What's new

New strategy needed for co-existence

Can't you yourself stop the racist slur?

USA is NOT an Anglo-Saxon Empire, as you recklessly and foolishly declared! America is also Africa American's America.

Better shut up if your pathetic brain can't afford to contain any useful information.

I was responding sarcastically to another poster's comment, clueless! :coffee:

India recognizes Tibet as Chinese land. Politicians didn't talk about the Uighur riots. Didn't bring up the Tibet issue in the Beijing Olympics like the west was.

But still hosts, as has been from the beginning, the DL & his compatriots which Beijing has a serious problem with.

No worrying signals. China and India do not want to go to war. India doesn't consider China as an enemy, but a threat. Which is fine.

PM MMS says "China wants to keep India in low-level equilibrium", Indian general says "India needs to prepare for a two-front war", "Pakistan-China irritants for India." Are these not causes for concern? You hardly see China engaging in such gratuitous statements. Instead they are willing to support India in UNSC and say things like "China and India are partners."

The idea your trying to sale can be said about how China can be using Pakistan against India. It's a picture perfect scenario, right? China doesn't have to put to much effort into it. That's the same thing with USA using India against China. Like you are trying to say. I dont think USA will have a problem with going to a full scale war with China, same thing with China to India if they really wanted to. Why not use someone else to do your work without wasting much effort, resource, manpower, etc. That can be said about Pak to India too..

China never attacked us when we went to war MANY TIMES. You could have had a joint effort talking Kashmir if Pak-China wanted too. I seriously dont think China cares that much.

It is not an 'idea' I am trying to 'sell', it is an observation I'm making, and a possibility I'm discussing. The very purpose of doing this is to encourage people to be on guard about it. And to bring some sense to the minds of folks that like to proclaim "putting China on a leash."

There is a problem with what you said above. China doesn't gain anything by destroying India. In fact, it loses a fairly big chance of making money. It is not that concerned about India from a competition perspective. Chinese media is no where near as anti-India as vice versa. Using Pakistan to fight an all-out nuclear war with India is not in China's interest either as that would cause the destruction if it's already poor strategic ally. And China's interests in Pakistan go BEYOND common territorial disputes with India. So what you are saying here doesn't hold up in reality.

Whereas, US will have a much bigger problem if it tries to directly fight China. Much bigger than say what China would have if it fought India. Plus, Russia would seriously object as well (for US). Chinese economy is rising pretty fast and about to eclipse that of US. That obviously is not going to be settling too well with many in the US establishment. Hence all the cozying up you keep seeing to the "rising superpower" of "democratic India" and the constant demonization of "authoritarian regimes." Also, if it lets India develop as well, there will be another large country that will become out of the US grasp. Not to mention the rising competition for dwindling world resources. Hence, the picture perfect scenario.

Another Indian in disguise? :lol:

:woot:

:welcome: to PDF. :rofl:

My dear Chinese friend, you got that right, he is an Indian that sell online cheap sexual enhancement drugs and on some asian forums. Hopefully mod is going to ban this guy before he started his online business to spam this forum through PM.:whistle:

PM MMS says "China wants to keep India in low-level equilibrium", Indian general says "India needs to prepare for a two-front war", "Pakistan-China irritants for India." Are these not causes for concern? You hardly see China engaging in such gratuitous statements. Instead they are willing to support India in UNSC and say things like "China and India are partners."

Umm.. these are words. And they mean nothing. India will not dare do a two front war with both of these countries . Are you kidding me? India didn't start that war in the 60s. If that didn't happen and both nations just would mind their own business. I respect China for not ever attacking with Pakistan the many times both went to war though. That was pretty respectful, I guess.

Plus, Russia would seriously object as well (for US). Chinese economy is rising pretty fast and about to eclipse that of US. That obviously is not going to be settling too well with many in the US establishment.

Russia's objection wouldn't matter to the US. If USA is so concerned about the rise of China. USA can have war with China right know and there isn't a damn thing the rest of the would can do about it.

Chinese media is no where near as anti-India as vice versa.

You hear about Indian media a lot more then Chinese here in general. So its pretty one sided. I am sure there are many anti-American media in China. Or anti-Japanese, or whatever out there in China.

Using Pakistan to fight an all-out nuclear war with India is not in China's interest either as that would cause the destruction if it's already poor strategic ally.

Not nuclear war, holding India down so it doesn't become any sort of threat any time soon. Right? Keep them weak? All alliances are just strategic allies. And Pakistan isn't a poor strategic ally. Its already a good strategic ally to USA. If they want India and China both destroyed. USA should drop the middle east wars and focus on the master plan.

I am tired of conspiracy theories.

You hear about Indian media a lot more then Chinese here in general. So its pretty one sided. I am sure there are many anti-American media in China. Or anti-Japanese, or whatever out there in China.

There is a reason for that. Chinese media tends to be low-key, and more cautious about printing sensational headlines.

In China, major news outlets are state-owned, so they will not need to compete for sensationalist headlines.

Here in Hong Kong, there are plenty of media channels that are extremely sensationalist (苹果日报 for example), but even though they often write irresponsible headlines, they don't tend to bash other countries. Not sure why, maybe they don't see it as a profitable direction to go in.

Umm.. these are words. And they mean nothing. India will not dare do a two front war with both of these countries . Are you kidding me? India didn't start that war in the 60s. If that didn't happen and both nations just would mind their own business. I respect China for not ever attacking with Pakistan the many times both went to war though. That was pretty respectful, I guess.

Very irresponsible words at that, coming from what US calls a "rising & responsible global power." If it is not going to dare, then why all the anti-China progaganda stance & brainwashing of its people? When China is not engaging in such, it only makes sense India shouldn't either. Are you sure India didn't start that war in the 60s? Was it not a result of India's "forward policy"?

I am tired of conspiracy theories.

If Indian leaders & media say something, more like many things, they are just "words", but if people extrapolate them in discussing all possible scenarios they are no longer "just words" but "conspiracy theories." The onus is on Indian leaders & media who should stop making such irresponsible statements & stances to prove they really do want peace.

Addressed very well by Chinese-Dragon above. So, it is the hawkish media of "democratic India" not "authoritarian China" that is stirring up all the trouble here.

Not nuclear war, holding India down so it doesn't become any sort of threat any time soon. Right? Keep them weak? All alliances are just strategic allies. And Pakistan isn't a poor strategic ally. Its already a good strategic ally to USA. If they want India and China both destroyed. USA should drop the middle east wars and focus on the master plan.

Pakistan can't hold India down much and China knows it. It wants relative peace & stability between India-Pakistan-Afghanistan so it can safely commence with its other strategic interests in Pakistan. US interests converged with Pakistan against the Soviets. Things have been turning around consistently ever since. Now Pakistan is practically a "half-enemy" in their eyes if you will. So, no, Pakistan is not much of a strategic ally to the US anymore. Unless the Russians get their expansionist drive going again I suppose. As an Indian-American memeber has said [since USSR has been dealt with] US is now focusing on suppressing the "China & Islamic threat." US can handle the 2nd part more than well-enough on its own as it has been doing. The first one it makes more sense to "set up the stage for."

Russia's objection wouldn't matter to the US. If USA is so concerned about the rise of China. USA can have war with China right know and there isn't a damn thing the rest of the would can do about it.

Russia would be a fool to let China fall, since that would leave it cornered completely. And after US is done with Russia & China, India would simply be a sitting duck anyway. So, it really isn't in Indian interest to let China fall either. Hence it would be reassuring & sensible of India to cease it's outdated & overt anti-China policy; same goes for the overblown incessant US propaganda against China, which shows how much it really is concerned. And no US can't just have war with China. As an American member has already said, it would mean world war. It makes much more sense to make an attempt at other route.

How stupid of an Anglo-Saxon Empire to elect a black man president! :cheesy:
Obama being black or yellow is totally irrelevant because Obama has a western imperialist and Zionist mindset. Otherwise he could have never become the president of the U.S....

Fine, we will believe different things I guess. I dont believe in all this conspiracy theories.

^^ No problem - you don't have to. We're just discussing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom