What's new

New War Ahead: China-Pakistan vs. U.S.A.

us won't commit troops to a border skirmish between china and india.

What I see is, Pakistan vs India-USA-Israel and others from Far West and Far East backing them.
If proven to be Loyal, we can get Saudis, Jordanians and Egyptians.

Iran can be a strong allay too. I dont know why, but it seems like a World-War. With the power of the Nukes, this way may be prevented, but if any foul game is played, its gonna end as World War.

Mark my words, a world war is on the way. (All facts in the Quran have proven to be true. It is mentioned there would be a World War, with Muslims and Christians on one side, and rest on others. Also, we are gonna win the war)

Muslims and Christians are going to be in opposing camps, get your facts right.

hmmm... thats why I smirk when I see threads like http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/115913-china-seeks-better-military-ties-india.html . People are blinded by facts while high on romanticism that china seeks peace.

We are seeing china's action against Japan, Vietnam , Philippines etc- they are not all about live and let live as their press releases and their fan boys love to push. They gave Pakistan missile technology specifically capable of putting small tactical nuke warheads to buttress India. and No I'm not making this anti Pakistan rant because shoot_ they will take it if given- but when they ( china) show more assertion's and aggressive actions against India then I will say " I told you so to the " oh China is harmless " crowd here.

India is being outright foolish if they don't hit back hard, China thinks you guys are a walk over... US never allowed USSR near Cuba. Shut them down in the Indian ocean, show some backbone and they will back down because they love their growth too much. But if you don't - they will walk all over you!

If india hits back at China, the 1962 drama will be replayed and the indians know that and so do the americans. Against China there's little the US can do to help india, the sooner the indians realise this the better.

Now Khanz wants to go to war with USA . Yesterday he was threatening Greece and today it's Vietnam and USA's turn to face Khanz wrath .:lol:

Be very very careful what you wish for.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

If india hits back at China, the 1962 drama will be replayed and the indians know that and so do the americans. Against China there's little the US can do to help india, the sooner the indians realise this the better.

The sooner Bangladeshis realise how important it is to keep quiet when elders are talking the better.

1.People are forgetting BD will be a crucial factor in case of an Indo-China conflict. India, with West at its back, would like to push in the Tibetans it has been training and supporting for decades. Tibet will be the prize both would be fighting for. And there BD becomes important. On the other hand China would like to enter Arunachol which she claims to be her. India is weakest in NE, a fact China will not overlook.

2. The serious concern for BD would be India's pressure to use our real estate as assembly area/start of L of C. This no BD govt is ever going to accept. And the people will be up in arms in such a case. China would want a naval facility/base. She would hope the armor we have (more modern than what India has) will be able to rush through the Siliguri Corridor to link up with her advance down-slope, PLAAF taking care of the air cover.

3. And if the conflict is sustains for a period, a re-drawing of SA's map may be on the cards. Obviously BD would like to take advantage there.

1.People are forgetting BD will be a crucial factor in case of an Indo-China conflict. India, with West at its back, would like to push in the Tibetans it has been training and supporting for decades. Tibet will be the prize both would be fighting for. And there BD becomes important. On the other hand China would like to enter Arunachol which she claims to be her. India is weakest in NE, a fact China will not overlook.

2. The serious concern for BD would be India's pressure to use our real estate as assembly area/start of L of C. This no BD govt is ever going to accept. And the people will be up in arms in such a case. China would want a naval facility/base. She would hope the armor we have (more modern than what India has) will be able to rush through the Siliguri Corridor to link up with her advance down-slope, PLAAF taking care of the air cover.

3. And if the conflict is sustains for a period, a re-drawing of SA's map may be on the cards. Obviously BD would like to take advantage there.

India is scared stiff of this possiblity, hence, they do everything to have AL in thew government.

wakingup-main_Full.jpg

Now Khanz wants to go to war with USA . Yesterday he was threatening Greece and today it's Vietnam and USA's turn to face Khanz wrath .:lol:

Be very very careful what you wish for.

The sooner the indians realise that their elderly crap doesn't work everywhere the better! When truth cannot be suppressed wicked vultures whine.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

The sooner Bangladeshis realise how important it is to keep quiet when elders are talking the better.

The sooner the indians realise that their elderly crap doesn't work everywhere the better! When truth cannot be suppressed wicked vultures whine.

What I see is, Pakistan vs India-USA-Israel and others from Far West and Far East backing them.

Iran can be a strong allay too. I dont know why, but it seems like a World-War. With the power of the Nukes, this way may be prevented, but if any foul game is played, its gonna end as World War.

Mark my words, a world war is on the way. (All facts in the Quran have proven to be true. It is mentioned there would be a World War, with Muslims and Christians on one side, and rest on others. Also, we are gonna win the war)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
war hasnt even started and you know the winner....:hitwall:

Muslims and Christians are going to be in opposing camps, get your facts right.
That gonne be after the war. One more thing about it gonna be, there wont be any Nuke, Tank or Air support. Cavalry and archery.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
war hasnt even started and you know the winner....:hitwall:
Islam is the actual religion, whose facts always got right for your Info. ;)

With such mentality, I hate to say this but if BD ever does something silly, it will be responsible for the consequences.

why we are allowing these westerns and northern illegal immigrants on our soil kick them out of and reclaim the territory show soem balls just like israel !

Gilgit-Baltistan is not your soil, if you indians cross the LOC and enter Gilgit-Baltistan you will be the southern illegal immigrants, and it will start another Indo-Pak war.

Gilgit-Baltistan is 100% control of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and is Pakistani territory, and its none of anyone's business who we invite to our soil. Neither Pakistan or China is Palestine.

Gilgit-Baltistan is not your soil, if you indians cross the LOC and enter Gilgit-Baltistan you will be the southern illegal immigrants, and it will start another Indo-Pak war.

Gilgit-Baltistan is 100% control of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and is Pakistani territory, and its none of anyone's business who we invite to our soil. Neither Pakistan or China is Palestine.

Actually, it's a part of Kashmir.

That was really Your LAST HOPE

Back
Top Bottom