What's new

Nigeria Receives Delivery of JF-17 Thunders

Pajeet coming straight from bharat rat shit forum , please welcome him with glass of pissss phaaariends

The only way they can get 30 Tejas for export is if they give away 80% of all Tejas produced, including those in service with the IAF.

dish antenna, mp3 player, and 4k video recorder

Are there plans for a block 4? If yes, what are the upgrades to look for?

Prospective customers for this platform will be delighted if Pakistan/China can provide long term upgrades :-)
obviously one will need 30 samosas to do the same work that 3 Thunders can do without breaking a sweat

It's quite evident from just 3 Jf17, for 20 mushaks. Desperate to sell. When LCA gets its order it will be minimum 30.

It's quite evident from just 3 Jf17, for 20 mushaks. Desperate to sell. When LCA gets its order it will be minimum 30.
Hahaha SAMOSA jet not a single plane sales in the whole world & no one want to buy it even there Air Force dont want it but for a compalsion...:rofl:
It has landed and taken off from our aircraft carrier, a feat Pakistani pilots I has never done,and just check for Tejas flying on republic day.
Oh yes every endian saw on the sky on paraid day look look there is a SAMOSA flying in the sky...

I guess this image must have been taken in Pakistan. As far as i know, Nigeria hasn't purchased the Thunder Bravo seen in the back ground.

1636635013231.png

fair point but you could say the same thing about Greece. The Greek economy recently collapsed and defaulted on loans in 2015 but they kept purchasing weapons

Greece is a EU nation and has one of the highest living standards in the world.

Nigeria is a failed state that can not even provide the most basic needs of its citizens.

So that cant be compared.

Wouldnt it be better for Nigeria to buy food for their people first? Nigeria has extreme poverty and spends money on this...
Nigeria has alot of money and alot of corruption
Its major oil prosucer

Back
Top Bottom