What's new

New Introductions

Salam and Hello to esteemed Pakistan Defence users. We are here to represent the Times of Islamabad newspaper. We believe in free and strong debate on Pakistan's affairs, we intend to participate on this esteemed platform to help debate the important matters concerning Pakistan. We thank you for your time and expect your support. Best Regards

Team Times of Islamabad

Welcome to Defence.pk

@WebMaster

Salam and Hello to esteemed Pakistan Defence users. We are here to represent the Times of Islamabad newspaper. We believe in free and strong debate on Pakistan's affairs, we intend to participate on this esteemed platform to help debate the important matters concerning Pakistan. We thank you for your time and expect your support. Best Regards

Team Times of Islamabad
Welcome
@waz @WAJsal @Emmie @haviZsultan i think he should get professional title

Hello, I am from India. A middle class Indian youth looking for a good job. So I can get married to my childhood sweetheart. Please give dua for me. For good job and for abu ammi's happy permission.

Hello, I am from India. A middle class Indian youth looking for a good job. So I can get married to my childhood sweetheart. Please give dua for me. For good job and for abu ammi's happy permission.
Welcome Adil to PDF

Last edited:

Hi welcome to this forum. So you are an Indian Muslim?

What is your education background and what sort of job you are searching?

Welcome to PDF and all the best for everything else.

Team Times of Islamabad

A very warm welcome to the board!

Hi welcome to this forum. So you are an Indian Muslim?

What is your education background and what sort of job you are searching?

Hi! I have done my graduation and then MBA. I am a science graduate. I am looking for a job on the pharma or biotech side.

Hi! I have done my graduation and then MBA. I am a science graduate. I am looking for a job on the pharma or biotech side.

Nice. So you will be joining private sector most probably? Best of luck with your job hunt and you did not answer my other question, I meant no offense to any one by asking that by the way.

Keeping it simple I'll pray that you get a good job, for a good job brings a lot of good things with it including a desired better half.

Welcome to the board Adil Minhas!

Nice. So you will be joining private sector most probably? Best of luck with your job hunt and you did not answer my other question, I meant no offense to any one by asking that by the way.

Ya, hopefully on the product side, so that I can learn the operations first. What other question? I've done my Masters in Microbiology. Then MBA (International Marketing).

Back
Top Bottom