What's new

‘New wine shops, conspiracy to destroy youth’

West is not destroyed, isnt it? they cosume high amount of alchohol butg they are still advanced countries, having peace, education, high standard of life etc. on the other hand, we people who dont consume alchohol are devastated, we die in large numbers everydy, poverty, backwardness(sorry to say that, but that is the truth), lack of education etc. Everything is bad and having adverse effect if you dont do it properly and do it in an unmanaged way. Now, i dont say taht we should start using alchohol, i am myself not drinker, havent drank a drop alchohol in my life, but lets say something that really means something.

dont u contradict your self in your own post??

DJ and Drink in Atif's concert in Dhaka:

Atif Aslam Live In 29 July Party Night 32

Feel the Vive at Night 32, the hottest Club party of the year.. Party Hardcore and Chill Out with friends, while sipping your favorite cocktails and moving your body to the latest mixes by best the DJ's in town and world class international performers.

In the night 32 we believe that there's always something for everyone! For the first time in Dhaka featuring Atif Aslam with the hottest DJ ..... Jesun! Grab your ***iest outfit an...d get your *** on the dance floor.You dont wanna miss it for sure, save some of those grove and juice for the next days biggest blast of the year........

Party with Atif Aslam and DJ JESUN entry 3000 BDT Single and couple 5000 BDT
Limited entery.

EVENT FLOW:

Gates Open: 8 PM
Gate Close: 12 AM

Party Ends: 3:00 AM

Hard Drink Coupons - Set of 3 Coupons for 1000 TK

Black Label : 1 Coupon
Jack Daniels: 1 Coupon
Chivas Regal: 1 Coupon
Passport: 1 Coupon
Vodka: 1 Coupon
Rum: 1 Coupon
Wine: 1 Coupon
Taquela: 1 Coupon
Beer: 1 Coupon

Soft Drink Coupons: 100 TK Single Coupon

Juice - 2 Coupon
Red Bull - 3 Coupon
Water (500ml) - 1 Coupon
Soft Drink - 1 Coupon

GUESTS MUST RSVP ATTENDING AND COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR INVITATION.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an all exclusive event, guests are welcomed by invitation only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Strictly 18 years and above
*Outside Tobacco not allowed
*Rights of admission reserved by Reggae Entertainment
* No camera will be allowed in the club.

-------------------------
Night 32 Team
-------------------------

Login | Facebook f=search#

Back
Top Bottom