What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese dissidents? Apart from few , most of them to be manipulated by the West, all they are not worth mentioning, if they have any comments at that time, nationalism will easily drown them. You kids really do not have real feelings.

Did you see that video? You use this picture to prove that CCP is innocent? uighur Massacre?Haha, even if you know it is false, you want to fool yourself?

Yes..uighur Massacre is false, tibetian massacre is false, Tiananmen Square massacre is cooked up. what is correct? India breaking up in a blink of an eye due to chinese proxy war is true?

india needed a change in tibet policy and india did this.thats simply awesome.
one more thing is needed just to give more freedom to tibet movement and let them go in other states also

almost every countries recognize Kashmir as a disputed territory.is india planning to intimidate them one by one.....

But sir...which country issues stapled visa? Which country rejects visa to army officers hailing from that region?

Yes..uighur Massacre is false, tibetian massacre is false, Tiananmen Square massacre is cooked up. what is correct? India breaking up in a blink of an eye due to chinese proxy war is true?

I do not care what you think, that is your opinion, you are willing to immerse the rumors in the West, that is your problem. In addition to "tiananmen", all that is false, but even "tiananmen" are also false, that there is no killing in tiananmen, all the tragedies in other places, it also is liou point of view, he admitted that the West lies in this. You do not know something, do not show your ignorance.

almost every countries recognize Kashmir as a disputed territory.is india planning to intimidate them one by one.....

from last 6 months ,world leaders are visiting india.how much of them has accused india other than blaming pakisytan:bunny::bunny:

a disputed territory which is a bilateral issue. (most countries already agree with that).
intimidation isn't GOI's policy, although I can't say that about CPC

If they were supporting, you certainly will not find any of them on the internet

I said that China's network is more open than you think, far more than you can imagine, it is even a direct attack CCP leaders, Who are liou? Not worth mentioning.

Did you see that video? You use this picture to prove that CCP is innocent? uighur Massacre?Haha, even if you know it is false, you want to fool yourself?

That pic was just a reminder to your countrymens post..!

I am not the one who start mud throwing..!

And yeah about Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, uighur Massacre, Tibetian protest crush ...etc ,,etc are well knows facts...

The only one who is making fool of himself is you only...:coffee:

I do not care what you think, that is your opinion, you are willing to immerse the rumors in the West, that is your problem. In addition to "tiananmen", all that is false, but even "tiananmen" are also false, that there is no killing in tiananmen, all the tragedies in other places, it also is liou point of view, he admitted that the West lies in this. You do not know something, do not show your ignorance.
You say in "addition to tiananmen" every thing is false..and then u say "tiananmen" is also false. I'm unable to understand it sir...hmm..maybe coz i'm ignorant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom