What's new

New Introductions

I feel so alone in my little corner of PDF, quietly sobbing amongst my piles of oil money while murmuring of my world leading HDI:cry:. We get another quality Frenchmen, but I'm still the only Norge:hitwall:!

I thought I was an honorary Norge ? :o:

I feel so unloved right now ! :cry:

And you never replied to the post where I called you a blonde baby elephant ! :(

@Armstrong Could you pretend to be French ? I feel alone. :(

Vive la France ! :kiss3:

Especially since I met a nice French exchange student here ! :oops:

Picdelamirand-oil presentation
Hello PDF, I'm a retired French. I worked in several French and german companies. Dassault, Aerospatial, Matra, Astrium. So I worked in the company making the Rafale and in the company making the Typhoon.
I had a French and Nato clearence at secret level for 33 years, and a German clearence at same level for 5 years.
I was responsible of the development of the ATL2 weapon system and also in charge of the MCO of all command systems of French Armée de l'Air (Air Force), including nuclear systems (including Navy).
I was also responsible for the supervision of Laser Mégajoule and responsible of the development of the military signal of Galileo.
My background is to manage "Complex system" and at the end of my carreer I was considered as an expert for security of military systems.

Welcome ! :)

so if sven is abroad and your activly deployed. so whos looking after baby val?

Sven is of course:p:... but I'm not his wife, just his crazy friend who stalks him unabashedly:oops:.

His wife is a former member:

Víðarr

She left because of continual deployments. @Armstrong could tell you more about her.

@Technogaianist Thanks for that another up there! The feeling is mutual

:o::ashamed:. Aww, now I feel special.

And you never replied to the post where I called you a blonde baby elephant ! :(

Elephant:pissed:?

:astagh:

I may be a bit chubby right now, pregnancy 'll do that, but I'm not that chubby!

3624.jpg

I didn't see where you wrote that though:whistle:.

I thought I was an honorary Norge ? :o:

I tried to ordain you, but the Elder Counsel said until you can grow a proper beard, no luck. Here, you can borrow mine:

Bearded-Viking-Helmet-Hat-Knitting-Pattern.jpg

Sven is of course:p:... but I'm not his wife, just his crazy friend who stalks him unabashedly:oops:.

His wife is a former member:

Víðarr

She left because of continual deployments. @Armstrong could tell you more about her.

:o::ashamed:. Aww, now I feel special.

Elephant:pissed:?

:astagh:

I may be a bit chubby right now, pregnancy 'll do that, but I'm not that chubby!

3624.jpg

I didn't see where you wrote that though:whistle:.

I tried to ordain you, but the Elder Counsel said until you can grow a proper beard, no luck. Here, you can borrow mine:
huhhhh.... im sure you said he's your husband. or is that slave to the waffle
whichever
oh by the way when i saw this video it reminded my for the pictures the dogs you put up

huhhhh.... im sure you said he's your husband. or is that slave to the waffle

Nah, but if he was single... :taz::wub:.

oh by the way when i saw this video it reminded my for the pictures the dogs you put up

:laughcry:

No my doggie's too big, she'd just jump over the fence and run out the door. I have to keep her close when out walking.

*this is somewhere in Hedmark

I've strapped reigns around me doggie and had her pull me on a sled, might try while skiing too.

Hello PDF, I'm a retired French. I worked in several French and german companies. Dassault, Aerospatial, Matra, Astrium. So I worked in the company making the Rafale and in the company making the Typhoon.
I had a French and Nato clearence at secret level for 33 years, and a German clearence at same level for 5 years.
I was responsible of the development of the ATL2 weapon system and also in charge of the MCO of all command systems of French Armée de l'Air (Air Force), including nuclear systems (including Navy).
I was also responsible for the supervision of Laser Mégajoule and responsible of the development of the military signal of Galileo.
My background is to manage "Complex system" and at the end of my carreer I was considered as an expert for security of military systems.

Pleasure to have you. Welcome aboard.

welcome aboard.
hopefully you will give informed opinions on topics of your interest without compromising your pledges of secrecy.
although the threads are moderated but you might come across some inconsiderate posters so instead of engaging them just report them. hope you have meaningful time here

Pleasure to have you. Welcome aboard.
welcome aboard.
hopefully you will give informed opinions on topics of your interest without compromising your pledges of secrecy.
although the threads are moderated but you might come across some inconsiderate posters so instead of engaging them just report them. hope you have meaningful time here
Thank you for your welcome, and thank you too for the professional level you gave me.

Welcome ! :)

I'll say what I always say when i'm in Barcelona..... Too many frenchies over here,must flee. :P @Taygibay
Just joking.

Any link ? :cheers:
I write a link to my CV in my profile information, the CV is stored on my site...

Hey there,

I am a professional freelancer with a major in Sociology. I am interested in social works and spend a little time with my society people. At this time, I serve as a writer for an academic writing service for essays, dissertations, and all other imperative assignments. I feel happy with the current profession as a freelance writer for all sorts of audience.

Anyway, I am grateful for being a part of the discussion area. Thanks again.

welcome , do you focus on the psychological aspect of sociology ?

Back
Top Bottom