What's new

No European country can be 'exempt' from taking in refugees, says French President

You think it is a contest? No, it is just pointing out some realities. 1:18000 and then citing integration problems is ... well. Not very convincing.

I'm not citing that, what I'm citing is this: getting mandatory quotes imposed by Brussels on sovereign states against their wish is a no-no, as it opens up the door to all sort of issues. Hence, better to trip them now.

It's really that simple and has little to do with immigrants, they just happen to be the current crisis ongoing and what sparked the reaction.

If the things keep going on like this then the other European countries will have to take some drastic steps to save the Germans from Germans the third time within one century. Show me the EU laws that allow the illegal migrants to roam freely in the EU states? They are the guests of Merkel, send them all to Berlin. Don't let the Germans dictate you. Do you guys have any transport minister of Yemeni descent who has suggested to print driving licences in Arabic to make the lives of his Arabic brothers easier in Europe?

No...but we as "filthy eastern european racists" did have a Syrian born Health Minister and we were ok with it.

That is the number we can accomodate,provide medical assistance and integration into society.Beyond that we're full.That is the case Romania will be arguing to the next European meeting on migration.

There. 1785 and then full, cannot integrate more into society.

Nice to see Europeans arguing about who is at fault in this crisis. Divide et impera works well, just not for us. :disagree:

Honi soit qui mal y pense

it's funny to see all those refugees walk around europe with their backpacks , makes me feel like not a loser

Glad you finally understood us.
But you WEREN'T citing that, were you (at least so you claimed)...

it's funny to see all those refugees walk around europe with their backpacks , makes me feel like not a loser
Yeah, real funny. Yesterday, we had a pregnant Syrian women arrive in my town, about to give birth. She lost her husband along the way (died) and when she got to NL she got news from home that her brother had been murdered. Realy funny. :crazy:

Yeah, real funny. Yesterday, we had a pregnant Syrian women arrive in my town, about to give birth. She lost her husband along the way (died) and when she got to NL she got news from home that her brother had been murdered. Realy funny. :crazy:

well , i'm not much bright sympathy wise , the images they project on the media are meant to be funny , it's not my fault

Back
Top Bottom