What's new

No money to Pak till they get rid of nukes: Trump

trump should send his children to american army and then talk about waging a war a with Pakistan.....
my message to trump is....never piss a Pakistani riding a JF-17 armed with Raad Cruise missile taking off from cuba ....he will *uck your day up for sure

We dont want american aid either historically it has only aided to keep bigots like zardari in power or created terrorist like TTP.
American aid go to hell!

We dont want american aid either historically it has only aided to keep bigots like zardari in power or created terrorist like TTP. American aid go to hell!
Why don't you and Jana create a petition demanding American aid stop? Be sure to put in your real names and addresses so Pakistanis know whom to blame during the resulting economic recession.

Trump the clown with an obvious fake wig,cant make any real difference,no matter what he does and what he says...He will always be the funny looking man wearing an orange wig making fool of himself.

Why don't you and Jana create a petition demanding American aid stop? Be sure to put in your real names and addresses so Pakistanis know whom to blame during the resulting economic recession.

Recession? Well nothing new for us..we are living in a RECESSION for the last 60 years and nobody really knows how the country is still up and running...so i dont think its gona matter

for once Trump is talking sense!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its the best of the USA secure the Pakistani Nukes, Pakistani army cannot even control their own country so they should get their hands off these nuclear weapons.

pak has nukes since the early 80s-- after 30 years of maintaining them , now you guys become fidgety

I think its the best of the USA secure the Pakistani Nukes, Pakistani army cannot even control their own country so they should get their hands off these nuclear weapons.

:lol::lol::lol:

lol funny thing is donald doesn't realize alot of pakistanis don't even want the aid less money the corrupt politicians get the better.

You seriously think that mere $3.2 billion a year is what runs our economy?

We're giving them USD 3.2 billion a year and they do not love us," he said.

that's the bitter truth indeed !!
and Donald Trump got it all right !

You seriously think that mere $3.2 billion a year is what runs our economy?

About $1 billion is needed to build one pharmaceutical plant here. So it's funny that people think $3.2 billion is what runs Pakistan, when it's barely enough to start up 2-3 small/medium sized pharmaceutical plants here. Just to give people a little bit of perspective of what $3.2 billion can really do.

The real question is why Pakistan is accepting the U.S. money.

Get weapons from the U.S. for free, and divert all the money towards education, and betterment of the country.

Back
Top Bottom