What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

Nice catch but i'm fairly certain that ISI is fully aware of all such locations in the country.

The problem isn't that they don't want to take these madrassas on, the problem is that they are calculating the backlash that will arise from such operations. Think of how many people, to this day, believe whatever Mushy and Army did in Lal Masjid was wrong.

My feeling is that ops against such madrassas are lower in the list for the time being. Top 3 would be wrapping up Zarb-e-azab, Karachi OP and whatever the hell is happening in Balochistan.

But some day one will have to face the reality and deal with it, one way or the other. If the authorities are aware and doing nothing about it, then it is even more alarming.

It will grow only bigger and bigger with time and more difficult to handle later.

But some day one will have to face the reality and deal with it, one way or the other. If the authorities are aware and doing nothing about it, then it is even more alarming.

It will grow only bigger and bigger with time and more difficult to handle later.
I disagree, it's grown as much as it could have.

It's either been stabilized or is on the decline. Anyone who was on the fence with these lunatics has had it after losing 50K Pakistanis. Of course some people will never change but the general consensus is against them.

@Imran Khan

what are you doing bhai??He is your National Hero,who actually brought India-Pakistan on verge of a Nuclear War..Even then Pakistan shielded him.I bet Pakistan hoped that in post apocalyptic world,he'll be role model who will lead human race. :lol:

now seriously,these are the some of the main reasons why nobody takes Pakistan's accusation of "RAW funded Terrorists" seriously.I mean,when you've so much garbage in home,don't blame neighbour when it stinks.

I read somewhere that he even issued warnings to Pakistani Establishments that if they try to stop their "War in Kashmir",then it'll be inside Pakistan where they'll bring that war.I mean,a Great Patriot,like Lenin,don't you say... :rofl::rofl:

Not just Pakistan, we all are going to be affected. Don't we have sympathizers for these kind of people in India as well ?

We all have to face it, together. There should be a Joint Command directing military operations.

However, only using force may aggravate the problem. We will have to first find out how they are funding their activities and stop them. We will also need massive rehabilitation programs.

There is a one major difference between Indian & Pakistan, Pakistan has institutionalized it. They have support of their establishment.

We should also get rid of this extremist mindset.

There is a one major difference between Indian & Pakistan, Pakistan has institutionalized it. They have support of their establishment.

We should also get rid of this extremist mindset.
Yes Pakistan had institutionalized it in the past, many of the Pakistani senior military officers, politicians and bureaucrats have admitted to that. There are still elements within the army perhaps who support the idea.

But you have to understand, right here, in this forum, we are not talking to those people. We are talking to the progressive-thinking people.

i know it will hurt many of you pakistanis here but let me inform you guys . i have visited bahawalpur few days ago and have visited whole city cantonment zoo restaurant and parks hospital where i born and markets . it was good i have stopped the car on a round abut on bypass road to close look of F-6 fighter aircraft was on display there but after few meters i saw a big mosque and compound and i asked my guide whats this mosque . he reply maulana masood azhar's madrasa EVEN POLICE CAN NOT ENTER INSIDE one thing which makes me worry is radicalization of southern punjab and power of jihadis in that area . this compound is there will full of jihadi activities and day night terror environment and have hundreds of students inside then how the hell we can expect peace in pakistan ?its not masood azhar was released by highjacking of air india flight -814 ? its not enough that he was arrested by indian army in kashmir ? its not he has jihadi group jaish e Mohammad ? these guys are sending day night jihadis to Kashmir Afghanistan from here . what our forces and intelligence are doing ? what you expect from india and afghanistan after they can see a declared hijacker -terrorist freely have a compund inside pakistan and have hundreds of student followers live freely ? let me remember you these compounds can be next lal masjid .

F-6 on display sariki chowk

View attachment 233477

distance from f-6 display

View attachment 233478

compound
View attachment 233479

FYI they are not sending any jihadi to anywhere rather they are sending suicide bombers throughout Pakistan as mostly TTP bombers come from Southern Punjab

Yes Pakistan had institutionalized it in the past, many of the Pakistani senior military officers, politicians and bureaucrats have admitted to that. There are still elements within the army perhaps who support the idea.

But you have to understand, right here, in this forum, we are not talking to those people. We are talking to the progressive-thinking people.

sugar coating is not my specialty my friend. I call a spade a spade. That was a conscious decision on their part to feed snakes.

its 3 pages and have seen only one insane post,when i opened the thead was hoping to see a lot of support for him as at present he is fighting only India.or is it that only sane posters from Pakistan has posted till now.

I am sure any effort to crush this type of organisations will be graeatly appreciated in India and will go a long way in a lasting friendship between the two countried.

these scumbags mock the state. justify terrorism and openly express their allegiance to ISIS and commit regular atrocities against minorities and have become acceptable for radicalised society that is why army is reluctant

Is it job of the Army to go after them? or is it the elected government to assign the duty to army?

I disagree, it's grown as much as it could have.

It's either been stabilized or is on the decline. Anyone who was on the fence with these lunatics has had it after losing 50K Pakistanis. Of course some people will never change but the general consensus is against them.

No no no.. can't be..

There are still people behind those walls who have been brainwashed and can be brought back to normal life and can be made part of a progressive society. How many of them will you kill ? You are just fighting the infected and not the infection itself. May be by doing that you are spreading the infection even more.
While the issue should be dealt with very strictly, one should also give high importance to rehabilitation afterwards. Otherwise, that delusional jihadi will simply find his way to some other camp created by some other mullah who wants others to die for his cause.

sugar coating is not my specialty my friend. I call a spade a spade. That was a conscious decision on their part to feed snakes.

It's not about sugar coating my friend. It's about priorities. Nobody can undo the past, nobody can bring back the dead, and to be very practical, nobody can give justice to the affected as well. All that we can do, is prevent such activities from happening further. So, let's concentrate on that direction ? at least for once please ?

Is it job of the Army to go after them? or is it the elected government to assign the duty to army?
The state police should take it up.

Back
Top Bottom