What's new

No change seen in Pakistan's view of India threat

If India want that Pakistan adds him in his good book than India must give us hold of Kashmir (ANY HOW WE WILL TAKE) & Gujrat, may be than we will think about that you are threat for us or not. VERY SIMPLE.

arrey bhai toh please send your army and take over Kashmir, its been 63 years already..........What are you waiting for??:hitwall:

Gujarat? That is a new twist........ anything else on your wish list?:blah:

If India want that Pakistan adds him in his good book than India must give us hold of Kashmir (ANY HOW WE WILL TAKE) & Gujrat, may be than we will think about that you are threat for us or not. VERY SIMPLE.

you missed 26 other states and 7 union territories...

I consider India to be the biggest enemy and threat for Pakistan. Make me believe other wise. :azn:

I consider India to be the biggest enemy and threat for Pakistan. Make me believe other wise. :azn:

You're right. We want to eat you up, destroy you, wipe you off the face of the earth. Now go take some money out of your education funds and buy arms, it will serve your country well.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are a proud nation,but they are losing the race.When you fight losing battles,it pulls everybody down.The better thing to do is mend fences,make peace not war.There is wisdom beyond testesterone,when that dawns,the whole world will be a happier place.

totally uncalled for!

how is that uncalled for......... if India is the biggest threat then Pakistan would logically invest in protecting itself i.e. buying defense hardware (Bombs etc.)

That $ effectively implies $ that could have gone for educational purposes.....

It may be in a sarcastic tone, but it makes sense...... to me atleast....

how is that uncalled for......... if India is the biggest threat then Pakistan would logically invest in protecting itself i.e. buying defense hardware (Bombs etc.)

That $ effectively implies $ that could have gone for educational purposes.....

It may be in a sarcastic tone, but it makes sense...... to me atleast....

I will refer you and Roach back to forum rule:
Sarcastic posts
We do not allow people to post sarcastic post at all. They are a very pathetic way in the end to back things up. They will be deleted on sight.

Have a nice day! :wave:

I also agree with Coltsfan, if Pakistan considers India its biggest enemy, and seeing how India is inducting massively new military hardware, shouldn't Pakistan follow the same principle?
All that I am reading on the forum is a few Chinese boats and guns, ohh and the super duper JF17, but nothing world class.
This imbalance of power could be very disadvantageous for Pakistan.
It just has to invest more and do more to upgrade its forces.

I dunno why so many Indians were bothered by Pakistan viewing India as no 1 threat. It has been like that, and will be like that.

Now from a purely nationalistic point of view, isn't this actually good for us? we are growing economically and it costs us less and less (as a % of GDP) to increase our military edge over Pakistan. On the other hand, their economy is in an uncertain phase, they are suffering from terrorism, and now on top of that these floods will leave lasting damage that will eat away at more funds.

its like the Cold War playing over again. all we have to do is make sure Pakistan demonises us and wastes more resources trying to 'counter' us. Every time i see a thread on buying JF-17, J-10, F-16, U-214 etc, i actually wonder if the Pakistanis are looking at the trap they are diggin for themselves. All of these machines are harming them way more than us. all the while we just focus on economy and let them waste their resources. Like the USSR fell due to economic problems, Pakistan might also bow to the pressure. Our victory should not be in the battlefield, but in their hearts and minds. It should be a victory won without the need for violence.

Economy is the heart blood of the while the military is more like the immune system. You can survive with healthy blood and a weak immune system, but its impossible to survive without healthy blood, no matter how strong your immune system is.

I also agree with Coltsfan, if Pakistan considers India its biggest enemy, and seeing how India is inducting massively new military hardware, shouldn't Pakistan follow the same principle?
All that I am reading on the forum is a few Chinese boats and guns, ohh and the super duper JF17, but nothing world class.
This imbalance of power could be very disadvantageous for Pakistan.
It just has to invest more and do more to upgrade its forces.

You dont expect an earth quake, flood and politically ravaged country to engage in an arms race. :pakistan:

i believe the PA is acting very logically.

no matter what the terrorists try, their actions will remain minor annoyances compared to what a larger neighbor can do. the terrorists cant stand and fight and PA can always subdue them as was shown in KP. however subduing a larger army with greater spending needs much more effort and that is what PA is doing

I dunno why so many Indians were bothered by Pakistan viewing India as no 1 threat. It has been like that, and will be like that.

Now from a purely nationalistic point of view, isn't this actually good for us? we are growing economically and it costs us less and less (as a % of GDP) to increase our military edge over Pakistan. On the other hand, their economy is in an uncertain phase, they are suffering from terrorism, and now on top of that these floods will leave lasting damage that will eat away at more funds.

its like the Cold War playing over again. all we have to do is make sure Pakistan demonises us and wastes more resources trying to 'counter' us. Every time i see a thread on buying JF-17, J-10, F-16, U-214 etc, i actually wonder if the Pakistanis are looking at the trap they are diggin for themselves. All of these machines are harming them way more than us. all the while we just focus on economy and let them waste their resources. Like the USSR fell due to economic problems, Pakistan might also bow to the pressure. Our victory should not be in the battlefield, but in their hearts and minds. It should be a victory won without the need for violence.

Economy is the heart blood of the while the military is more like the immune system. You can survive with healthy blood and a weak immune system, but its impossible to survive without healthy blood, no matter how strong your immune system is.

strategically this is perfectly sound.....however it involves a catch.....with more and more paranoia and relentless defense spending the pakistani youth are growing more dissatisfied at the crumbling economy and appalling unemployment levels everyday....and in their frustration they are resorting more and more to radical ideologies....as a result the mullahs are getting bold enough to openly turn them against us resulting in "proxy wars" on their part.....and retaliation on ours through the RAW.....I dont see how we can avoid this without compromising on our national security....but we should find a way to reassure the PA (pakistan's de facto decision makers) .....and so strike at the roots....

Back
Top Bottom