What's new

New Zealand vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Indians are having sleepless nights after the humiliating defeats. Dreaming of a semi-final spot after playing dreadful matches in group stages LOL The audacity of these Hindutva goons.

Over a billion people couldn’t raise a team good enough to beat a nation of 5 million - now begging and praying for Afghanistan to beat them? Lol Indians are embarrassed to be Indian.

They can win if they pay and fix. Not impossible and has happened before. Give Afghan a few dollars and they are anyones

remember when Indian army major or whatever he is said :

we will fight them (Pakistan) until the last Afghan
:sick: it’s now changed to

We will beat them (Pakistan cricket) until the last Afghan .

how the mighty have fallen:rofl: begging for help

I'll be rooting for NZ. Can't support a team with no self respect.

It was Afghanistan who started Gazwa-e -Hindh :coffee: :laugh:

This time it will be different kind of Gazwa-e-Hindh, when Afghanistan kicks out India by their incompetence

Last edited:
What I've heard that India will take full advantage being a host. ICC officials can provide Afghan team a spinner friendly pitch and New Zealanders are known to struggle against spin bowling.

itna pyar hai tu how about we shift all the Afghan refuges to you people? bari bari batain karnay sai kuch nahin huta ... buss sirf hawai fire lol

Love only takes you so far money talks at the end, we take refugees and they take the cup what a bunia. Mutlib chur bharti. Aub in ka bhai be bun gui hain aur apnay musilman ka kutal kar rahe hain.

If India gets in the semis, Pakistan may loose the chance to take revenge against England.

Although I don't mind Pakistan v India final, but preference (revenge factor) is Pakistan v England.

Afghanistan has proved to be B team of India. Its sad how Afghan team played a friendly match against India and deliberately were misfielding. They were happy in losing.

In contrast, they played against Pakistan as if it was a war. Their body language was aggressive. Rashid Khan even aplogized to his fans losing to Pakistan.

This is very tragic.
If India gets in the semis, Pakistan may loose the chance to take revenge against England.

Although I don't mind Pakistan v India final, but preference (revenge factor) is Pakistan v England.

Pakistan plays semi against Australia. Australia is not an easy side. So we should not get ahead of ourselves. Its unusual for Pakistan to be so predictable and reach semi without a hiccup. I just hope that hiccup isnt in the semi final.

Last edited:
Over a Billion Indians would be supporting the Afghan Brothers in their triumph over the Kiwis.

Go Afghans win the match and clear the path to the Semis for your Big Brother India .

We promise to repay the favor and take revenge on your behalf from one particular team in the Finals. 8-)
Haramis supports nanak harams looool

Chalo , packing kerna suru kardo Indiano
Dono iNDIAN and on ke paid workers

Kiwi Ko Maf kiya main ne , I forgive the Kiwi

hogwarts.jpg

Last edited:
Over a Billion Indians would be supporting the Afghan Brothers in their triumph over the Kiwis.

Go Afghans win the match and clear the path to the Semis for your Big Brother India .

We promise to repay the favor and take revenge on your behalf from one particular team in the Finals. 8-)
Paa jii
Tusii changaa kaaboo kiitaa Afghaniyaa noo
Haha, as a Pakistani, I am once again spoilt for choice as to who I should support. We can spite any of these two teams, as well as the third trouble soul who'll be watching this match.

Schadenfreude pro max. :D
I will be sat in front of the tele with a bucket 🪣 of popcorn 🍿
Chalo , packing kerna suru kardo Indiano
Dono iNDIAN and on ke paid workers

Kiwi Ko Maf kiya main ne , I forgive the Kiwi

hogwarts.jpg
Meme for tomorrow need captions.

Polish_20211107_000822264.jpg
Polish_20211107_000822264.jpg

Paa jii
Tusii changaa kaaboo kiitaa Afghaniyaa noo

I will be sat in front of the tele with a bucket 🪣 of popcorn 🍿

Meme for tomorrow need captions.

View attachment 790804View attachment 790804

:laugh: Just make a little cut in big box make a small window , and fit in Team India's player's bobble heads
This photo will make top Meme of the Month

Just the big heads with big egos
1636248519590.png

The sun is coming out here after 4 cold rainy cloudy days tomorrow but I will watch the darn Afghanistan vs NZ match. I am fairly confident NZ will win; no one can buy the NZ team. Regardless, looking at even a losing English side against South Africa today, no one would want to play against England in the Semifinals. I would very much prefer NZ beats England in the Semifinals so Pakistan again faces NZ in the Final.
Indians should be ready to shed tears or break tv screens tomorrow! ;)
And, I agree with a poster above: Afghanistan team has come long ways so quickly. Compare them with BD which has been 'minnows' for decades and this tournament is sad shocker. How little Afghanistan has as a country and how bad their overall situation been for 4 decades and yet they still have the fight in them. What would they do with resources and peace like BD??

Back
Top Bottom