What's new

Nigeria Receives Delivery of JF-17 Thunders

This bullshit was debunked back in the days of the crisis when some German newspapers would mock us. It turned out greeks work just as hard and in some cases harder than Northern Europeans. We just like to enjoy life,just like all Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean people.

I see you have a big hatred for us and you won't stop talking against Greece with every chance you get.

Contrary to you,I'm happy for Pakistan's export success of the JF-17.
Looool truth is the truth. Now calm down and stop breaking plates.

Off-topic posts now earn a thread band and if severe a ban.

Actually we do. Since the 50s or earlier? Yeah. So what were you doing in a third world country then? You like it here? Buiseness trip?

Wrong on both accounts. There are countries in the EU that are far poorer and with far worse living standards and salaries. Please don't let your anti-hellenic sentiments cloud your judgement.

Nigeria has a lot of oil and a lot of potential,but like many African countries,they just can't make it work. Maybe it's corruption,maybe it's internal strife,I don't know. But a lot of Nigerians leave for Europe. And a country with so much oil,shouldn't have to see its people flee to other countries. It's a pity.

man.... you are writing like a greek who likes to measure everything with the size of their dicks... This is from my own greek friends words.

Cool it man.. leave this retrotric to the people who dont know greece.

btw - i was there on work given to shipyard - flipping people were so lazy and unionised; eventually that work had to be scrapped and given to S.Korea. I also have work with two mathematicians who i have colaborated with on mathematical model - Univ of Athens and other in Tessaloniki.

Why has this thread diverged into something unrelated in beyond my comprehension.

man.... you are writing like a greek who likes to measure everything with the size of their dicks... This is from my own greek friends words.

Cool it man.. leave this retrotric to the people who dont know greece.

btw - i was there on work given to shipyard - flipping people were so lazy and unionised; eventually that work had to be scrapped and given to S.Korea. I also have work with two mathematicians who i have colaborated with on mathematical model - Univ of Athens and other in Tessaloniki.

Why has this thread diverged into something unrelated in beyond my comprehension.
Because you and Apollon started the measuring and it's time people stop with this "haha poor greece".

1645553768820.png

An old article. But quite impressive.
This joint project between Pakistan and China.

This is a huge victory over the failed project of Tejas.

Nigeria did not buy F-16s or Sukhois.

Looks like the Chinese have come a long way since 2001.

20230308_112841.jpg

PAF Technical Team with their counterparts in Nigerian Air Force pose in front of a NAF JF-17.

Mere three aircrafts have turned the table in favor of Nigerian forces due to precision attack capability of these jets. NAF can pound militants with impunity with pin point accuracy.

Considering ECOWAS' imminent intervention into Niger to restore the democratically elected government there, we may see the JF-17 being used here to impose the NFZ that ECOWAS said they would place in the area.

Back
Top Bottom