What's new

New pics of INS Vikramditya

[/B]

India 's per capita income is twice that of bangaldesh and india's HDI is also higher than Bangladesh . That is a lot of difference . Bangladesh is still considered a 4th world country while India is considered 3rd world ,.

Most importantly Indian economy and per capita income is also growing faster than Bangladesh .

Bangladeshis should stick to the topic or stand being embarrassed further .

4th world, you indians crack me up, since indian gdp per capita is not uniform, and states in india such as bihar and UP have a lower per capita gdp then Bangladesh are they then 5th world...LOL.

List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Depends on what you want to do with it and who will be the opponent! If Sea Control is the main mission, 16 x Mig 29 + some N-LCAs and helicopters will be useful to cover a wide area at the sea and even block certain ports in war times. A single Mig 29K, should be able to carry 4 x AAMs and 4 x Kh 35 anti ship missiles + a centerline fuel tank, not to mention their qualities in air combats. PN and shore based PAF fighters would have more than a serious opponent with this carrier and even the small number of fighters, while taking on the Chinese carrier with J15s in future, will be more difficult for the INS Vikramditya and why I would like to see AESA radar and TVC to be added on the last batch of Migs.

Thanks for that info
but somehow i feel that this carrier should not be for the Arabian sea. i'd rather have it in the Bay of Bengal until IAC-1 arrives. for Pakistan Viraat is more than enough.

btw do you know how many mig-29s can operate from Viraat and don't you think it will be more suitable to operate n-LCA from such a small carrier

i'm srry for derailing the thread but i don't think i'll get a better answer elsewhere.

Always hv a control over ur comments, 3rd 4th or 5th doesnt matter.. Dont show ur faces u thieves, return our belongings that u stole to make ur economy.. further if we stop access of our market, u guys will become slaves and u will be found cleaning our railway platforms.. :oops:

Going a little off-topic aren't we?

Yes, limiting Bangladeshi investment in India is already there. Don't worry ;)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ent-proposals-under-indian-security-lens.html

4th world, you indians crack me up, since indian gdp per capita is not uniform, and states in india such as bihar and UP have a lower per capita gdp then Bangladesh are they then 5th world...LOL.

List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chill bro , we all know BD is doing well in many parameters and that economic growth and development is highly uneven among the various states of India . Some states like Maharasthra , Gujrat , Karnataka would be in comparison 1st world. While some others as you mentioned Bihar etc would currently be by developmental standards behind BD .

Lets not take cheap potshots.

Chill bro , we all know BD is doing well in many parameters and that economic growth and development is highly uneven among the various states of India . Some states like Maharasthra , Gujrat , Karnataka would be in comparison 1st world. While some others as you mentioned Bihar etc would currently be by developmental standards behind BD .

Lets not take cheap potshots.

I am always chilled bro, it was your country men who called Bangladesh a 4th world country (whatever that means), I was just pointing out the facts.

Here is what they say if you need reminding (about cheap shots)...

India 's per capita income is twice that of bangaldesh and india's HDI is also higher than Bangladesh . That is a lot of difference . Bangladesh is still considered a 4th world country while India is considered 3rd world ,.

Most importantly Indian economy and per capita income is also growing faster than Bangladesh .

Bangladeshis should stick to the topic or stand being embarrassed further .

And from brational

Always hv a control over ur comments, 3rd 4th or 5th doesnt matter.. Dont show ur faces u thieves, return our belongings that u stole to make ur economy.. further if we stop access of our market, u guys will become slaves and u will be found cleaning our railway platforms..

Now thats a rant, he hasn't really thought through this has he? I wonder what would happen if india stopped access to their markets (india exports over $3000m to Bangladesh and Bangladesh just $300m to india), who lose's.

I am always chilled bro, it was your country men who called Bangladesh a 4th world country (whatever that means), I was just pointing out the facts.

And from brational

Now thats a rant, he hasn't really thought through this has he? I wonder what would happen if india stopped access to their markets (india exports over $3000m to Bangladesh and Bangladesh just $300m to india), who lose's.

Chill dude, There are stupid every where... Its weekend lets have some :cheers: together.... Bangladesh is a beautiful country I was shocked to see that birth rate in bangladesh is lesser than India...

Bangladesh is growing faster, The HDI is growing faster in BD than India... In fact I always liked Bengali people, Bengali were most intellectual in India...

@ Topic: All snaps posted are old only, can any one has latest Pics of Vikadi?

And from brational

Take it easy mate. I know that many Indians here initially look down on us. Best to ignore them and learn more :cheers:

00038539.jpeg

Thanks for that info
but somehow i feel that this carrier should not be for the Arabian sea. i'd rather have it in the Bay of Bengal until IAC-1 arrives. for Pakistan Viraat is more than enough.

btw do you know how many mig-29s can operate from Viraat and don't you think it will be more suitable to operate n-LCA from such a small carrier

i'm srry for derailing the thread but i don't think i'll get a better answer elsewhere.

Virrat can't use Mig 29Ks, or N-LCAs, because it is a STOVL (short take off vertical landing) carrier and can only operate Sea Harriers, or F35Bs. More over the Viraat and the Sea Harriers are very old and IN don't even has a dozen fighters left in operational service if I'm not mistaken. The Bay of Bengal can be covered by shore based fighters on the Andaman and Nicobar islands, not to forget that the only potential enemy in and around the Indian Ocean is Pakistan Navy. All this makes the Arabian Sea to the prime area where the Vikramditya would be deployed to.

Virrat can't use Mig 29Ks, or N-LCAs, because it is a STOVL (short take off vertical landing) carrier and can only operate Sea Harriers, or F35Bs. More over the Viraat and the Sea Harriers are very old and IN don't even has a dozen fighters left in operational service if I'm not mistaken. The Bay of Bengal can be covered by shore based fighters on the Andaman and Nicobar islands, not to forget that the only potential enemy in and around the Indian Ocean is Pakistan Navy. All this makes the Arabian Sea to the prime area where the Vikramditya would be deployed to.

thanks i misread somewhere that harriers will be replaced by mig-29s but misunderstood it's not on viraat it's along with viraat. but the sea harriers have just been upgraded so will we keep Viraat operational till IAC-1 is inducted or till IAC-2 is inducted?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom