئے بھی کہ یہ ان کا اپنا بیٹا ہے اور ان کے اپنے ابّا جی کا پوتا ہے .. کبھی سچ نہیں بولے گا، پارلیمنٹ میں سنادی

میں گواہی دیتی ہوں کہ منجھلی والی پیڑھی کے میاں برادران بلکل لاعلم تھے اور ان کا ان فلیٹس سے کوئی لینا دینا نہیں

یہ سارا کیا دھرا سب سے بڑے والی میاں صاب کا ہے- میں عدالت سے درخواست کرونگی کے میاں صاب کو وزیر اعظم اور بٹنی کو مستقبل کا وزیر اعظم رہنے دیا جائے اور سب سے بڑے والے میاں صاب کو قرار واقعی سزا دی جائے

Why court is wasting time? It is straight forward corruption, money laundering and tax evasion.

This is make or break time for Pakistani judicial system. Plz supreme court once in all set example and zero tolerance to corruption and give punishment to all corrupt politicians, judges, generals, media, beaurucrats and all other corrupt people in Pakistan

میں تصدیق کرتی ہوں کہ ببلو اور طبلو کی پیدائش کے وقت دائی کے فرائض میں نے ادا کئے تھے

مجھے میری ماں نے بتایا تھا کہ شریف خاندان میں جب بچے پیدا ہوتے ہیں تو ڈالروں اور پونڈوں میں لپٹے ہوتے ہیں-

جب ببلو نے جنم لیا تو ١٠ ملین پونڈ کا ہوا- میں ساری زندگی اپنی ماں کو جھوٹا سمجھتی رہی لیکن اس دن مجھے یقین ہوگیا کہ کوئی تو خاص بات ہے

پھر طبلو نے جنم لیا، اس کی دفعہ بھی کچھ ایسا ہی ہوا، یہ انکا وزن نہیں تھا بلکہ انکے ساتھ ١٠ ملین پونڈ برآمد ہوئے تھے

میاں صاب اس پیسے کو ہتھیانا چاہتے تھے لیکن سب سے بڑے میاں صاب نے کہا کہ کمبخت، تیری تو عادت قرضے لینے کی ہے، تجھے اس پیسے کی کیا ضرورت؟ یہ پونڈے میرے ببلو اور طبلو کے ہیں

یہ کہ کر سب سے بڑے والے میاں صاب نے پونڈ ایک بڑے نیلے بیگ کہیں چھپا دئیے، وہ ہمیشہ کہتے تھے کہ اگر میں یہ پونڈ بینک میں جمع کرونگا تو نواز اور شہباز میرے جعلی دستخط کر کے ساری دولت ہڑپ کر جائینگے- آخر جعلی دستخط بھی تو انہوں نے خود سکھائے تھے

ایک دن انہوں نے بیگ نکالا اور حج پر جانے والے پانی کے جہاز میں سوار ہوگئے- یہ غالباً ١٩٨٠ کا ذکر ہے

لیکن حج پر جاتے جاتے معلوم نہیں کیا سوجھی، بیچ سمندر میں چھلانگ لگا دی اور تیرتے ہوئے نیلے بیگ سمیت قطر جا پہنچے

وہاں ان کی دوستی قطری شہزادے سے ہوئی جو قطر میں ایک چوراہے پر کھڑا لوگوں سے اس کے پراپرٹی بزنس کے لئے بھیک مانگ رہا تھا

میاں صاب نے سارے پونڈ اسے دئیے اور کہا کہ یہ پونڈ اپنے بزنس میں انویسٹ کرلو، مجھے کچھ نہیں چاہئیے، بس جب ببلو اور طبلو بڑے ہوجائیں تو انھیں نفع و سود سمیت واپس کردینا، اگر وہ نہ کرسکو تو کوئی چیز ببلو اور طبلو کے نام کردینا- لیکن ایک پیسا بھی نواز و شہباز کو نہیں دینا کیونکہ میں چاہتا ہوں کہ دونوں بھائی محنت مشقت کرکے قرضے لیں اور پھر ڈیفالٹ کریں- میں انھیں محنت میں عظمت کا سبق دینا چاہتا ہوں- اور خبردار جو بٹنی کو کچھ دیا، وہ صرف ٧ پاؤنڈز کی ہوئی تھی- اور ویسے بھی بٹنی سارے پیسے فراری کار خریدنے میں لگا دیگی

قطری نے سب سے بڑے میاں صاب کو روتے ہوئے گلے لگایا اور کہا میں بلکل ایسا ہی کرونگا، اور اپنے چھوٹے بھائی کو کہا کہ میرے مرنے کے بعد جب میاں شریر خاندان پنامے میں پھنسے گا، تو تم ان کے حق میں عدالت کو سب کچھ سچ سچ بتادینا

یہ سب باتیں سب سے بڑے میاں صاب نے صرف دو لوگوں کو بتائی تھیں. ایک قطری کو اور دوسرا مجھے

میاں نواز کو تو عدالت آنے تک ان کے سگے بیٹے نے قطری کہانی کے بارے میں کچھ نہیں بتایا تھا- وہ صرف ٢٠ کروڑ سالانہ اپنے باپ کو خرچی بھیجتے رہتے تھے- البتہ عمران خان کے بہت زیادہ شور مچانے پر ایک دن انہوں نے اپنے بیٹے سے پوچھ ہی لیا کہ اس نے فلیٹ کیسے خریدے- بیٹے نہ انھیں جو کہانی سنائی وہ میاں صاب نے اپنے بھولپن میں، یہ جانتے ہوئے بھی کہ یہ ان کا اپنا بیٹا ہے اور ان کے اپنے ابّا جی کا پوتا ہے .. کبھی سچ نہیں بولے گا، پارلیمنٹ میں سنادی

میں گواہی دیتی ہوں کہ منجھلی والی پیڑھی کے میاں برادران بلکل لاعلم تھے اور ان کا ان فلیٹس سے کوئی لینا دینا نہیں

یہ سارا کیا دھرا سب سے بڑے والی میاں صاب کا ہے- میں عدالت سے درخواست کرونگی کے میاں صاب کو وزیر اعظم اور بٹنی کو مستقبل کا وزیر اعظم رہنے دیا جائے اور سب سے بڑے والے میاں صاب کو قرار واقعی سزا دی جائے

I dont know what to say anymore :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont know what to say anymore :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know when I read this, I laughed, but more than that I realized that the case is going towards Abbaji and his grand children, really. whoever has written this, has just pointed out that Nawaz is no where...

Supreme Court can't take extreme steps such as to scan all life of particular person for money trail. I don't think it is possible.
(B/w I not expert in law)

I have a feeling the decision will be 2 against 1....
I have feeling decision will be 4 V 1 in favor of nawaz sharif. Our all institutions don't want to derail democracy. Court will use "Nazariah Zaroorat" .
If nawaz sharif goes, imran khan has to go as well. He did hide offshore company in election papers.
Both going means PPPP coming again in 2018 election.

You know when I read this, I laughed, but more than that I realized that the case is going towards Abbaji and his grand children, really. whoever has written this, has just pointed out that Nawaz is no where...

I think this issue was also touched in Rauf klasra's prog.. I remember a similar question was asked to Babar Awan, but i dont clearly remember his reply

NS team intentionally creating ambiguity and different stories to put doubt so that the commission is formed to sort out all answers... Today that Chirya baba has said the same ...

OMG!!!!!! :o:If this letter is presented as money trail in court :woot:. it will become the final nail in the Noora coffin:rofl: :partay:.

MR. Nawaz Sharif !!!! SC Judges are sane people , they don't believe in Aladdin and Ali Baba Stories.:hitwall::close_tema:

Back
Top Bottom