What's new

Nicolas Cage’s Next Movie Is Bringing Him To Pakistan And It Looks Glorious

BC kanjar, wtf is Islamabad's slums? Has anyone of you Pakistani guys seen any?

P.S didn't know Pakistani accent is Arabic and a desert surrounds Islamabad
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesPS243YJP.jpg

Last edited:
Filmed in the deserts of some arab land and trying to portray Islamabad....the greeniest and the most well planned of cities

Besides Nicholas Cage, the film has little-known actors. Cage has been making a string of bad movies, of late. One wonders if he's taking any job that is offered to him. This looks like more of the same. Here today, forgotten tomorrow.

Gone in 60 seconds...

Last heard, this fella still had a $20m in debt. This guy lost heavily I think in his hotel business or something.

Last heard, this fella still had a $20m in debt. This guy lost heavily I think in his hotel business or something.

Reminds me of his movie "Leaving Vegas"... Loses his job.. Sells everything.. Goes to Vegas falls in love with a pros .. Wants to end his life by drinking..

And lately been doing some seriously shittttty flicks.

Reminds me of his movie "Leaving Vegas"... Loses his job.. Sells everything.. Goes to Vegas falls in love with a pros .. Wants to end his life by drinking..

And lately been doing some seriously shittttty flicks.

This fella had issues with drug addiction also and no production house will sign him. To pay off his debt, he just needs ONE good blockbuster movie. He is just cranking one shitty movie after another hoping to hit the jackpot eventually. More like gambling of sorts !

Back
Top Bottom