What's new

New Revelations about Zaid hamid explores his links with ISI and MI

i also got that email that whole email is just a bunch of crap Why
Few reason
1st OF all Pak Dsnt have Any Nuke Sub which can Fire Nukes whos sailors are religious nut jobs
2nd Why would isi support him if he wants to kill top officials of the army
3rd if he had proof then why he didnt went to Court
4th PAK Army is not commanded by bunch of some nut jobs

Another story narrated by Zaid himself?
Anyways if I were to make a movie he would be my hero and the story would come free.:lol:

democracy is evil indan conspiracy for pakistan.. pakistan need jahid hamid type khaleefa to progreess.. dunya hila degah...charo tafaf bomb aur aag he aag laga degah.... amrika ko shikast degah.. indian politicians ko baandh kar pakistani may pimp banayegah...gazzma hind karegah...hum subb mulkar delhi may radio pakistan kee boring stuff soneygay...

buuuuurrrrraaaaaaaahhhhh fattay chhhakk devugah lal topi valla. duniya hila devaygah:angry::angry::angry::angry

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl

Emaad Khalid who was Zaid Hamid’s Staff Officer, Media Coordinator and Personal Assistant/Accountant from 2009 to 2013, has finally decided to leave Zaid Hamid and Brasstacks. He has written a 111 page document that exposes all the dirty works of Zaid Hamid. It includes his financial & moral corruption and more importantly his anti-state agenda.

Some important points from the document are:

1) Zaid Hamid receives Rs. 6,06,500 from ISI per month.

2) Zaid Hamid has a hitlist that includes prominent journalists like Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed and scholars like Hafiz Tahir Mahmood Ashrafi. Emaad Khalid has also written about Zaid Hamid’s role in the murder of Maulana Saeed Ahmad Jalalpuri in March, 2010.

3) Zaid Hamid is instigating junior officers of Pakistan Army to stage a coup against COAS General Ashfaq Parvez Kiyani and the Federal Goverment.

The complete document is embedded in link.

Zaid Hamid Exposition « Exposing & Refuting the Cult of a False prophet
for your kind information emad is member of jaish e Muhammad a deobandi organisation and deobandis have always been against him and he earns around 2 to 3 million from his service of providing security stuff to multinationals so to all liberal jerks and traitors come up with something new

Zaid Hamid is a nuthead.

Some of the things he says could be true, but most of it is rubbish/trash.

On top of that he`s a big hypocrite.

for your kind information emad is member of jaish e Muhammad a deobandi organisation and deobandis have always been against him and he earns around 2 to 3 million from his service of providing security stuff to multinationals so to all liberal jerks and traitors come up with something new

Ou Jan day mama,,, Pichlay 4 saal say Zaid Hamid kay khilaf ek lafz nai bola aur agar bol diya to He is deobandi blah blah,,,, Why you always come up with such weird answers?

Now I dont know whether he really recieves money from ISI from talking people to death by spouting so much rubbish, BUT if true, then they seriously need to look for a clever person and not a complete idiot like Zaid Hamid.

Ou Jan day mama,,, Pichlay 4 saal say Zaid Hamid kay khilaf ek lafz nai bola aur agar bol diya to He is deobandi blah blah,,,, Why you always come up with such weird answers?
I know this person and even others know it he is member of jaish e Muhammad even liberal jerks know it and their twitter statements show how scared they are so their plans have failed miserably so ask them to come with something better

Zaid Hamid is a big fraud, hopefully our youth can learn bits and pieces on who not to follow.

Brainwashing at best... in the name of Islam and Army.

Not true, Zaid Hamid, real name Amit Singh, is a Jaini, and works for RAW.

Minor corrections:
Full Name: Amit "Amar" Singh,

Half Jain/ Half Jew and simultaneously working for RAW, MOSSAD, CIA and FSB...

Back
Top Bottom