What's new

No EPL fans here?

@Arsalan already started a thread like this , Manu fan btw . Not following EPL for couple of years , watch just some matches , I think EPL is better than La liga at least there is some competition in the league .

Yeh I've reported this thread so it can be merged with Arsalan's thread. Good to see so many football fans and hope there's more to talk about than just which club is our favourite.

Great comeback by utd just like good old fergie times! I am not a big fan of jose but team is shaping nicely.Good times ahead finally!

Glory glory Man Utd!

pathetic from jose bringing on rooney and not rash and replacing our only pacey player martial for trd fellaini! in the nd we were lucky we scored!
liverpool were shit the whole game!

Aston Villa , my first jersey for EPL team and that is how I officially become a Villa fan. Partially due to influence of my teammate being a hardcore fan. I had never owned a shirt from EPL team before , however once we selected to play 1 season with the Aston Villa shirt , it kinda cought on to me started appreciating the shirt , read about its history and fans and starting to feel associated to it

Something really elegant about color of the team , I just love the shirt once I had it
has a nice touch of class and elegance about the past and present

It also happens to be one of the Oldest clubs on planet formed in 1800's

21 November 1874; 142 years ago

Aston-Villas-Jack-Grealish.jpg

A touch of class
aston-villa-logo-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom