What's new

New Pirate Tactic: Hunt Indians

Why cant the IN mount an operation to end this?
If the ships can be rescued (if the MARCOS are all they are hyped up to be), India could further boost its "international player" image by striking at pirate hideouts... after all, with AAR.. the MKI's have that range.

Its a complex operation..PPl are holed up in different ships and 7 ppl are on the somalian land at best they can be at one place or 7 different places.Now to locate all the ppl at a same time and launching the operation is a very difficult task, the gov has to be prepared for indian causalities and have to take the blame for it GOI needs some spine, that cannot happen happen under MR Boneless singh..

What would MKI's do on a offensive search and rescue operation, but yes after the operation they can be put into use for battle feild weapons testing :agree:..

How about releasing these prisoners, but micro chip them to track them. When the indians sailors are safe, just send in Marcos to deal with these pirates. Who knows you guys may even find their hideout

If MARCOS are sent, there will be script for a Bollywood movie: Marcos Down.

If MARCOS are sent, there will be script for a Bollywood movie: Marcos Down.

LOL

restless1.gif
restless1.gif

i dont get it why dosent they simply neuk there villages & town and the problem will be solved once & for all , thanks .

i dont get it why dosent they simply neuk there villages & town and the problem will be solved once & for all , thanks .

Well you see the pirates are not the only ones living in the villages. Innocent ppl are living there as well.

Well you see the pirates are not the only ones living in the villages. Innocent ppl are living there as well.

I think he was making a nominal comment. Pirates targeting Indians because of IN's actions against them and want Indian govt to release them. Nuke is not the solution but air raid and commando actions.

So What..?

As they say"Genhoo{gandum} ke sath ghun bhee pista hai" at least after this they wont dare to hijack any ship let alone india and also they have no future so its a small prize to pay .

I think he was making a nominal comment. Pirates targeting Indians because of IN's actions against them and want Indian govt to release them. Nuke is not the solution but air raid and commando actions.

Commando will be the better option. Air raid may have to much collateral damage

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

So What..?

As they say"Genhoo{gandum} ke sath ghun bhee pista hai" at least after this they wont dare to hijack any ship let alone india and also they have no future so its a small prize to pay .

Didnt understand those words

Anyway, the effect will be opposite, they will be more bent on attacking you.

Those a$$holes are a problem.

This thing is very difficult to address. I mean, according to international law, it is illegal to have a country's naval personnel on their respective national commercial ships! What a bloody joke!

Having naval vessels patrolling 24/7 is expensive and does not necessarily guarantee full security.

My guess is that the best approach is to hire mercenaries to guard the ships, but that is expensive and possibly risky.

Commando will be the better option. Air raid may have to much collateral damage

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Didnt understand those words

Anyway, the effect will be opposite, they will be more bent on attacking you.

Well it means that when wheat is crushed to make flour some amount of weeds & other plants that grow with wheat are also crushed in laymen terms "theres always some colatral damage which is acceptable" Thanks .

Its a complex operation..PPl are holed up in different ships and 7 ppl are on the somalian land at best they can be at one place or 7 different places.Now to locate all the ppl at a same time and launching the operation is a very difficult task, the gov has to be prepared for indian causalities and have to take the blame for it GOI needs some spine, that cannot happen happen under MR Boneless singh..

What would MKI's do on a offensive search and rescue operation, but yes after the operation they can be put into use for battle feild weapons testing :agree:..

then it must be a co-ordinated strike.. after all, one ship per hijacked vessel.. I think the IN can manage that.
It will incur a high state expenditure, but look at the diplomatic and PR implications. India will have made its statement of ambitions. China will be nervous..and NATO will be influenced.

The MKI can come in post hostage recovery, just to act as a final scare to pirates.

Why don't we just make a deal with the pirates for them not to attack Indian cargo ships in exchange for their friends hold up in Indian jails and that the Indian Navy will not target them in future? makes sense for everyone involved
nice dude ok then hire them on monthly pay basis so that they will not harm Indian citizens .... what a crap idea
dude you are talking about paying criminals ...... what you think after that deal will they never do it again?

How about releasing these prisoners, but micro chip them to track them. When the indians sailors are safe, just send in Marcos to deal with these pirates. Who knows you guys may even find their hideout

Lol..........Bollywood

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom