What's new

No choice but to support Iran if Israel attacks: Wajid

“I think time is running out until the Pakistan government can take a stand. They will have to at some stage take punitive actions to stop them. They have got means to take such actions to defend their own frontier and territories,” Hasan further added.
Yes! These drone strikes suck! Killing of innocent civilians are dastardly acts that need to stop!

But the question here is what 'punitive actions' can Pakistan take to stop the Americans? Next to nix! And that's the reality. You gotta be a super power to put another super power in its place.

Why shall Pakistani tax payers pay for foreign wars?

An idiot diplomat appointed by US national Zardari, holds no value.

All of Zardari's investment are in Israeli companies and banks.

His children are protected by Israelis and his hand picked diplomat is talking to go to war against Israel.

Totally, irresponsible foreign office.

Why shall Pakistani tax payers pay for foreign wars?

An idiot diplomat appointed by US national Zardari, holds no value.

All of Zardari's investment are in Israeli companies and banks.

His children are protected by Israelis and his hand picked diplomat is talking to go to war against Israel.

Totally, irresponsible foreign office.

my answer is the same as before

its not out of love for Iran but because we are also the potential target of Israel. so understand that
as for Zardari
he is history insha'Allah make sure your vote counts to make that happen

What kind of support is he talking about? No issue as long as support is moral, anything beyond that must not be offered.

Haven't you people learnt anything despite what happened in 80s? Man, really if this is how your rulers think, you are going to get your entire hands burnt rather than just the fingertips that you're suffering from right now. Fighting wars that are not yours are going to get you into further trouble.

While I know that Iran may have a border with you, please remember that there is another country with whom you share a border and you got into their war; today see what has happened to both of you. If you wish good for Iran, just hope that this war doesn't happen and even if it has to happen, then stay out of it.

Try neutrality for once; it will save you a world of trouble. I was reading through this thread and saw someone mention that Pakistani people will support such a move. The only one who will lose out is you. Another member from your place said that you don't follow logic.

Well it is high time you do. Conflicts are not street brawls that would end just like that. They are serious and very very disastrous. This is especially when your economy is in such a delicate situation. While your citizens might cheer for some Islamist politician making a speech to support Iran in case of a war, the moment electricity, food, income, water and daily resources get diverted to a conflict that is not yours, your people will start getting angry. Then there is only going to be needless trouble.

Iran is not asking for your help and Israel has nothing to do with you except your historic enmity between Muslims and Jews. You complicating their war will get you into a whole load of trouble with US and NATO.

Israel will not attack Iran but cant guarantee Iranians they yet dont have the capability to go soooo far and fight Israel not taking about missile and jet bros and neither Israel can and us well in Iran situation is different from Iraq they were frustrated form sadam did nothing when us entered Iraq its not going to happen in Iran irani people are with khamni and army goes down people will step up which is not good

You All,s have no chance to save Iran but Through Gurela War..

Bohot Dar kar de ha
Its Too Late Now....

imo iran should ship important stuff to south of lebanon asap.....that location is game changer......iran should also make preparations to allow mujahideen from muslim countries so that they can be shipped to the battle front in south lebanon.

So why bother discussing??? Ignore this thread and let me live in a world of illusion which makes me still believe that Pakistan and logic are not contrasting words...

Well he was discussing it on the Pakistani forum with fellow pakistanis he didn't count on an uninvited Indian poking his nose in it.

What we do who we support is our choice and if we need advice we surely won't be asking an Indian for it.

Moral or military support? If you support militarily, then more People are gonna suffer.

People will suffer for sure.. wars are not meant to covey friendship but responsibility of suffering and consequences will be upon Israel. Its they who are disturbed with Iran's right of peaceful Nuclear Weapons.. and this is not a destabilizing factor which is giving pains to Israel.. its a balancing factor which will only give balance of power to Iran and will reduce the likelihood of future wars.

As a peace lover, I want Iran to develop Nuclear Weapons but I would also want Saudi Arabia to have them. With everybody has power to hurt the other beyond limits, none will go mindless. This is the same ideology which America has for its own people in America that everybody has right to defend itself and everybody thinks twice before fondling with the other. Same also holds true for Iran and other countries in the world.

Oh, they will, trust me. There are groups in Pakistan dreaming of the when US attacks Iran(both secular and religious groups).

The secular groups for reasons like "Israel-Iran conflict would leave Pakistan the only MUSLIM POWA IN THE WORLD, not mention the Bomb." There by they ll be back in international stage once again as a legitimate player.

Oh, they will, trust me. There are groups in Pakistan(you mean in India) dreaming of the when US attacks Iran(both secular and religious groups).

There are human beings who search for an aim to make life beautiful ..
There are human beings who search for an aim to make death meaningful..
i think latter are plenty in this forum

tragedy is meaningful death has no value without sacrifising beautiful life

as far as beautiful life is concerned i doubt many of us having it

Hindous in this forum think they have it.
New(momentary) rich mentality!

Back
Top Bottom