What's new

No choice but to support Iran if Israel attacks: Wajid

There are human beings who search for an aim to make life beautiful ..
There are human beings who search for an aim to make death meaningful..
i think latter are plenty in this forum

tragedy is meaningful death has no value without sacrifising beautiful life

as far as beautiful life is concerned i doubt many of us having it

first control your own country mr.wajid can't stop bombing on your own civil poor tribes . go to hell world first bring power gas education food in pakistan then talk abut iran israel

Your suffrage from WOT is genuine no denying that, but jumping into a war against an ally with whom you are engaged on another front together - how smart is that?

I have an inkling of what you are implying here, after Iran the US would come for you - but has it occured to you that the WOT has carried on for 11 long years - The Iran conflict assuming that if and only if it takes place would be longer and abruptly taking sides against your so called allies right in the beginning is not advisable.

You are stuck between the rock and a hard place here, but I would think you can pan it out, better not take steps in haste like the one on WOT.

But will they..

Dear Iran is believed to be making nukes don't have it and US is going to attack them, on other hand Pakistan already have them, don't you see propaganda of western media about security/threat of our nukes pop up like dick now and than?

And about SA if they don't understand than we shouldn't care about them - we have to survive first to do anything for religion.

Pakistan will help Iran only if Israel come alone, what will happen if Israel involve UAE and SA with them to come and attack Iran? Is Pakistan will still help Iran? I don't think so...

Other than that Pakistan economy is in the gutter right now, how they will support Iran and in what way?

no dont help either of the side stay neutral at all cost. the countries already a mess solve that and then we can go to war with israel for all i care but first end the wot and end the economic crisis and american influence

Dear Iran is believed to be making nukes don't have it and US is going to attack them, on other hand Pakistan already have them, don't you see propaganda of western media about security/threat of our nukes pop up like dick now and than?

PK possessing nukes is an old story, you were sanctioned for it and done with it. Now the world accepts both of us as nuclear powers. But just to safeguard your nukes you intend to take a side in a war which does not concern you is unwanted. It will be WOT part II in any case that would be detrimental to PK.

And about SA if they don't understand than we shouldn't care about them - we have to survive first to do anything for religion.

You will survive if you start thinking of yourselves first and not think of the Muslim ummah - who are pretty fragmented and of no use to anyone.

Other than that Pakistan economy is in the gutter right now, how they will support Iran and in what way?

By not allowing to use our soil, making it difficult to use AF soil. And giving them as much support as possible. One of the major reason of our economy is being in gutter is because we didn't took right decision at the time of AF attack, and we shouldn't repeat same mistake, otherwise you should start count down for implementation of Zionist plan to divide Pakistan into four pieces and unfortunately we are contributing more to their success. We still can't control insurgencies in 2 of our provinces and law & order situation in Karachi.

We need to support Iran to save our neck. As i already said in my previous post adventure of Zionists will not stop at Iran,You will be naive if you thinks that. Unfortunately our geographic location is and will be battle ground between US & China, If we really want to save our neck than we have to abandon our ties with China, give up our nukes and submit to Zionist empire (No Pakistani will agree to that).

I still don't understand how it will help Pakistan by supporting Iran .. if Israel attacks like it did with Iraq and Siriya , what will be Pakistan's action ? It will provide Iran with N-Bomb or missiles or fighter planes with pilots to fight with Israel ?
Israel will never gonna send its military directly to Iran .. it will gonna do attack with dozen of fighter planes on N- facilities.
In case of actual war Israel will get open support from western countries and behind the door support from most of Arab countries .. .. on which earth you guys are living .. so what if Iran is sharing border with you .. put more guards on borders .. in case of war to block refuges ..

We need to support Iran to save our neck. As i already said in my previous post adventure of Zionists will not stop at Iran,You will be naive if you thinks that. Unfortunately our geographic location is and will be battle ground between US & China, If we really want to save our neck than we have to abandon our ties with China, give up our nukes and submit to Zionist empire (No Pakistani will agree to that).

so be it abandon chine remember the great friend wasnt there is 71 debacle and countless ones after that ... plain reason to serve the national interests ... same way pak cannot an shoud not poke their noses is other people business , primarily in our national interests ... Disarming nukes is next to zero ... you are being super naive if you think that .. they are not lying out there for some one to take away.

diplomatic support nothing more if we take sides we will make not only elements in pakistan against us but one neighbour too and if we take their side we make the world against us i say no sides but that will be impossible so we will just be diplomatic like india and say the invasion is wrong more war will be stupid with much difficulty the ttp are divided and subsided and the bla have lost their strenght we dont want any more factions

What kind of support is he talking about? No issue as long as support is moral, anything beyond that must not be offered.

if israel attacks their n facility then it will spark a war but we should not care win or lose we are not ready both economically and militarily to take such steps not even china is

so be it abandon chine remember the great friend wasnt there is 71 debacle and countless ones after that ... plain reason to serve the national interests ... same way pak cannot an shoud not poke their noses is other people business , primarily in our national interests ... Disarming nukes is next to zero ... you are being super naive if you think that .. they are not lying out there for some one to take away.

So, what we are waiting for and suffering for, Give outsource our security to US and play with $$$, believe me we be in TOP 10 economy in couple of decades or maybe sooner.

Also most importantly Pakistan have been paying a high price for involving in this ***** fight btw saudis and iranis , we have lost many lifes infact if out toghether our casualties exceeed far more than any one else , Pak invovlment will incite a fight or bad relations between SA , GCC , EGYPT .. it will have bad affects

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom