What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i know it will hurt many of you pakistanis here but let me inform you guys . i have visited bahawalpur few days ago and have visited whole city cantonment zoo restaurant and parks hospital where i born and markets . it was good i have stopped the car on a round abut on bypass road to close look of F-6 fighter aircraft was on display there but after few meters i saw a big mosque and compound and i asked my guide whats this mosque . he reply maulana masood azhar's madrasa EVEN POLICE CAN NOT ENTER INSIDE one thing which makes me worry is radicalization of southern punjab and power of jihadis in that area . this compound is there will full of jihadi activities and day night terror environment and have hundreds of students inside then how the hell we can expect peace in pakistan ?its not masood azhar was released by highjacking of air india flight -814 ? its not enough that he was arrested by indian army in kashmir ? its not he has jihadi group jaish e Mohammad ? these guys are sending day night jihadis to Kashmir Afghanistan from here . what our forces and intelligence are doing ? what you expect from india and afghanistan after they can see a declared hijacker -terrorist freely have a compund inside pakistan and have hundreds of student followers live freely ? let me remember you these compounds can be next lal masjid .

F-6 on display sariki chowk

3.jpg

distance from f-6 display

2.jpg

compound
1.jpg

i know it will hurt many of you pakistanis here but let me inform you guys . i have visited bahawalpur few days ago and have visited whole city cantonment zoo restaurant and parks hospital where i born and markets . it was good i have stopped the car on a round abut on bypass road to close look of F-6 fighter aircraft was on display there but after few meters i saw a big mosque and compound and i asked my guide whats this mosque . he reply maulana masood azhar's madrasa EVEN POLICE CAN NOT ENTER INSIDE one thing which makes me worry is radicalization of southern punjab and power of jihadis in that area . this compound is there will full of jihadi activities and day night terror environment and have hundreds of students inside then how the hell we can expect peace in pakistan ?its not masood azhar was released by highjacking of air india flight -814 ? its not enough that he was arrested by indian army in kashmir ? its not he has jihadi group jaish e Mohammad ? these guys are sending day night jihadis to Kashmir Afghanistan from here . what our forces and intelligence are doing ? what you expect from india and afghanistan after they can see a declared hijacker -terrorist freely have a compund inside pakistan and have hundreds of student followers live freely ? let me remember you these compounds can be next lal masjid .

F-6 on display sariki chowk

View attachment 233477

distance from f-6 display

View attachment 233478

compound
View attachment 233479

IK, is that you who went there or you pasted?

In any case, such things will be tackled in coming months/years

No need to pile the $hit higher and higher when Gen. Rahil has only that many scoops to remove it.

Let Karachi/Baloch ops get to stable stage and Punjab is next.

Anyone on PDF who has a contact with the army can inform them. It would be a big favor
inform ???????:hitwall::lol::lol::lol::lol:exactly 5km away :eek:
some 60000 pakistani solders based
  • XXXI Corps – headquartered at Bahawalpur
    • 26th Mechanized Division headquartered at Bahawalpur
    • 35th Infantry Division headquartered at Bahawalpur
    • 13th Independent Armoured Brigade
    • 101st Independent Infantry Brigade
    4.jpg

Jihad Jihad and more Jihad from Mullahs, why can't they just STFU ?

We want Peace and Not Jihad ffs.

What's there Justification for the Collateral damage and deaths of Innocent women and children as a result of their Jihad and suicide blasts??

No need to pile the $hit higher and higher when Gen. Rahil has only that many scoops to remove it.

i went there let me shear some pics

DSC01069.JPG
DSC01068.JPG

Fauji sir,
Spare a platoon now so that you may not have to send in a company later.
If this development is true, then it's alarming and dangerous. One should put an end to it now before it goes out of control. Lot of innocent lives can be saved if timely actions are taken. The jihadi students there can also be rehabilitated and brought back to mainstream society.

Back
Top Bottom