What's new

New Introductions

Assalumu wa alaikum
I am a British Pakistani student from London. I have been a longtime lurker of the forum for its interesting debates and coverage and just decided to join.
Im interested in geopolitics, languages, technology, wildlife, travel etc
Nice to meet you lot

Asalaamulaykum

1) Tell your interests
Islam, Pakistan, learning languages (new found interest)... and many more...
2) What do you do.
I'm a medical student.
3) How did you find us
Through google.
4) What interests you here?
I hope this forum can help me better understand the situation in my country. I also want to talk to other Pakistanis (preferably those who live in Pakistan) and see what their outlook for Pakistan is.
5) What is your profession?
Doctor in future, insha'Allah.
6) Future plans?
Become a doctor, be an asset to the Ummah and become supreme dictator of Pakistan (for life) ;)

Asalaamulaykum

1) Tell your interests
Islam, Pakistan, learning languages (new found interest)... and many more...
2) What do you do.
I'm a medical student.
3) How did you find us
Through google.
4) What interests you here?
I hope this forum can help me better understand the situation in my country. I also want to talk to other Pakistanis (preferably those who live in Pakistan) and see what their outlook for Pakistan is.
5) What is your profession?
Doctor in future, insha'Allah.
6) Future plans?
Become a doctor, be an asset to the Ummah and become supreme dictator of Pakistan (for life) ;)

W/salam
You sound similar to me im also studying for a medical career and want to see a more unbiased view of Pakistan.

Aray aaj Kon si sastay wali pee Le h? :p
Imran Bhae ki chori hoi to nahi pee Le.
Aj sirf sheesha piya hay normal wala aj mazay ka tha light sa chicken khanay baad ghantay tak chika tha apple flavour :D

Jam e Maghrib piyay hayati beet gaye

Aj sirf sheesha piya hay normal wala aj mazay ka tha light sa chicken khanay baad ghantay tak chika tha apple flavour :D

Jam e Maghrib piyay hayati beet gaye

high kuch zaida he hain aap. :p
Match ki Har dil pe le Gaye. Lol

May Allah give you what is best for you.

If you ever need any advice on getting into med school, I'm always happy to help.

Thankyou brother. ☺ Are you studying in Pakistan? (I cant see location on the app)

Back
Top Bottom