What's new

New tax in Pak could make screening of Indian films expensive

I completely agree with this decision.

Pakistan needs to support its own movie and music industry to supplement its domestic consumption especially considering foreign films, music and dramas do not coincide with Pakistani culture.

When I was back in Pakistan recently I never saw anyone in my family ever watch any of these shows so I never even had an idea that something like this existed but all of them are highly educated professionals (professors, doctors, engineers, business men and women) so it could be that they were just too busy to do so. Most of the time they were watching the news.

In other words govt. is patronizing mafiaism and taking share out of it.

So What do you want? If GOP can earn some money out of some sh!t then what's wrong in it?

And for you it might be another PTI conspiracy?

Crack down on pirated DVDs first. Then tax both movies and DVDs, only then you might raise good revenue. As it is people watch movies on pirated DVDs. This would further push them towards piracy, and the movie theaters will end up suffering.

Facepalm for u Old timer ...If u still watch DVD's instead of torrent...

Instead of bringing more sectors of the economy into tax net they are doing as predicted increasing taxes on already taxed.All i have to say Good luck this is going to push people already taxed to the max underground.

good job to add tax on indian films... i know indian mafia in Pakistan is very upset.. but mafiaism must be ended and criminals shall be sent behind the bars.

So What do you want? If GOP can earn some money out of some sh!t then what's wrong in it?

And for you it might be another PTI conspiracy?

PTI is part of govt. and regularly blame NS for copying IK.. why not you claim him copying IK now? when it is sure that no one will object your claim, this time around!

Earn money by extorting money!... this is how i see a taxation system, which cannot deliver us country like Japan / Switzerland in return.

We can also earn money, by taxing transit through Pakistan.. why that is no option?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/5081-trade-corridor-make-economy-2nd-largest.html

When have increased prices stopped ppl from indulging in things they want to ?

why would they want to stop it, if govt wants it stopped they put ban, govt wants to make money
you know the rule, as long as their are stupid people smart people will make money

mama torrent say bhai nay daba kar 1080p ke movies download kar kar kay dekhnay ka jo maza haina woh seriously 1000 rupay daykar cinema may maza nahe ata jo apni 3D led kay opar 40 inch ke swaaaaaaaaaaad ajata hey LOL @ taxes...

PTI is part of govt. and regularly blame NS for copying IK.. why not you claim him copying IK now? when it is sure that no one will object your claim, this time around!

Earn money by extorting money!... this is how i see a taxation system, which cannot deliver us country like Japan / Switzerland in return.

We can also earn money, by taxing transit through Pakistan.. why that is no option?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/5081-trade-corridor-make-economy-2nd-largest.html

PTI is in the opposition genius. You PTI haters don't even know what you guys are talking about.

PTI is in the opposition genius. You PTI haters don't even know what you guys are talking about.

You are the hater.. who is one of those who is protecting transit aid to indians.
on rule:
PTI rule NWFP
PMLN rule Punjab
PPP rule Sindh and
Sepratists rule Baluchistan

Who the fück is in opposition? are you a baby .. who cannot see the muk muka in above stated setup?

FYI... Center have no power.. it was part of the deal that ministries will be dissolved to ensure maximum power share...... we have never seen such an even power share in past.. news leak is that, PTI even proposed to apply power share formula to army as well.

You are the hater.. who is one of those who is protecting transit aid to indians.
on rule:
PTI rule NWFP
PMLN rule Punjab
PPP rule Sindh and
Sepratists rule Baluchistan

Who the fück is in opposition? are you a baby .. who cannot see the muk muka in above stated setup?

FYI... Center have no power.. it was part of the deal that ministries will be dissolved to ensure maximum power share...... we have never seen such an even power share in past.. news leak is that, PTI even proposed to apply power share formula to army as well.

There is no transit trade to Indians genius. You are just another paranoid youth who thinks everyone else is a traitor except themselves. PTI has a broader vision and is more sincere to this country than you can ever be. In fact it is guys like you who have done a muk mukka with the enemies of Pakistan by holding Pakistan back with there stupid conspiracy theories.

I have seen your conspiracy theories n this forum. They are stupid and in fact they are an embarrassment in front of Indians for us Pakistanis.

news leak is that, PTI even proposed to apply power share formula to army as well.

Yeah. Next time you sleep you might get more such leaks in your dreams.

suck it up... hater.

Transit goods: Afghan envoy decries delayed shipment | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Afghanistan accuses Pakistan of violating bilateral transit trade treaty – The Express Tribune

Pakistan losing Kabul poultry products market

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...-rs100bn-loss-due-nato-supplies-pac-told.html

Pak-Afghan Transit Trade Agreement challenged in LHC – The Express Tribune

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-roads-costs-pakistan-over-1-billion-usd.html

1003970_629030430460165_1690051084_n.jpg

38245_145681022113359_7102445_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the consumers will pay for it
You need to have a film going culture to revive your own movie industry. If everybody watches on torrent / dvd then forget ever having a homegrown industry.
Film going is a different experience from sitting and watching at home, its much more immersive, also acts as family outing.

And the point is. Oh bhai if you don't like PTI. Fine. But at least bring something better and logical to criticize PTI. Whatever you have said till now makes no sense whatsoever and to be hnest you are making a fun of yourself with such behavior.

Make a honest and logical allegation and we would try to answer it. We can't say anything about your lame conspiracy theories except feeling sorry for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Say No to vulgarity-
Say No to Bollywood-

Its a good news for local drama market aswell-
Say No to Turkish serials-

Back
Top Bottom