What's new

New Introductions

hallo,
I am new member, from Indonesia & very interesting about Military Hardware.
nice to meet you.

1) Tell your interests
Religion,history,physics,mathematics,programming

2) What do you do.
private job

3) How did you find us
Google

4) What interests you here?
learning usefull infromation

5) What is your profession?
Engineer

6) Future plans?
to improve life style of my family

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/new-introductions.333336/#ixzz4Fvyd3uT7

hi friends i have a very important urgent question , but i am unable to find any option for asking a question and also dont have privilidge of creatinig thread, i have more than 5 posts but still not able to see any option can u plz help me out

1) Tell your interests
Religion,history,physics,mathematics,programming

2) What do you do.
private job

3) How did you find us
Google

learning usefull infromation

Engineer

6) Future plans?
to improve life style of my family

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/new-introductions.333336/#ixzz4Fvyd3uT7

hi friends i have a very important urgent question , but i am unable to find any option for asking a question and also dont have privilidge of creatinig thread, i have more than 5 posts but still not able to see any option can u plz help me out
Hi and welcome to PDF I've tagged you in a thread check it

Hi and welcome to PDF I've tagged you in a thread check it
I have a very important question to ask about pak army but I am unable to ask any question , I have not found any option can you please tell me how I can ask a question . In pak army section I have no privilidges to create thread.

Hi all!

I'm originally from Pakistan but have been living in Sweden for the past 12 years. I honestly don't remember how I found this site but been lurking here for a looooong time (probably more than 2 years) and now finally decided to make an account:-)
I am not very knowledgeable about military stuff nor am I overly enthusiastic about it (only a little) but I like this forum, hence why I decided to join. I work as an health administrator (that would be the direct translation of the title from Swedish, tho might be totally different from its english counterpart). Ever since my latest trip to Pakistan I have experienced a surge in patriotism within me:pakistan:, not just for Pakistan but also for Sweden. In future I plan to visit Pakistan more frequently :cheers:.

BTW, can a mod please help change my birthday information. I kind of messed up on that.

1) Tell your interests
long before when i join love of forces

2) What do you do.

work in private firm

3) How did you find us

while searching images of pak forces

what interests someone have at home ?

multirole

6) Future plans?
2 kids only

Hi I am Firoz Alam Khan.......... I am GM Sales with an Indian MNC .... I am a PMP certified guy............ engaged into high end trainings.......... I follow different defence forums .............roamed Europe , US , SA, UAE, Almost all of the mid east and south east asia....... I am found of travelling and making friends............ regards.

Hi I am Firoz Alam Khan.......... I am GM Sales with an Indian MNC .... I am a PMP certified guy............ engaged into high end trainings.......... I follow different defence forums .............roamed Europe , US , SA, UAE, Almost all of the mid east and south east asia....... I am found of travelling and making friends............ regards.
welcome

welcome on pdf

Hi all, my name is Vikas and I am from new Delhi India. I have been following this forum and enjoying the debates. I have 0 knowledge about the weapon systems but still love to read about the new defense tech.

1) Tell your interests
I live research on internet, writing and movies
2) What do you do.
Do JOB as Business Manager in a PVT Organization
3) How did you find us
Search Engine (Google)
Want to learn new things, share thoughts, business ideas, and make friends circle
Business and Marketing
6) Future plans?
Want to start my own company as Business Consultant

welcome bro

Enjoy your stay and share your experience with us

regards

1) Tell your interests
I live research on internet, writing and movies
2) What do you do.
Do JOB as Business Manager in a PVT Organization
3) How did you find us
Search Engine (Google)
Want to learn new things, share thoughts, business ideas, and make friends circle
Business and Marketing
6) Future plans?
Want to start my own company as Business Consultant
Another journalist @Spring Onion :D
Welcome to pdf ignore the Indian trolls and you will be fine

Back
Top Bottom