Votes: 13 61.9%
  • 2- JTK

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 3- maryum Nawaz

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 4- shahbaz Sharif

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
I want IK to sort out the problems with the establishment and come back to power. We need someone who wants to bring major reforms in to the EC, governmental, political system, bring reforms in to the police, judiciary, health. But realistically it will be Shabaz Sharif/Nawaz Sharif again. They will make an alliance with IPP, JUI, Pmlq, Bap, MqmP to come to power, including PPP if needed.
Non starter. They will stonewall any reforms once again. It's us or them.

But it is the most practical solution. Wish they'd realized that earlier and not undermined his govt the last time around.

I think bitiya rani will make a good PM

maxresdefault.jpg
Will go a long way to establish peace with India too. Something tells me, you'll be even bigger fans of hers than you were of IK :D

I want IK to sort out the problems with the establishment and come back to power. We need someone who wants to bring major reforms in to the EC, governmental, political system, bring reforms in to the police, judiciary, health. But realistically it will be Shabaz Sharif/Nawaz Sharif again. They will make an alliance with IPP, JUI, Pmlq, Bap, MqmP to come to power, including PPP if needed.
What's a unfortunate for Pakistan, US project bilawal is on it way. Who is the PM of PAKISTAN (Corruption & Crimenals)...

Bilawal or JTK

I HOPE it's JTK he can bring a lot of investment and growth
Only to his own wealth

IK has no real reforms to offer. I soooooo wish too that he matures up and builds a team instead of being "me" "me".

It's Bilawal's "turn".

Only to his own wealth

IK has no real reforms to offer. I soooooo wish too that he matures up and builds a team instead of being "me" "me".

It's Bilawal's "turn".
Go f uk bilawal.. he is silver spoon fed useless lump of lard.. only good at Twitter and nothing else..
If you have faith in him then you really are devoid of any intelligence..

Pakistan needs investments

We do not need education health, freebies for poor or police reforms which IK was muttering

Go f uk bilawal.. he is silver spoon fed useless lump of lard.. only good at Twitter and nothing else..
If you have faith in him then you really are devoid of any intelligence..

If anyone thinks Billawal is even good on twitter, I would prefer to smack them with a large tuna fish. Maryam nawaz is more aware of Pakistani politics than Bilawal. And I say that with the utmost disgust.

I did not say anything about who "I want" the next PM to be. I am just stating who I "calculate" is going to be the next PM. Zardari let PLMN take this government because he is a player, despite Gen Asim and several major investors being in full favour of PPP.

As IK is now officially a history
I think maryum nawaz is going to be next
Screenshot_20230806_095355_Facebook.jpg

If anyone thinks Billawal is even good on twitter, I would prefer to smack them with a large tuna fish. Maryam nawaz is more aware of Pakistani politics than Bilawal. And I say that with the utmost disgust.

I did not say anything about who "I want" the next PM to be. I am just stating who I "calculate" is going to be the next PM. Zardari let PLMN take this government because he is a player, despite Gen Asim and several major investors being in full favour of PPP.
I think maryum will get her way. She is master at chess

Once she is in power everything will be under her grip

Back
Top Bottom