What's new

Next India-Pak conflict could be in Afghanistan: Blackwill

This adds to the list of possible options for India & Pak to go to war .

J&K, Water and now Af.

I sometimes feel more than anyone else its the west that wants a war to happen.

Aren't their weapons selling anymore ?

British ruled India, nothing happened. The moment they left India Pakistan went to war. US almost kinda ruling Afghanistan and there's already speculation of war, when they leave. Don't u think it's ridiculous. I think people of the 2 countries should come forward and intervene now to stop the nonsense. World needs peace and not war.

When was the last time USA completed something it started ?

For the Af army & other Govt employees, it would have been far better if the US hadn't come. Now they shall be targeted for no fault of theirs.

Oh of course, Afghanistan was a land of beauty and prosperity before the "big bad Americans" came and invaded give me a break stop being a dimwit and open up a textbook Afghanistan has burning for the last 40 years we added plenty of gasoline to it but we didn't start the fire and the Pakistanis are simply fanning the flames. of course it was much better before when little girls had acid thrown on them for trying to get an education according to your logic

Sadly it took you guys more than 12 years, more than 2000 US soldiers death and US$ 1trillion in expenditure to realize it. But better late than never.

Actually had it not been for your poor excuse of a government/democracy being so uncooperative and deliberately sheltering terrorists it would have not taken so long I cannot account for the decisions the GOP made on Afghanistan prior to 2003 that was Bush and Donald Rumsfeld's fault they thought that by giving you guys aid we would expect cooperation boy were we wrong

but still we managed to sneak into your backyard murk OBL and left unscathed albeit at a cost of a broken helicopter but hey we'll take it, at the end of it you guys are the ones suffering you can still continue to live in the fantasy that America is in a economic recession due to war but we've pissed away all the money we needed to now its simply time to sit back and watch the fireworks

Oh of course, Afghanistan was a land of beauty and prosperity before the "big bad Americans" came and invaded give me a break stop being a dimwit and open up a textbook Afghanistan has burning for the last 40 years we added plenty of gasoline to it but we didn't start the fire and the Pakistanis are simply fanning the flames. of course it was much better before when little girls had acid thrown on them for trying to get an education according to your logic

You can look at it whichever way you feel.

For those who get bombed for no fault of their such silly arguments will carry no weight.

British ruled India, nothing happened. The moment they left India Pakistan went to war. US almost kinda ruling Afghanistan and there's already speculation of war, when they leave. Don't u think it's ridiculous. I think people of the 2 countries should come forward and intervene now to stop the nonsense. World needs peace and not war.

Wow.

Brother you are a gem. Proud to have you on PDF.

On a related note, I do not think India and Pakistan will go to war on Pak-India border this time.

India just bought the huge transporters from USA.

these will be used to supply arms and ammunition to Northern Alliance.

But this will come at a great cost to Indian tax payers.

And in the end both Pakistan and Indian people will be losers if we let our governments to wage proxy war in Afghanistan.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

Blackwill was the US Ambassador to India - he is considered one of the most influential minds in the US in the Foreign Policy Arena.

The original article is here.

WASHINGTON: Asserting that there has been no change in the attitude and policy of Pakistani military towards India, a former American diplomat has said the next frontier of conflict between the two nations could be Afghanistan.

"Afghanistan is going to be in mess after we leave. India's equity are now deeply engaged in Afghanistan and danger is that the next frontier of India-Pak conflict is going to be in Afghanistan," said Robert Blackwill, the former US Ambassador to India said.

:))) well Mr. blackwill your presence in Afghanistan had made the bigger mess.

And i always wonder why US wants India to drag into this and inflict damage on it? Is it a way to weaken India ecnomically making space for more US sales?

I think India don't want to hav a military presence in afgan or any strategical highground against pakistan.all we need is resources and a getaway to middle east

Afghans don't like Pakistani, After USA leave, Pakistan will start active support to Talibans, which will increase Hate in Afghan's heart..

The hate will channel on western border of Pakistan. India will definitely help Afghanistan against any terror organization..

If we can engage Pakistan on there western borders, they will get less time for sending terrorists in India. They will get less time in creating Kasab and killing 200+ Indian Muslims..

You will engage us... exactly how?

Lithium you say?........ hmmmmmmmm.......... interesting............ in such a case, we are gonna make one huge-aresed battery and power all street lights of Peshawar with it........... :yahoo:

Afghanistan has an opium economy and probably 3 trillion $ worth of lithium.
Iraq has oil and alot of gold.

I feel bad & sad for the people of Afghanistan, who have been suffering for so long:cry:, i pray that nothing of this sort happens... We have had enuff of this BS proxy wars. give peace a chance:smitten:, if not than BRING IT ON BABE :sniper::ashamed:

Lithium you say?........ hmmmmmmmm.......... interesting............ in such a case, we are gonna make one huge-aresed battery and power all street lights of Peshawar with it........... :yahoo:

That huge-arsed battery is going to power all streets of Lahore, not Peshawar.

Back
Top Bottom