What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. :azn:

There are no active armed insurgencies in China.

In India, there are too many to count. Kashmiri insurgency, Maoist insurgecy, NE insurgencies...

It's clear who will come out the loser if the pressure goes up. We'll see...

I think you can thank us for being a good neighbor. The least you can do is to reciprocate and stop helping the neighbour who cause these insurgencies.

Not telling them anything.Just making sure that they don't find themselves without help in case you decide to try something. Btw, just because something looks stable does not mean it is. See China's paranoid reaction to dissidents. They fear something........:whistle:

India's murder of 2 million children per year and the crushing of left wing activists for their liberation is a sick insult to humanity.

China is already the 2nd largest economy in the world, India is not even in the top TEN largest economies.

This moment in time is vital for India, more infrastructure is needed.

Any one of their MANY armed insurgencies could bubble out of control if they try to get into a proxy-war.

India's murder of 2 million children per year and the crushing of left wing activists for their liberation is a sick insult to humanity.

Aaah.........No logical arguments left, so you run back to the old propaganda speeches of the CCP. When this from?........the 1950's? What's next? ........running dogs of.........?

Forgot this ....

tiananmen-square-protesto-001.jpg

Need to remind you what else is sick insult to humanity...i guess uighur Massacre :what: etc etc...:coffee:

i was enjoying your argumnets until you ran into this illiogical reply to bang-galore's post..was not expected of you. :tdown:

@Topic :-

Good move by GOI we need to give "Tit for Tat"...I appreciate this move by GOI..!

If you can't respect our core concerns then don't expect us to give you an exception ...:agree:

:tup::tup::tup:

you can try to tell SK or Japan or Vietnam to try anything with us, they'll laugh. none of them will sacrifice themselves for India.

On the other hand, India is internally unstable and arming any one of the armed insurgencies could permanently destabilize India.

well india can do the sme to all the insurgencies u have OKKKK:sick::sick::sick:

WELL that post really brought out ur level of intellect
thanks for that

China is already the 2nd largest economy in the world, India is not even in the top TEN largest economies.

This moment in time is vital for India, more infrastructure is needed.

Any one of their MANY armed insurgencies could bubble out of control if they try to get into a proxy-war.

1 United States 14,119,050
2 Japan 5,068,894
3 People's Republic of China 4,984,731[2]
4 Germany 3,338,675
5 France 2,656,378
6 United Kingdom 2,178,856
7 Italy 2,118,264
8 Brazil 1,574,039
9 Spain 1,467,889
10 Canada 1,336,427
11 India 1,235,975

um................it third actually

1 United States 14,119,050
2 Japan 5,068,894
3 People's Republic of China 4,984,731[2]
4 Germany 3,338,675
5 France 2,656,378
6 United Kingdom 2,178,856
7 Italy 2,118,264
8 Brazil 1,574,039
9 Spain 1,467,889
10 Canada 1,336,427
11 India 1,235,975

um................it third actually

That is last years data. :azn:

Don't you read the news? From Bloomberg:

Bloomberg - China Overtakes Japan as World's Second-Biggest Economy

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...second-quarter-capping-three-decade-rise.html

India still is not in the top ten though...

and what about toilets,cow urine and dharavi,u forgot all this,next time try to debate with some logical arguments using ur ritualistic high IQ,same applies to a lot more of ur bunch

That is last years data. :azn:
Don't you read the news? From Bloomberg:
Bloomberg - China Overtakes Japan as World's Second-Biggest Economy
China Overtakes Japan as World's Second-Biggest Economy - Bloomberg
India still is not in the top ten though...

still hasn't helped you resolve sino-indian issues in your favor, has it?
and given the current growth rate, being in the top ten list is less than a year away. although i still fail to see how that is relevant

Forgot this ....

tiananmen-square-protesto-001.jpg

Need to remind you what else is sick insult to humanity...i guess uighur Massacre :what: etc etc...:coffee:

Did you see that video? You use this picture to prove that CCP is innocent? uighur Massacre?Haha, even if you know it is false, you want to fool yourself?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom