What's new

New Revelations about Zaid hamid explores his links with ISI and MI

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Emaad Khalid who was Zaid Hamid’s Staff Officer, Media Coordinator and Personal Assistant/Accountant from 2009 to 2013, has finally decided to leave Zaid Hamid and Brasstacks. He has written a 111 page document that exposes all the dirty works of Zaid Hamid. It includes his financial & moral corruption and more importantly his anti-state agenda.

Some important points from the document are:

1) Zaid Hamid receives Rs. 6,06,500 from ISI per month.

2) Zaid Hamid has a hitlist that includes prominent journalists like Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed and scholars like Hafiz Tahir Mahmood Ashrafi. Emaad Khalid has also written about Zaid Hamid’s role in the murder of Maulana Saeed Ahmad Jalalpuri in March, 2010.

3) Zaid Hamid is instigating junior officers of Pakistan Army to stage a coup against COAS General Ashfaq Parvez Kiyani and the Federal Goverment.

The complete document is embedded in link.

Zaid Hamid Exposition « Exposing & Refuting the Cult of a False prophet

now zaid hamid is killing people???? and hiring hit men? what the hell! i think is accountant is equally as mad as his ex boss!

How exactly does Zaid Hamid execute the people on his hitlist???

BTW, 6 lakh to DG-ISI ko bhi nhn miltay!!!

Post a credible source or this thread isn't justified.

Emaad Khalid who was Zaid Hamid’s Staff Officer, Media Coordinator and Personal Assistant/Accountant from 2009 to 2013, has finally decided to leave Zaid Hamid and Brasstacks. He has written a 111 page document that exposes all the dirty works of Zaid Hamid. It includes his financial & moral corruption and more importantly his anti-state agenda

Some important points from the document are:

1) Zaid Hamid receives Rs. 6,06,500 from ISI per month.

2) Zaid Hamid has a hitlist that includes prominent journalists like Hamid Mir, Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed and scholars like Hafiz Tahir Mahmood Ashrafi. Emaad Khalid has also written about Zaid Hamid’s role in the murder of Maulana Saeed Ahmad Jalalpuri in March, 2010.

3) Zaid Hamid is instigating junior officers of Pakistan Army to stage a coup against COAS General Ashfaq Parvez Kiyani and the Federal Goverment.

The complete document is embedded in link.

Zaid Hamid Exposition « Exposing & Refuting the Cult of a False prophet

At one side this article states that Zaid Hamid receives 6 lakh from ISI and on other hand this same article states that he is working against country's interests...so over all indirectly this article states that ISI has hired zaid hamid to work against its own army and country..BS
I think that these propaganda provoking elements should be banned....such a stupid idea...even literally PDF trollers will give u a better idea to prove someone an agent...

I personally don't follow zaid Hamid or his show that much nor I'm defending him here but to call him an ISI guy is a typical way of trying to character assassinate someone (not that being in the ISI is bad)

When all else fails just label them evil ISI guys

Funny thing is - its the indians and mr Hamids ill-wishers who've made him a famous and well paid anchor :laugh:

Common man be honest even you enjoy when he speaks or may be ur blood boils. Atleast I enjoy he is a patriotic citizen he bring no harm to Pakistan. Haters gonna hate

Not all of us always agree with him but he definitely is a patriot and I do respect him. Some of his stuff can be an ear-full but some of his analyses are actually on point.

And who can hate that red beret :lol:

How exactly does Zaid Hamid execute the people on his hitlist???

BTW, 6 lakh to DG-ISI ko bhi nhn miltay!!!

This guy makes the enemy want to cry & laugh at the same time. Dg-ISI can do nothing of that sort. He also makes many Pakistanis believe his fantastic stories. That's the work of a hundred, little wonder he gets his just remuneration.

i thought hes just a clown..but i think hes more than that..:smokin:

either it is a lie

OR

ISI and PA are institutes as delusional as Ziad Hamid!

Back
Top Bottom