What's new

New weapons for IAF - Glide Bomb, Anti-shipping missile & Cruise missile - to be tested this month

All of Pakistan's cruise missiles and glide bombs were developed by NESCOM and similar government organizations... U cant compare those weapons with this... These weapons are developed by an ex-serviceman in his workshop...

And how have that discussion turned out to be ?? It has destroyed this thread completely .

Discussing with sane headed Pakistanis and Chinese =/= discussing with trolls .

Just expressing my opinion ..... carry on with your discussions .
How about you leave this forum then. Can be facilitated.
You are on OUR forum, at OUR good graces.

Very mature - Somebody raises a valid concern and your answer is leave us if you don't like our dick measuring contests.

If you really believe it's YOUR forum, why don't you start an IP lockdown? Only members from China & Pakistan allowed. I guess that will make the circle jerk truly perfect.

Pathetic - Half the posts filled with how Pakistan did it sooner, faster, better.
Ill start with you then.

Nobody said otherwise .... This is your forum ... nobody denies it .... everybody understands it ..... neither does it negate anything what I wrote .

I don't get what part of my post hit your nerve .
What makes you consider that all Pakistani members are trolls? Especially on their own forum?

Ill start with you then.

What makes you consider that all Pakistani members are trolls? Especially on their own forum?

I never said that all are trolls .... Can you show where I said that .

I never said that all are trolls .... Can you show where I said that .
And how have that discussion turned out to be ?? It has destroyed this thread completely .

How about you leave this forum then. Can be facilitated.
You are on OUR forum, at OUR good graces.

Ill start with you then.

yes i agree with you not all Pakistani members are not trolls... But all Indians. .. how can we deny the fact it's your forum...

Why are Indians so sickley obssessed with Pakistan?

Banning indians on certain threads | Page 5

I dont know how anybody can come to such a conclusion from that post .

In the 2nd sentence I have written sane headed pak and chinese posters .

Read my post before that one to understand what I meant ..... I cant as I am posting from my phone .

How could anyone come to the conclusion that you did from this comment,with my limited command over this language if I might add, is simply beyond my reckoning.

Back
Top Bottom