What's new

New Zealand vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

The sun is coming out here after 4 cold rainy cloudy days tomorrow but I will watch the darn Afghanistan vs NZ match. I am fairly confident NZ will win; no one can buy the NZ team. Regardless, looking at even a losing English side against South Africa today, no one would want to play against England in the Semifinals. I would very much prefer NZ beats England in the Semifinals so Pakistan again faces NZ in the Final.
Indians should be ready to shed tears or break tv screens tomorrow! ;)
And, I agree with a poster above: Afghanistan team has come long ways so quickly. Compare them with BD which has been 'minnows' for decades and this tournament is sad shocker. How little Afghanistan has as a country and how bad their overall situation been for 4 decades and yet they still have the fight in them. What would they do with resources and peace like BD??
AGREED on all accounts.
However, we dont break our TV sets. reasons are the following
1. LCD/LED screens are not fun to break as the CRT screens.
2. we are the poorest country in the whole world, so we cant affort to buy another TV to break. we can , however, urge our prosperous neighbours to "gift" us some TVs, in case we feel like breaking anything.
3. we usually do "hatemongering" after an occassional loss to pak (or any other country for that matter). for eg Shami for religion and Kohli for standing up for Shami. cheap a** mobiles are enough fot that, so NO TV INVOLVED.

I would have loved to see indo-pak final (no issues who would win), but that seems increasingly impossible as of now.
conclusion: best of luck to pak for finals. make asia proud.

Afghan minnows will lose to NZ and as always will start crying in the field.
download (5).jpeg

download (6).jpeg

But if you pay them enough
FDUCwszXIAAAYI4.jpg

Last edited:
Won’t be watching this as I’ll be catching up on sleep, hopefully I wake up to good news

There is tremendous amount of planning going on even though the public and some quarters of media is keeping their eyes on how things are progressing … the BANYA have a lot of money in stake in advertisements, hoteling and what not …. Don’t be surprised IF you hear the following repeatedly from Afghani Wicket keeper to NZ batsman:

“Well paid guys - common guys remember well paid”….

Last edited:
So as expected, Mujeeb from no where returned back and this time guess what, they are batting first. Why not batting first against India ? literally there is no dew issue here in UAE

Agghan won the toss...mujeeb, rashid and hamid..12 overs...naveen isnt bad too...140 to 150 would do for them.

So as expected, Mujeeb from no where returned back and this time guess what, they are batting first. Why not batting first against India ? literally there is no dew issue here in UAE
that's why batting first, no dew + day game

He said there was dew in earlier matches but on that particular day it didnt happen..stop your conspiracy theories.

Nabi: We gonna bat first
Anchor: Why? why you didn't do that against India?
Nabi: ayeen bayeen shayeen .... because of dew

Anchor should ask him ... Dew was in all the previous matches but why only against India?

He said there was dew in earlier matches but on that particular day it didnt happen..stop your conspiracy theories.

There was no f**king dew in previous matches as well. Why didn't Afghanistan batted second against Pakistan ? why only against India ? suddenly now Mujeeb fit too.
Afghanistan best chance has always been batting first always. In this short format, pitch doesn't effect much anyways. Now its getting more confirmed that match against India and Afghanistan was fishy, infact very fishy.

There was no f**king dew in previous matches as well. Why didn't Afghanistan batted second against Pakistan ? why only against India ? suddenly now Mujeeb fit too.
Afghanistan best chance has always been batting first always. In this short format, pitch doesn't effect much anyways. Now its getting more confirmed that match against India and Afghanistan was fishy, infact very fishy.

Not a cricket fan myself but what fo you expect? The afghans are a known slave race of indian hindus. I've earn heard ANA type Afghans living in the UK claim that indian hindus are their fathers............ :disagree:

it's a day game, bat first and pile it on.. Rashid does a 6/21 in his 4 but Afghans only scrape through... their NRR still lower, then superstar India beats the pulp out of Namibia to go on to defeat England before defeating and exacting revenge on their nemisis from the league stage... Pakistan... with a last ball Kohli six

roll credits with fireworks blazing in the background as the kufr of India drink the champagne and being all vulgar rowdy.

Back
Top Bottom