What's new

New Islamabad Airport 2017 CCTV Documentary

The Biggest Barrier Have Seen Between Chinese and Pakistani People is the Language ,
Even After 50 years of this Close friendship , Sharing Border , Trade , Human Resources why 2 Countries have never properly Promoted language Exchange , as Like Pakistani School have , arabic , Farsi , English Why they never given importance to China, It will Only Expand the Scope of Pakistani national working in Chinese Projects . It Will Promote more trade , And Even having Close Relations both Countries will only integrate more

The Biggest Barrier Have Seen Between Chinese and Pakistani People is the Language ,
Even After 50 years of this Close friendship , Sharing Border , Trade , Human Resources why 2 Countries have never properly Promoted language Exchange , as Like Pakistani School have , arabic , Farsi , English Why they never given importance to China, It will Only Expand the Scope of Pakistani national working in Chinese Projects . It Will Promote more trade , And Even having Close Relations both Countries will only integrate more
Excellent point I made the same statement several months ago. In terms of language and culture we have nothing in common with Chinese despite being strong allies and neighbours. Yet Pak has strong cultural links with UK Turkey Arab states and even Kenya. Yet with our northern powerful neighbour nothing!

Strong ties to the Arabic language due to a huge Pakistani expat community in the Gulf states. Farsi and Urdu share many common words. Isn't our national anthem heavily influenced by Farsi?

Can somebody please tell me what will happen to the current Islamabad airport? Will it be taken by the militery?

Strong ties to the Arabic language due to a huge Pakistani expat community in the Gulf states. Farsi and Urdu share many common words. Isn't our national anthem heavily influenced by Farsi?

That doesn't mean we are teaching Arabic and Farsi in our school's. Yes , may be in some "specific" school's but not in a typical school.

Your point of quote ?

i thought my post was clear as i quoting the specific parts of your post only. but let's just say that didn't worked out.

so the Point was correction of your knowledge.

a typical school in Pakistan do not teach Arabic and Farsi. English Yes, but no Arabic or Farsi.

When this new Islo airport will start operating ?

Learning Chinese will be very difficult for Pakistani. How many percentage of Pakistani even understand English, Arabic, Farsi lol

biggest problem in pakistan everything have to be done by army or china.

That doesn't mean we are teaching Arabic and Farsi in our school's. Yes , may be in some "specific" school's but not in a typical school.

i thought my post was clear as i quoting the specific parts of your post only. but let's just say that didn't worked out.

so the Point was correction of your knowledge.

a typical school in Pakistan do not teach Arabic and Farsi. English Yes, but no Arabic or Farsi.
Where did I state Pakistani schools are teaching Arabic or Farsi? Many of the schools in Pak don't even teach English! I mearly stated Pakistanis ties to the Arabic language due to the huge diaspora and Historical cultural links to Farsi.

Well what did we achieve by having same language with India and learning English by hook and crook. If we had different language with India, at least they wouldn't upload useless videos of our talk shows. :P

Language barrier is good, less talk more work.

Well what did we achieve by having same language with India and learning English by hook and crook. If we had different language with India, at least they wouldn't upload useless videos of our talk shows. :P

Language barrier is good, less talk more work.
But pakistan didnt had that kind of relationship with india as they have with china

How will it help
It will increase people to people contact
Both countries citizen Will integrate more as more people will move into other country ,
Investment will be alot easier for low level businessman,
States will be able to use human resources of other country more easily

it has already started . I am currently learning Chinese language in my university and it is compulsory subject to pass a semester . it is being offered at undergraduate level .

Back
Top Bottom