What's new

Nirbhay Cruise Missile range is potentially 1600+kms

From your own link.

Go ahead! Cry! And curse Jinnah!

Thank you Jinnah!

PS: GATE is an INDIAN exam, conducted by IITs and IISc. And it costs much less to appear in it, compared to GRE. It is better suited to assess engineering academic caliber of a person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graduate_Aptitude_Test_in_Engineering

No on trusts your Muslim education system because it is shit. Indian education system is treated differently.

Enjoy!

This conversation is the proof that Pakistan are way under us Indians, because they are so careless that they don't even care to read.
Lol curse you as you dont even know about educational details! Local GAT happen in Pakistan as well and can be presented to Unis as a proof just like we give proof of English language medium from University but GRE is internationally recognized test and 90% unis want this ONLY. Obviously, you don't know about these. Now you have stooped to low language when confronted as you indians do. Go ahead and cry and boast about poverty stricken poor country in which phD holders have IQ level of peon, they wana apply for peon jobs. Lol so much of education.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...-jobs-in-up/story-OqHzHbvo16gUN2DfTkfYlI.html
PhD holders among 23 lakh applicants for peon jobs in UP

Nobody trusts your ratta system either and if you are so much expert why aren't you giveng me your LinkedIn? or guess what you dont have any technical background and only know how to whine?

Thankyou Jinnah for Pakistan! An IIT where people get admitted on basis of CAST quota ..Now fck off! illetrate poor.

Lol curse you as you dont even know about educational details! Local GAT happen in Pakistan as well and can be presented to Unis but GRE is internationally recognized test and 90% unis want this ONLY. Now you have stooped to low language when confronted as you indians do. Go ahead and cry and boast about poverty stricken poor country in which phD holders have IQ level of peon, they wana apply for peon jobs. Lol so much of education.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...-jobs-in-up/story-OqHzHbvo16gUN2DfTkfYlI.html

Nobody trusts your ratta system either and if you are so much expert why aren't you giveng me your LinkedIn? or guess what you dont have any technical background and only know how to whine?

Thankyou Jinnah for Pakistan! An IIT where people get admitted on basis of CAST quota ..Now fck off! illetrate poor.

Tut! Tut! Changing the topic just because you lost the argument? Stick to your original point.

Ask your univ if they ask for additional test scores for someone who is an IIT grad. I know many IIT grads who are currently studying in germany (in all the univs) and they didn't take any GREs or GATE for that matter.

Heck I dare you provide me the name of the program and I will ask the program coordinator if an IIT grad will need to submit GRE and if a non-IIT grad can submit GATE.

Your Pakistani exam is not trusted but Indian exams and degrees are trusted.

BTW the same is true for Singapore as well. NUS/NTU is fine with GATE score otherwise you will need to provide GRE.

Once again! Thank you Jinnah for keep the filth away! :rofl: :lol:

Lol
Tut! Tut! Changing the topic just because you lost the argument? Stick to your original point.

Ask your univ if they ask for additional test scores for someone who is an IIT grad. I know many IIT grads who are currently studying in germany (in all the univs) and they didn't take any GREs or GATE for that matter.

Heck I dare you provide me the name of the program and I will ask the program coordinator if an IIT grad will need to submit GRE and if a non-IIT grad can submit GATE.
Your Pakistani exam is not trusted but Indian exams and degrees are trusted.
LMAO man you Indians are so stupid and illiterate...You dont know a thing about German univerisities and claiming here this n that. Not all German universities which are low ranked demand GRE or IELTS , for exampe KIEL and Passau..I have over 43 unis links saved as of now because I am applying there.you are so funny and stupid.
https://www.inf.uni-kiel.de/en/studies/programs/eng-master-program-application
http://www.uni-passau.de/index.php?id=13387&L=1

You dont even know a thing about foreign education, I am only wasting my time on you.

Most probably you are another JOBLESS indian who for himself have nothing to do, not any industry background or educational background but know how to whine for others.

Lol

LMAO man you Indians are so stupid and illiterate...You dont know a thing about German univerisities and claiming here this n that. Not all German universities which are low ranked demand GRE or IELTS , for exampe KIEL and Passau..I have over 43 unis links saved as of now because I am applying there.you are so funny and stupid.
https://www.inf.uni-kiel.de/en/studies/programs/eng-master-program-application
http://www.uni-passau.de/index.php?id=13387&L=1

You dont even know a thing about foreign education, I am only wasting my time on you.
Lets keep it simple.
Lets ask Technical University of Munich --which you originally brought up-- if they need GRE from an IIT grad, kapish?
So which program are you applying there?

Oh btw I know a thing or two about foreign education. Quite a thing actually.

Lets keep it simple.
Lets ask Technical University of Munich --which you originally brought up-- if they need GRE from an IIT grad, kapish?
So which program are you applying there?

Oh btw I know a thing or two about foreign education. Quite a thing actually.
Lol I am applying for Data Engineering and Analytics and go ahead and email the admission cell about GRE requirement so that you will get over this IIT hysteria and let me know when you get the answer. You are just a kid, trying to be over smart here like your education system beats USA and Europe. I am asking you how about exchange LinkedIn in PM and I'll know what actually you are?

Lol I am applying for Data Engineering and Analytics and go ahead and email the admission cell about GRE requirement so that you will get over this IIT hysteria and let me know when you get the answer. You are just a kid, trying to be over smart here like your education system beats USA and Europe. I am asking you how about exchange LinkedIn in PM and I'll know what actually you are?
Fair enough, email sent. Lets see what the university responds.

Dear, Look I am not gonna waste my time on you as you guys since your childhood have made to think that IIT's students are some kind of superman, memorized books/ratta and get admission, just like in Pakistan we think NUST/UET/PIEAS students are hard working guys blah blah blah (I am myself UET graduate). I don't know what your qualification is but what you said, if this is the proof of being intellectual...then Just search how many Pakistani grads are in Europe, even alone in Germany, even a lot of my seniors are there...Tell you what, I am myself gonna pursue Higher studies in Germany this year and applied at TUM, which is regarded as one of the best unis of Germany with QS ranking 61 (though rankings are highly subjective and I don't believe in them) and guess what, like other unis, it has place Pakistan and India in same category..i.e. we have to give GRE to be even eligible to apply because they don't trust our education system. Look here
https://www.tum.de/en/studies/application-and-acceptance/special-conditions-for-certain-countries/
Go ahead open it...!
So don't tell me that your IIT grads are some class and Pakistani grads are not..., again , give me your LinkedIn and I'll see what is your expertise otherwise please don't bother to reply as I will not waste my time.

Regards
Germany is indeed a hot destination for Indian students as well!!
My brother is in RWTH Aachen. don't go with QS rankings it makes no sense. use daad.de and look into CHE rankings it's a more reliable way to select the best University with a course of your choice.
Anyways TUM will be awesome if you manage to get through.
Also it is advisible to study at least B1 Level Deutsch before going there.
Good luck!!

Lol, just so you know I didn't want to reply you but lets just say I am making an exception..I thought you are some mature guy with good industry experience or in any research area but it turns out you are another ignorant Indian whose only rant is like a desi aurat that I am the best and you are the worst!

Let me tell you something Kid, I am a graduate myself and I don't get easily impressed by your ratta system IIT institutes or in fact any university of the world, it is the skills of the graduate that matters to me and make me impress rather than ratta, I remember some years ago at Facebook group "Embedded Systems", how I had to walk through each n every step of configuring basic AVR controller to your famous IIT 6th semester student when even a simple google or data sheet would have done the job and this is just one case so cut the bullsh!t. And just so you know, till last year before moving to Telenor, I was working for LMKR (search it on google) and our main Houston Office had both Indian and Pakistani colleagues. With daily interaction with them, of course in a friendly way (they are really nice guys btw) I exactly know the caliber of you guys so dont bullsh!t here that you guys are in no league so infact it is me who has actually wasted my time on a nut case like you.

I dont know what your age is and what actually is your Industry experience, lets just exchange LinkedIn profiles and I'll know exactly what your achievements are and why you boast so much.

The whole point of earlier post was to ask you to be humble, we know what we are and what we can achieve, we don't need your certificate.

Peace out!
Hi! @Spy Master
I was not really going to reply to ignorant comments like these but since you are so woefully ignorant of IIT-system(I am myself undergrad of NIT trichy), that I feel it my responsibility to make you aware of reality. First off, lets start with the culture at IITs, unlike what you may like to believe, IIT system does not promote ratta system. It is although very rigorous and unfortunately unlike MIT etc it doesnt encourage a lot of creative thinking. But the area where it scores a lot of point is being ruthlessly rigorous-- much more than anything you might have in Pakistan. I will try to summarize IIT as briefly as possible-
Every year 1.7 million students take up JEE examination to get into IITs. That number itself will tell you the gargantuan competition that one would need to face to get into IITs. This also implies the kind of rigour that is taught here. There is a reason why IITs are known pretty well in US. Go to any decent American Univ and you'd find out that the professors there would already know about IIT. It is a trend in many IITs that you'd get straight Stanford if your CG>=9.5. In fact you are more likely to be given admission in top American univ if you happen to be from IITs than any of your universities. And that is a fact. But that doesnt mean Pakistanis dont go to states for higher education-- it is just that an IIT grad has much higher acceptance among the ivy league or other top univs.
Also the alumini network of IITs is really good. You have got seniors working in some top notch places and at really top positions and this shows up in hiring process of these american tech giants. For instance all of these American Tech giants come year after year to IITs/NITs for recruitment. All the big names from Goldman Sachs, JP morgan, TI, intel, Qualcom and you name it, all of these giants visit every year for placement at various IITs/top NITs. Now how many of these American tech giants visit the campus of Pakistani univ for the profile of research engineers, analyst etc on a regular year on year basis?

This video commentary about IITs shows American perspective, kindly note, it is from mid-90s(more than 20 years old now)-
This video is really important and shows the impact IIT grads have had on the history of computing in USA
This one here is the interview of Sunder Pichai at his alma matter- i.e IIT KGP

Also for research at IITs, it has improved substantially in past few years. It is now a mandatory requirement for PhD to publish "at-least" one Journal-paper at a top notch Journal. Lets take the case of Aerospace dept IITM, over here, the average output of PhDs(in past couple of years) have been consistently 4 papers(1 journal and 3 proceedings) at top places. However at the end, a lot depends on the personal back ground of the researchers as well. The number of researchers who happen to be undergrad of IIT/top NITs is gradually increasing thanks to PM research fund program. This will further propel the quality of research.

As for myself(Btech NIT trichy and Direct PhD IITM), again, my work speaks for myself. You can find me out not only on linkedIn(where I am not really that active) but on github and researchgate where I am more active. Just for your reference here is my linked in-
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amardeep-mishra-b1b531108/
This one here is my quora, where I am kinda little more active-
https://www.quora.com/profile/Amardeep-Mishra
And finally here is my Github, where you can find some python codes
https://github.com/mishraiitm
I have Published two papers(AIAA/IEEE) on thrust vectored aerial vehicle and designed and implemented AI based controls in real time. I am working on some really interesting things which I cant comment at the moment-- will definitely write once they get published.
Hobby electronics is what I do in my free time. My avatar or display pic is my own creation. It is a DAQ designed around my Ipad, arduino and raspberry pi. I have done a lot of IoT with ML using mQTT protocol all in my free time. You can look for the videos in my youtube channel.
And lastly learn to read what I posted, I merely said Nirbhay can potentially have a 1600 kms range because of it's turbofan engine. Now in case you feel irritated, kindly use facts, credible engineering evidences and scientific literature to prove your points, I will gladly reconsider my position. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! @Spy Master
I was not really going to reply to ignorant comments like these but since you are so woefully ignorant of IIT-system(I am myself undergrad of NIT trichy), that I feel it my responsibility to make you aware of reality. First off, lets start with the culture at IITs, unlike what you may like to believe, IIT system does not promote ratta system. It is although very rigorous and unfortunately unlike MIT etc it also doesnt encourage a lot of creative thinking. But the area where it scores a lot of point is being ruthlessly rigorous-- much more than anything you might have in Pakistan. I will try to summarize IIT as briefly as possible-
Every year 1.7 million students take up JEE examination to get into IITs. That number itself will tell you the gargantuan competition that one would need to face to get into IITs. This also implies the kind of rigour that is taught here. There is a reason why IITs are known pretty well in US. Go to any decent American Univ and you'd find out that the professors there would already know about IIT. It is a trend in many IITs that you'd get straight Stanford if your CG>=9.5. In fact you are more likely to be given admission in top American univ if you happen to be from IITs than any of your universities. And that is a fact. But that doesnt mean Pakistanis dont go to states for higher education-- it is just that an IIT grad has much higher acceptance among the ivy league or other top univs.
Also the alumini network of IITs is really good. You have got seniors working in some top notch places and at really top positions and this shows up in hiring process of these american tech giants. For instance all of these American Tech giants come year after year to IITs/NITs for recruitment. All the big names from Goldman Sachs, JP morgan, TI, intel, Qualcom and you name it, all of these giants visit every year for placement at various IITs/top NITs.

This video commentary about IITs shows American perspective, kindly note, it is from mid-90s(more than 20 years old now)-
This video is really important and shows the impact IIT grads have had on the history of computing in USA
This one here is the interview of Sunder Pichai at his alma matter- i.e IIT KGP

Also for research at IITs, it has improved substantially in past few years. It is now a mandatory requirement for PhD to publish "at-least" one Journal-paper at a top notch Journal. Lets take the case of Aerospace dept IITM, over here, the average output of PhDs(in past couple of years) have been consistently 4 papers(1 journal and 3 proceedings) at top places. However at the end, a lot depends on the personal back ground of the researchers as well. The number of researchers who happen to be undergrad of IIT/top NITs is gradually increasing thanks to PM research fund program. This will further propel the quality of research.

As for myself, again, my work speaks for myself. You can find me out not only on linkedIn(where I am not really that active) but on github and researchgate where I am more active. Just for your reference here is my linked in-
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amardeep-mishra-b1b531108/
This one here is my quora, where I am kinda little more active-
https://www.quora.com/profile/Amardeep-Mishra
And finally here is my Github, where you can find some python codes
https://github.com/mishraiitm
I have Published two papers(AIAA/IEEE) on thrust vectored aerial vehicle and designed and implemented AI based controls in real time. I am working on some really interesting things which I cant comment at the moment-- will definitely write once they get published.
Hobby electronics is what I do in my free time. My avatar of display pic is my own creation. It is a DAQ designed around my Ipad, arduino and raspberry pi. I have done a lot of IoT with ML using mQTT protocol all in my free time. You can look for the videos in my youtube channel. Thanks!

Unicorn Nursery: Outside the U.S., India’s IIT Produces the Most Billion-Dollar Startup Founders
The Indian Institute of Technology ranks fourth after Harvard, Stanford and the University of California

BN-SB141_induni_P_20170210003422.jpg

Students from the Indian Institute of Technology at the IIT campus in New Delhi, India. PHOTO: SANJIT DAS FOR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
By
Karan Deep Singh
Feb 10, 2017 11:23 am IST
5 COMMENTS

Indian Institutes of Technology were ranked fourth for educating students who went on to create billion-dollars startups, a report by Sage, a U.K-based accounting software firm said this week.

IMG_20180626_103834.png

Stanford University was the source of the largest number of unicorn founders, followed by Harvard University and the University of California.

So what is the secret at the IITs? An impossibly competitive entrance exam that weeds out all but the most brilliant and hard-working students, some say. Out of 130,000 people that take the IIT entrance exam every year, only around 10,000 are accepted.

The elite network of engineering schools has nurtured some of the biggest names in tech, including Google CEO Sundar Pichai to the co-founders of Flipkart, India’s answer to Amazon.

According to the Sage report, 12 out of 189 founders of billion-dollar startups, known as unicorns, went to one of India’s 23 IITs.

An IIT student learns a “multiplicity of skills, applied knowledge, converting theory into practice, how to solve complex problems by breaking them down into smaller problems, highly transferable skills,” said Professor Ravi Sinha, dean of alumni and corporate relations at IIT Bombay.

Those skills allow many IIT graduates to pass on high-paying corporate jobs and to work at startups, he said.

smartcrop

Binny Bansal, chief executive officer of Flipkart in Bangalore, India, on June 20, 2016. PHOTO: NAMAS BHOJANI/BLOOMBERG NEWS

Last year, India topped a global ranking of 21 countries as the source of the most immigrant founders of billion-dollar startups in the United States, a National Foundation for American Policy report said.

In 2016, fourteen people of Indian origin ran unicorn startups in the U.S., putting the South Asian nation top of the list followed by Canada and the U.K., which contributed eight entrepreneurs each, the report said.

Despite the success of their graduates in the business world, IITs rarely make it into the top of global university rankings, even when compared to other emerging market institutions. In the Times Higher Education BRICS & Emerging Economies University Rankings of 2017, for example Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, was 26th.

https://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime...ces-the-most-billion-dollar-startup-founders/

Last edited:
and guess what, like other unis, it has place Pakistan and India in same category..i.e. we have to give GRE to be even eligible to apply because they don't trust our education system. Look here
https://www.tum.de/en/studies/application-and-acceptance/special-conditions-for-certain-countries/
Hi @Spy Master
This is what happens when you "quote" a link yet you fail to open and read it. So, since you did not read the criteria for both India and Pakistan, let me point it out for you-
IIT.png

As you can clearly see, Indian GATE exam is internationally accepted at a lot of places including TUM. This means a person qualifying in GATE with decent score will be eligible for candidature in TUM. This also in turn implies the confidence a lot of foreign universities have shown in an "Indian Examination". Now anyone in India will tell you that GATE is more difficult vis-a-vis GRE because, they test your concerned engineering skills in GATE along with english and mathematical aptitude, whereas GRE is more to do with english, mathematical aptitude and doesnt gauge your engineering skills.
Kindly note that they seek GRE not only from India or Pakistan but also from China as well. Now the important take away is that, they accept the marks of an Indian examination for admission in their univ-- This is starkly different from the case of Pakistan and hence no they dont consider both India and Pakistan in the same category.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom