What's new

Nice names for user ids

Reaction score
Country
India
People are so creative. They think of such nice names for their user ids. Let's list them.

@abcxyz0000

The creativity of that name is astounding and off the charts. First 3 letters, and the last 3 letters and 4 0's. Dayum!

Best display pic to go along with it too....whattaguy!

I also find the name @undertakerwwefan to be highly creative....but look like he banned again lol.

The best name ever was @el sidd ...... but I think he/she (long story involving @Moonlight @lastofthepatriots and @Tps43 ) changed identities to a lion and now a reggae shark....almost always in pink mode too.

@abcxyz0000

The creativity of that name is astounding and off the charts. First 3 letters, and the last 3 letters and 4 0's. Dayum!

I also find the name @undertakerwwefan to be highly creative....but look like he banned again lol.

The best name ever was @el sidd ...... but I think he/she (long story involving @Moonlight @lastofthepatriots and @Tps43 ) changed identities to a lion and now a reggae shark....almost always in pink mode too.

the seal band had an offer i couldnt refuse.

sea weed.

@abcxyz0000

I don't even know how to pronounce @undertakerwwefan :drag:

It is super un-creative name, just like would be expected from a non-creative ALIEN.

The best of krypton perished with the planet.

its illogical as well.

He should be sent to very creative recorrective behavior facilities to be recalibrated.

ancient aliens like these must be Updated to the latest firmware.

I don't even know how to pronounce @undertakerwwefan :drag:

He is Resting in Peace. I wonder if he has a Kane brother.

Back
Top Bottom