What's new

Let's join the Uyghur brothers in supporting Israel's military operation in Gaza. Because this is' civilization '.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your gibberish, I am not saying whole Xinjiang is concentration camp but you are not showing concentration camps in Xinjiang
You said there are concentration camps in Xinjiang. Why do all Muslim countries not believe it??? Tell me, why do all Muslim countries have good relations with China?

Why only Jewish dogs and Western propaganda in Xinjiang have concentration camps???

According to Americunts and their retarded followers, a genocide is currently happening here:

1698627361613.png

1698627528065.png

According to the same Americunts and their retarded followers, this is Israel being humane and merciful:

1698627506464.png

1698628122047.png

Last edited:
Liberate your media so we can see concentration camps in Xinjiang
Are you from 20th century? Why do you still think information can still be controlled by media? We are now living in an everyone-has-camera age. If there is genocide, there is no way to hide it. Indian government shut internet in Manipur. But still many bloody and violent pictures/video were released from Manipur.

So what the problem to liberate your media if there are no concentration camps in Xinjiang
You know foreigners can go there as tourists right? There are literally hundreds of vlogs on YouTube.

Do you think people can casually go to a region where an active genocide is happening and be a tourist? Any tourist vlogs coming out from Gaza right now?

Jesus you are seriously low intelligence

The answer doesn't surprise me at all, does it?

We have known for a long time that the USA and Israel, not the Islamic countries, are behind the East Turkistan organisation.

The purpose of its existence is not only to incite terrorist attacks in China, but also, and most importantly, to sow discord between China and the Islamic world, to prevent cooperation between the two, and to instil in the Chinese people the impression that "Islam equals terrorist organisations".

But we are not a country where the media is controlled by Jews, and the Chinese are not a gullible people.

@aziqbal
It is with the utmost goodwill that I hope you will understand my words.
China didn’t last five thousand years and get to where it’s at today by being dumb. Chinese people are among the most logical and analytical people on earth.

This Uyghur issue was obviously contrived by the Zionist led west to divide and conquer. Spread distrust and rumors among your enemies so that instead of cooperating with one another, they end up hating and bickering against each other while you slaughter them one at a time.

I think this westerner suffer some super-hero complex. Probably from watching too much comic since they were young.

In order to justify needing super-hero to come to action, they need some kind of diaster happening to people that they need to save.

I think Chinese people find it funny, when American think that Chinese people live in some kind of dystopia and under inhuman suppression by communist Chinese gov't, that need American as super hero to save them.

Nowaday with the internet that show the real China, most American would know that those idea are ridiculous. So now they need to save the Uyghur, the Tibetan instead.

While those that really need saving, they just somehow ignored.

That could mean one thing, that they are being manipulated by their elite for their own selfish geopolitical gain.

Their symphathy is cheap fake anyway, only just to satisfy their desire for super hero complex.

When there is need for real commitment of work and sacrify, they would just give up. Like nation building in Afghan and Iraq, which they are largelly responsible for wreaking in the first place.

Some random pictures proves nothing, if you don't have a concentration camps in Xinjiang why not your govt let your media go to Xinjiang and reports their is no concentration camps in Xinjiang and burst western media propaganda
1. Is the photo a fact?

2. When did China ban foreign media from visiting Xinjiang? (The story originates from Gaza and Kashmir?)

3. When did Western media truthfully report Xinjiang?????

4. Why do you and the Uyghurs support Israel's killing of Palestinian children?

Please.

1. Is the photo a fact?

2. When did China ban foreign media from visiting Xinjiang? (The story originates from Gaza and Kashmir?)

3. When did Western media truthfully report Xinjiang?????

4. Why do you and the Uyghurs support Israel's killing of Palestinian children?

Please.
I am not talking about foreign media but your medias are also not reporting that their is no concentration camps in Xinjiang

And what do you mean truthfully do you want say no?

Slightly more than 50% of Xinjiang population are not Uyghur and are of different ethnicity.

Congratulations to China for defeating the Uyghur terrorists.

China should replace all Uyghur terrorists with Han Chinese patriots.

State sponsored oppression can be systematic and well-concealed.

Playbook is the same.

China did face a separatist movement in Xinjiang and it could act against it (understandable). But the whole story will never come to light because you see beautiful reconstructions and the state is very strong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom