What's new

Next India-Pak conflict could be in Afghanistan: Blackwill

Ya LET walai kartai hain. ;)

Pata hai na ki yeh TTP, BLA, LeJ bhi ussi LeT ke bhai log hain.. Before you smile at what LeT does in India, weep for the thousands killed in Pakistan due to your "keeping wild animals in the backyard" syndrome..

But they do define idiots. In our case from the east. :)

:lol: your comment without understanding however is making you look like one.. Read again dude and then come up with a relevant response...

Pata hai na ki yeh TTP, BLA, LeJ bhi ussi LeT ke bhai log hain.. Before you smile at what LeT does in India, weep for the thousands killed in Pakistan due to your "keeping wild animals in the backyard" syndrome..

Jo bhi hai. Duniya ko saaf rakhnai kai liye bohat kaazm kar rahai hain yeh LET walai. Acha kaam kar rahai hain. :)

your comment without understanding however is making you look like one.. Read again dude and then come up with a relevant response...

Do idiots worth that much. I don't think so. Even mods agree with me and ban you again and again for that matter. :lol:

Jo bhi hai. Duniya ko saaf rakhnai kai liye bohat kaazm kar rahai hain yeh LET walai. Acha kaam kar rahai hain. :)

Be careful lest someone reports this to FBI for supporting UN and US designated terrorist groups... @WebMaster
;)

Do idiots worth that much. I don't think so. Even mods agree with me and ban you again and again for that matter. :lol:
The correct sentence would be "Are Idiots worth that much" . Now I understand that your lack of comprehension is probably driven from inability to comprehend long English sentences ;)

and about banning, well, I remember in 1980's cricket teams playing in Pakistan used to comment about how they had to play against a 13 member team instead of 11 (umpires being the player number 12 and 13) ... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful lest someone reports this to FBI for supporting UN and US designated terrorist groups... @WebMaster
;)

There is better chance of you being as$ kicked from this forum for the nth time than the one you mentioned. :lol:

The correct sentence would be "Are Idiots worth that much" . Now I understand that your lack of comprehension is probably driven from inability to comprehend long English sentences

And I understand your lack of ability to be "insan ka bacha".

And apparently mods also do understand this problem. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is better chance of you being as$ kicked from this forum for the nth time than the one you mentioned. :lol:

Me getting kicked off this forum has no implication for me or the forum. The other alternative, well... ;) ....

And I understand your lack of ability to be "insan ka bacha".

And apparently mods also do understand this problem. ;)

Finally.. Personal insults... :) The last refuge of the incompetent... as expected....

Me getting kicked off this forum has no implication for me or the forum. The other alternative, well... ;) ....

It is a funny situation for me. May be because last time you were messing with me when yo were thrown out. :lol:

Finally.. Personal insults... The last refuge of the incompetent... as expected....

:lol:

Waisai kitni dafa laat parhi hai tumhai? Kuch andaza to hoga! :)

Back
Top Bottom