What's new

New weapons for IAF - Glide Bomb, Anti-shipping missile & Cruise missile - to be tested this month

only edge pakistan has is they get to pick up all the american missile and bombs dropped in pakistan take them to china and reverse engineer it dont fool urselves even u r exministers confess on tv interviews

All India does is repaint Russian weapons. That too with lead paint from China.

You are running a decade behind, in service with PAF since 2003 with improved versions also operational.

H-4 SOW - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Copying a foreign weapon isn't make it yours. Show me the pic, I am talking about Indian design and its stealth. :D

@Kinetic , Here's a picture for your desk top, this one has a range of 500 Kms....it's called ''whispering Death''.:D

12088137_442198802651617_2431066852584582366_n.jpg

Its 350 km and no way that big missile is a stealthy one. we can see the size.

^^^Do this and that you posted look even close to you? I am not judging your knowledge man!!! @The Deterrent

Raad_Missile.jpg
Its not even close to cruise missile but "CRUDE Missile". Only god and Pak Jernails knows if it really reaches the predetermined destination as looking at Pakistan dubious record they will claim it even before its launch. Afterall its the same country where not a single missile failed or unsuccessfull compare to superpowers. #Just saying

Yes and we have it too, US is providing most advance latest pod which can be used for air to air role too.
the latest pod US given to PAF is sniper ATP.. it don't have the ability to used in Air-air role... at least not in the pod used by USAF

Right. Definitely "big" missiles can't be stealthy. We can see the "size".
Agm-129_acm.jpg

orig_JASSM.jpg

compare the design of the above missile with pakistani RAAD...
Raad_Missile.jpg

raad is not a stealthy design... it is not stealth in any aspect. look at the 90 degree corners in raad missile.. it will reflect radar beams straight back to the source...
a stealth missile is designed in such a way that there will be no 90 degree corners.
raaad is not a stealth missile, the speed with which the raad can travel is 700km/h.
a non stealthy slow moving missile like raad is vulnerable to air defence missiles...

350km... not 500.

name: Hatf-VIII (Ra'ad)
Manufacturer: Aerospace Industries Organisation (AIO)
In service: since 2008(as they clams)
Weight : 1,100 kg
range: 350
Speed : ~700km/h
Warhead: 150kg

Range now increased to 500,

Moving target required high Guidance system , which PAF lacks . US is proving PAF with precision strike KIT/ system so that your bombs hit the target.
Blank statement, i suggest you do some research on some of our guided weapons.

the latest pod US given to PAF is sniper ATP.. it don't have the ability to used in Air-air role... at least not in the pod used by USAF

compare the design of the above missile with pakistani RAAD...
Raad_Missile.jpg

raad is not a stealthy design... it is not stealth in any aspect. look at the 90 degree corners in raad missile.. it will reflect radar beams straight back to the source...
a stealth missile is designed in such a way that there will be no 90 degree corners.
raaad is not a stealth missile, the speed with which the raad can travel is 700km/h.
a non stealthy slow moving missile like raad is vulnerable to air defence missiles...

Read below link of LM official website it clearly says Sniper ATP is air to air capable.

Sniper Advanced Targeting Pod · Lockheed Martin

Your all fucking idoits. Cruise missiles are inherently stealthy to radar! why? because they hug the ground, well atleast the good ones do, depends on the flight control, and mapping/programing, which I doubt Pakistan,s RAAD has actually enough terrian hugging tests, compared to Tomahawk, or Brahmos. Does it do the job of a cruise missile? yes! Is it the best? no. and nothing else. Pakistan, in no way can compare its RnD efforts to that of India's. Why? Well Pakistan, has no military industrial complex to boast thats relevent other than the production of some tanks, guns, and shells and mostly industrial farming ie land ownership.
India actually has credible RnD efforts that actually show fruit. Pakistan, despite the lack of commercial business manages to produce missiles? this is largely thanks to off the shelf purchases that make India look okay for having a foreign military.
BTW, having foreign mal in your military arsenal isn't bad idea. because not everything is economical to make in India.

Deo has developed the weapons in a private workshop that he receives support for from the air force. The weapons have so far remained concepts given that they have no official sanction and aren't routed through the established DRDO-DPSU route to service entry.

Mark this event, this where the transformation of IAF begins. @Oscar @Bang Galore @Joe Shearer

A perfect example of how a good thread , which had a possibility of lot of technical discussion , got destroyed by a troll fest because a senior Indian member , for whatever reason , decided to tag and invite few trolls from across the border .... :hitwall:

Copying a foreign weapon isn't make it yours. Show me the pic, I am talking about Indian design and its stealth. :D

Its 350 km and no way that big missile is a stealthy one. we can see the size.
@Windjammer kaha gyab ho gya? Where is the pic of H-4 SOW. I am sure that will be copy of foreign missile even to the position of nuttbolt level.

A perfect example of how a good thread , which had a possibility of lot of technical discussion , got destroyed by a troll fest because a senior Indian member , for whatever reason , decided to tag and invite few trolls from across the border .... :hitwall:

If so dont waste your time here go and join the development of the missiles. This is a forum and we are supposed to discuss with the pakistanis and chinese. Ni to phir mazza kaha hai!! :lol:

If so dont waste your time here go and join the development of the missiles. This is a forum and we are supposed to discuss with the pakistanis and chinese. Ni to phir mazza kaha hai!! :lol:

And how have that discussion turned out to be ?? It has destroyed this thread completely .

Discussing with sane headed Pakistanis and Chinese =/= discussing with trolls .

Just expressing my opinion ..... carry on with your discussions .

Back
Top Bottom